OMO I'm just a bear

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Yeah he asked it :kappa
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
I am a good boy I dont want to talk to a stranger about my clothes... Kimochi warui :no
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,731
Gender
Female
Country
China
hm right after the minority game I was planning on changing it to something else, but I keep forgetting

one of these days Im going to change my sig and ava to something panda related I suppose
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Niichan,I heard that you took panda as your slave,why :worrybunny
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Is what I let the masses, sheep like you, think. It is all keikaku dori
 
  • Like
Reactions: g01

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,731
Gender
Female
Country
China
your keikaku doori are kekaku doori

gj losing those contests bc of your minions btw
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,731
Gender
Female
Country
China
you're definitely right, no doubt he's a useless troll, but he has meat shield purposes in League I guess
 
Top