On Break One Piece Chapter 1001 Discussion

Hannibal Psyche

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
But following that reasoning, I have a question: is everybody using "BOAT", since it's will?
Nope.

It's not Will.

BOAT is not willpower if you ever read what Zoro said.

BOAT is the power to convey your will into a weapon.

What you're doing is akin to calling a bullet a gun because it got shot out of gun.

And if you'd read further... you'd know that the ability to use BOAT requires...

It's an ability that requires intense concentration and talent. Not something you just perform.

It's not will power... it's the power to make use of intentions or convey your will.

If this was to be put into an analogy. BOAT is a Gun... the bullet is conveying one's will. Can't shoot a bullet without a gun anymore than will has any use if one doesn't know how to use BOAT.

Federicoxxx

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
I THINK THIS IS THE REASOn why they make such crazy faces

Lord Traffy Law

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ever since Naruto ended and the power-level children with low literacy started moving to other popular series, One Piece discussions really dumbed down: imagine thinking characters are "useless" or "unimportant" because they are weaker than the Yonko or didnt directly defeat an assigned enemy like this is some scripted wrestlig match, instead of, you know, an adventure manga with battles sprinkled in but that never will nor should care about them further than using then as climaxes to the conflicts...

Haki literally means Will/Ambition. Its literally the meaning of the word, theres nothing to disprove, because its a fact down to whats said, if it was translated wed be calling it Will. Maybe stop trying to troll about a manga you ever read and give this a go, One Piece is pretty fun as a story.
Blaming this on this Naruto smh , power level discussion been a thing since dbz

Power level happens more because we kinda running on circles and the manga is at the end

wing_gundam

Reaction score
Country
Canada
They are giving a stinkface type of reaction. I think it's more than just being missed by the flames (and from the spoiler it's related to Big Mom).
I'm guessing but I wonder if her attack then is called something like a 'flaming ball of shit' for that face.

Elessar

Telcontar
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Spain
I don't think it will be a fart-based attack but it would be hilarious (though improper for a Yonko).

Like, would she use it to flamethrower through Prometheus or would she give the fart a soul? I mean, technically she can.

Yeah, I don't know why they made those faces but I want to think there's a different reason.

GL_Nova

Reaction score
Country
United States
It’s probably something old, woulda been cool if they were her age cultural joke

Shinigami769

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
I am pretty sure that Kinemon creates fire when he uses it.
Zoro's sword created fire the first time when he beat mr 5 in little garden long before we ever saw kinemon though.

FetherMan

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm guessing but I wonder if her attack then is called something like a 'flaming ball of shit' for that face.

That's what I'm thinking, some kind of stink attack. lol.

hokageji

Reaction score
Country
United States
Zoro's sword created fire the first time when he beat mr 5 in little garden long before we ever saw kinemon though.

Yea, like Moegara said, he didn't create it, but the first instance of his interest probably. It was a cool moment. if he's cutting it, its entirely different though, the coming chapter will be interesitn.g
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If Mama can fart and create a homie, she's got
Ace
Enel
Giant sword
Caesar Clown
in her possession.. thats worthy of a Yonko.

TheSadFed

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
The way Oda is severely creating his own comedy wave, refreshing it year after year, means that after all these years the passion (also in his team) is still the main thing in One Piece.

Those three faces law/luffy/kidd are brilliant. Every chapter is full of iconic scenes.

Aki1991

Reaction score
Country
Greece
The way Oda is severely creating his own comedy wave, refreshing it year after year, means that after all these years the passion (also in his team) is still the main thing in One Piece.

Those three faces law/luffy/kidd are brilliant. Every chapter is full of iconic scenes.
I love the one piece humour but I think this is not the right time to show it in this figth tbh. This is serious, they are fighting 2 Yonkos. I find it inappropriate in this situation and expect a little more seriousness.

But I'm confident that Oda will do something amazing later.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
I love the one piece humour but I think this is not the right time to show it in this figth tbh. This is serious, they are fighting 2 Yonkos. I find it inappropriate in this situation and expect a little more seriousness.

But I'm confident that Oda will do something amazing later.
I see it the other way! As a sign that they are ready to faceoff against the Yonkos with their lives on the line. To me, it seems like they are having FUN.

I'm still 50/50 on if BM goes down this arc!

Aki1991

Reaction score
Country
Greece
I see it the other way! As a sign that they are ready to faceoff against the Yonkos with their lives on the line. To me, it seems like they are having FUN.

I'm still 50/50 on if BM goes down this arc!
That's my problem. They should take the fight serious, this is not funny. The 9S were nearly dead. Wano is suffering for years. It's not the right time for jokes, this is no Foxy fight imo.

I think big mom will become an allty later on or she will fall in Elban.

Federicoxxx

Reaction score
Country
Argentina
it is not exactly the same... Luffy co did when they found out about what he did right ?

i think is NOT.. however the style remains the same for the 3 ...

my rcl home download

i didnt expect this kind of stuff lol .. i tough from 1000 foward
everething would be 100% serious and dangerous

slavkovski

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Is that fire are come from the same source that zoro cut? Bet zoro will also be disgusted, i kind of remember zoro are also disgusted when he cut booger way back then..

Federicoxxx

Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Is that fire are come from the same source that zoro cut? Bet zoro will also be disgusted, i kind of remember zoro are also disgusted when he cut booger way back then..
we really dont know the source... it could be...

but under what funny context.. the 3 of thems would do such face?

i think it would be funnier if the source it is something super hilarious..

like big mom farting.. or something related..

but.. i have no idea really ..

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Any chance Killer learned foxfire-style from the ninjas or samurai? He was smart enough to pick up on how to stop Appo.

And can we also expect Kid to have picked up on Luffy’s Ryou training?