OMO I'm just a bear

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Don't mind him he overuses the words spicy,smh and triggered
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
and tfw

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

oh yeah and Adi
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,732
Gender
Female
Country
China
its more of a catch lingo but yeah you get the idea
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
I used to be that guy :)
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
But actually Pilpul-kun do not trust Panda.
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
I don't trust anyone :/
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
You dont seem like a panda with integrity....
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
sound the horns, your lord has returned.

Was busy all week between work... school work, and composing a sound track for a student film. Ugh. I hate being an adult
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,732
Gender
Female
Country
China
> if fate was a dance off instead of a battle royale :lmao

Also, I started reading Berserk, eclipse just started :blush
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
What do you think of it? Amazing right :zomg
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,732
Gender
Female
Country
China
only fate/CG related waifus pls

I dont need loli in my lyf when I have your lulu
 
Top