OMO I'm just a bear

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,669
Gender
Female
Country
China
Ah, I see

Just now went to the wiki again, but so far there isn't a lot known about Grand Order right?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Lol don't worry, I'll continue in the way of Fate niichan
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Ah, I see

Just now went to the wiki again, but so far there isn't a lot known about Grand Order right?
There's a whole lot known actually, after all the game is out for quite some time now, but you need to look at the right places XD Not that my knowledge is too high, I prefer playing the game directly. Might wait until this gets a bit further, that way I can avoid the rather complicated process of activating it on my phone: http://fgo-story.byethost18.com/?ckattempt=3

Lol don't worry, I'll continue in the way of Fate niichan
haha we will see :p
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,669
Gender
Female
Country
China
There's a whole lot known actually, after all the game is out for quite some time now, but you need to look at the right places XD
tfw I can't play because I don't know Japanese
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Like I pointed out, there's a lot you could play or read from Fate, considering most of it is translated in some sort :p
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
Like I pointed out, there's a lot you could play or read from Fate, considering most of it is translated in some sort :p
Damn, you got a wall of badges there :zomg
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,669
Gender
Female
Country
China
... could you take your business elsewhere please lmao
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
i mean if he wins any more... after this year the site crashed for what 2 days? Such a scary and spooky niichan's chikara
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,669
Gender
Female
Country
China
next year he'll start absorbing other accounts for more space likely
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
one award already isn't visible, if I win again a few at the bottom simply will vanish if you don't look at my awards seperately :P
 
Top