OMO I'm just a bear

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,089
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So money comes in and money goes out, yet it is never willing to stay in mah wallet.
 

shionoro

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 7, 2011
Messages
3,750
Reaction score
1,477
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
are you a real japanese or are you just a ghastly dutch imposter?
 

shionoro

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 7, 2011
Messages
3,750
Reaction score
1,477
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
i came here to see shiono vs panda tbh
I would never go against a fellow HxH reader. I have standards. women and children, sure, who needs those? But that is the line.

Cant I be both :feelsbadman
Well, according to the virtual punk girl i know from school who adresses or pinkhaircoloured friends with additions like kun, chan or sama to their name, yes, you can.
But i aint sure whether she is the best source to go by :p
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,738
Gender
Female
Country
China
I lost the minority game and was given this gracious punishment
 
Top