you sure drink a lot of omo juice
Kwa-chan is that you?![]()
Yes! Yes it is. How've you been doing Kat?Ups and downs, you know how it goesYes! Yes it is. How've you been doing Kat?
How about you ? 
Actually, I have entry tests for uni in like 2 weeks and then my finals in like 3-4 so I'm kinda desperate now for I haven't really started studying@Kat
I'm doing well! Finals are coming up so... preparing to cry myself to sleep more often but aside from that I'm holding up pretty well! Anything interesting going on ?
But I"m going to a wedding right after the exams which is good! Anything new there? 
Shake that head 1 more time and it will be the last time you still have that head attached to you somehowAnd smh,


Yeey naicuu! It's good that you are working on things you like while you are still studying! Will be easier for you after you are done soo good luck with that!~@Kat
Mostly just music. I'm getting better at music production and even started composing for small films. I can't wait til the summer when i can sit around... eat cheetos and do music. This whole.. school thing. Is tiring. My degree is a 5 year course, and i emotionally checked at 2 years into it.
Good luck Machi-nim. I'm alrite. New semester starts from May. Took a break from work. Enjoying some holiday. Avoiding troubles.![]()
Thank you, thank you! I just been swamped with work. Finals... you know how that story goes. Glad to see the olde gang hasn't abandoned ship quite yet. How're you holdin' up?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What are you doing Kattu? You don't go to trips anymoreYeey naicuu! It's good that you are working on things you like while you are still studying! Will be easier for you after you are done soo good luck with that!~
