spicy excuse xdddddddddddddddddddddddddd


Lucky!Twice, ye
Once to Tokyo (and Bombay) and the year after to Kyoto (and Seoul)
You go there merchandise shopping right![]()
oh when was that and why would you go there? Also why India instead of China? XDTwice, ye
Once to Tokyo (and Bombay) and the year after to Kyoto (and Seoul)
You go there merchandise shopping right![]()

Because he is half indian and his parents wanted to visit their homelandoh when was that and why would you go there? Also why India instead of China? XD
hmm that's just a small part of it, last time we did visit almost all of Tokyo and a smaller village. Next year it's Osaka -> Nara -> Kyoto -> Hakone -> Tokyo, with some side trips. If I only wanted merchandise I could get most stuff online![]()


Eh 3 and 4 years ago (Kyoto/Tokyo trip respectively)oh when was that and why would you go there? Also why India instead of China? XD
hmm that's just a small part of it, last time we did visit almost all of Tokyo and a smaller village. Next year it's Osaka -> Nara -> Kyoto -> Hakone -> Tokyo, with some side trips. If I only wanted merchandise I could get most stuff online![]()

What about my name has to do with IndiaOr maybe the Netherlands are a lie and he's actually living in some Indian jungle?
Now his name starts to make sense

oh, so that was when you still were a little boy hahaEh 3 and 4 years ago (Kyoto/Tokyo trip respectively)
Oh my dad had business there (India), so we tagged along. We also have some family living over there, so that's what we were doing there. I'd have preferred China as well tbh
If there's one bit of advice I'd give you, it would be 'Don't go to India'
And yeah, we didn't visit a lot of places, but we did stay for a week and a half in both places, so at least we got to explore those cities properly. Ah, especially Tokyo was pleasant. We stayed in Shinjuku, just looking out of the window was spicy :')
Hm, I'd definitely love to visit Osaka some day
---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------
What about my name has to do with India![]()
Got there because of your family too I take it?

Yeah, trueoh, so that was when you still were a little boy hahaGot there because of your family too I take it?
Meaning you actually are a halfy/partly indian? XD
Yeah, never planned to visit India. Doesn't strike me as an interesting country tbh
Tokyo is a great town indeed. Sky and me did visit some high places like the Sky Tower, you've got an amazing view from there![]()
And well we're basically using that route because there's a lot to see and do around there, Osaka/Nara/Kyoto/Hakone/Tokyo are all somewhat close to each other, visiting the south or the north of Japan will have to wait for another time. Certainly looking forward to it a lot though
I meant the "jungle" part, not so much India :')
And yes, was all with family yup. And yes, partly Indian, tru
How come your family was visiting Japan? Not really a common place to visit for tourists xD Indian reminds me of Millhouse (M3J).... not sure what to think of that.Yeah, trueAnd yes, was all with family yup. And yes, partly Indian, tru
Good... Just don't go lmao
If you mean the sky tree, same. It was amazing ye, till my mother kinda went bad because she doesn't handle heights well. In planes she never sits besides the window either![]()
What would be the next place you're going to visit (there)?
Ah :') Well, there's plenty of bamboo and banter, so help yourself kek
would need to take a look at all the pics we took lol, we even visited a zoo.Schemes....well yeah, it was over for you and I a week agoChill with the schemes, mafia game is over
Lawl pmd me with some instruments, Ill be getting it today/tomorrow


