...
want to play tonight
want to play tonight






niichan how can you not post this in my thread



He doesn't want to sleep with you anymorelol I meant to say 'how can you not post this in my thread'


Just fate in general. I like saber more than rin thoughoh I see!
Do you also like Rin?![]()

lol ofc xD I thought I did show you the OP?both saber and nero are in it?![]()
There's always more Fate, though this will probably be the last for quite some timeIs that ... more Fate? O: Good god. Just when i thought it was over. They drag me back into a universe I only half understand... lmao
Edit: I should set aside a few days to play the visual novels and watch the other series... depending on their canonical weight to the main story.
It was time to give Panda some love too, you get and will get the majority of fate stuffniichan how can you not post this in my thread![]()
