OMO I'm just a bear

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
we talked about you yesterday :fan

and I keep telling you Im not her pet rofl
Yeah and we talked about you like 2 days :teehee

Silence!!!! You will accept both magi-sama and lawl-sama!!!!
YOU ARE A PETTU-CHAN~~~!!!!
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,733
Gender
Female
Country
China
Pets? :gwah

What do you think of the pre-season patch?
yeah, the person we're talking about has the habit of claiming others as pets lmao

spicy, as an adc main I have a lot of testing to do however

yourself?

Whos who?
he was referring to you

Yeah and we talked about you like 2 days :teehee

Silence!!!! You will accept both magi-sama and lawl-sama!!!!
YOU ARE A PETTU-CHAN~~~!!!!
yeah she told me (a lot about you) :lmao
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
panda who is this british cookie? u been whoring around again?
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
yeah, the person we're talking about has the habit of claiming others as pets lmao

spicy, as an adc main I have a lot of testing to do however

yourself?



he was referring to you



yeah she told me (a lot about you) :lmao
I'm a mid and Top main, I hardly get to play cuz I'm not a fan of queueing by myself.

lawlett is just looking for some fresh meat to troll but yeah not me :3

For those of you who want to know, I'm golb's younger brother :3
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,733
Gender
Female
Country
China
I'm a mid and Top main, I hardly get to play cuz I'm not a fan of queueing by myself.

lawlett is just looking for some fresh meat to troll but yeah not me :3

For those of you who want to know, I'm golb's younger brother :3
nice, what champs in particular?

ah nice gol's brother :^_^

... maybe I should get my little sister to join hm
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
nice, what champs in particular?

ah nice gol's brother :^_^

... maybe I should get my little sister to join hm
I love playing Yasuo <3, yasuo is life, yasuo is bae, all hail the yasuo
But I also play Renekton, Nasus, Vayne, Lucian and Lissandra

I'm your age btw :)

Which would explain the lawlett hate
I don't hate you, I just wanna pummel you tis all KappaRoss
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,733
Gender
Female
Country
China

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
oh you play yasuo? :)

I don't think I like you



cool :^_^



ey r0ss
Why don't you like me? Yasuo is good though!
Well if you wanna add me my ign is Sir Piplup


Lulu-swaaaaan time and place? If you don't mind I prefer to brawl with vegetables :wtf
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Dw, if you play with me you won't have to deal with that
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
And aren't you forgeting something :notsure
 
Top