OMO I'm just a bear

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
good Pandušik so what time? :blush
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,692
Gender
Female
Country
China
ah well the usual hours I play with hani

around 11 :hurr
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
make it 10 ok ? :blush
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,692
Gender
Female
Country
China
likely not home by then

---------- Post added October 19, 2015 at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was October 18, 2015 at 03:28 PM ----------

well got flamed a lot again today rofl
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Is that ... more Fate? O: Good god. Just when i thought it was over. They drag me back into a universe I only half understand... lmao

Edit: I should set aside a few days to play the visual novels and watch the other series... depending on their canonical weight to the main story.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
lol I meant to say 'how can you not post this in my thread'
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
How can all of you's not post in my thread...... :feelsbadman
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
both saber and nero are in it? :zomg
lol ofc xD I thought I did show you the OP?


(not the original song used for the OP, but Brave Shine works pretty well too lol)

Is that ... more Fate? O: Good god. Just when i thought it was over. They drag me back into a universe I only half understand... lmao

Edit: I should set aside a few days to play the visual novels and watch the other series... depending on their canonical weight to the main story.
There's always more Fate, though this will probably be the last for quite some time :p

And yes, yes you should. This might help: https://www.reddit.com/r/fatestaynight/comments/2vuci5/new_to_fate_v2_by_uadelkoenig/

And this: https://i.imgur.com/d5N69CQ.jpg

Both are a little bit dated and not perfect, but among the better explanations you will find~

niichan how can you not post this in my thread :emocat
It was time to give Panda some love too, you get and will get the majority of fate stuff yet you didn't continue at all, so no worries ;)
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,692
Gender
Female
Country
China
hm who is the girl with the large shield though
 
Top