Shielder, a new Servant 


There's a whole lot known actually, after all the game is out for quite some time now, but you need to look at the right places XD Not that my knowledge is too high, I prefer playing the game directly. Might wait until this gets a bit further, that way I can avoid the rather complicated process of activating it on my phone: http://fgo-story.byethost18.com/?ckattempt=3Ah, I see
Just now went to the wiki again, but so far there isn't a lot known about Grand Order right?
haha we will seeLol don't worry, I'll continue in the way of Fate niichan

tfw I can't play because I don't know JapaneseThere's a whole lot known actually, after all the game is out for quite some time now, but you need to look at the right places XD


Damn, you got a wall of badges thereLike I pointed out, there's a lot you could play or read from Fate, considering most of it is translated in some sort![]()

Free internet dude... could you take your business elsewhere please lmao
haha I look forward to you doing that thenwell I'll look into it later this week then![]()

indeed, it almost feels like too muchDamn, you got a wall of badges there![]()

You just need a few more,haha I look forward to you doing that then
indeed, it almost feels like too much![]()

too spicy. that will be too spicyniiskyhakuteichan