On Break - One Piece Chapter 1113 Discussion | Page 8 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

On Break One Piece Chapter 1113 Discussion

AmyRose

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Poland
Oh ok, let's see. So Vegapunk said that what he included in his message to the world is "truth about this world" and Gorosei want to prevent its streaming. What if after "creating current world" when whatever happened during void century has ended WG found some way to cleanse the world from "lower class" people. Or Imu/Gorosei knew all this time that for some reason world sea level is rising and that's why they located "world nobles" at top of Red Line. But why would they intentionally destroy all the islands and commoners if inhabitants of Marie Geoise are fully dependent from them? I can fully understand why would they let all the commoners die if they knew about sea level rising: it's because literally all people who live in Marie Geoise are selfish arogant pricks who can't see anything beside tip of their noses. Also I'm curious how does water circulation in sea work in One Piece world. Such tall mountain chain that cut whole planet in half and have only few small gaps for sea water to go through must have something to do with rising water level. Alternatively legendary weapons could be responsible for rising of sea level but for that someone would have to ACTUALLY be in control of one of them and it seems like WG only recently started to "work on it". And mayby in past there was faaar more land in One Piece world but it already sinked and that's why we heard about soo many of extinct races and animals. I also wonder if Red Line is real natural thing or it was somehow rised right after void century or just right before its end.

animeangryfan4

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Time for a long talk. Deal with it.

Well, now the sumamry is a bit clearer. Aaaaand just as I thought. Sanji got an L, AGAIN!!!! By the power of Diable Jambe, can I jsut FOR ONCE, be wrong with my cyncism with how Oda treats Sanji.
Okay enough ranting about that.
So the Gorosei KNOWS they dont want to destory the lab? Then, what was even the Buster Call for? Are you telling me it was gonna make sure that the Making Lab was not gonna be destroyed after all? I swear, not only are these Gorosei annoying as hell while also some BS broken when it comes to beating, but sometiems I cannot comprehend thier thinking. But such is arrogance, its not meant to be rational.

Speaking of which, Vegapunks message was actually gonna be a warning about the state of the world, not the void century. I mean, in a way, that is more important. After all a Flood WILL affect everyone, and EVERYONE will listen to that first. and this goes back to the arrogance and delusion of Imu and the World Goverment. Have they legit sunk Island knowing that the Tide will rise? I mean, sure, they dont care about commoners. And Yes, they ARE on top of the Red Line. So as long as THEY are not in dangerosu thne the consequesses of the the Commoners World is irelvant.
Arrogance and Predjuice, all in one.
Still, there is ONE additional PROBLEM about that.
How will they get food? Or, are you saying the Celestial Dragons will be happy in just hunting fish?
Its not like they eat anything healthy anyway. But SO FAR, we have seen Celestial Dragons fight. NOT A SINGLE ONE, has shown hint of agriculture. Or have they slaves for even that? If the world sinks then they loses a lot of slaves. With the only ones survvng being the Merfolk and Fishman. Is that the plan? To just use thoose poor beings as slaves and force them to fish in the sea?
I swear, I cannot see the point in this Apocalyptic Disaster they have created. And yet, it all makes sense. The arrogance and foolishness of the Celestial Dragons will be thier undoing.

Now, begs the deepest question.
HAVE JOYBOY SOMEHOW A WAY TO SAVE THE WORLD? He must have created one, right? One Pice si not meant to become an Apocalyptic Manga.
thats all for now.

zetsu banned

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Parried it? Whatever it was is cool lol
Hence the phrase "dope-ass feat". Sanji shinin' here, but it was not a "block", same as Zoro didn't "tank" Kaidou/Linlin's attack

But yeah this is definitely a ridiculous speed feat parry

Vanshrimp

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
on the cover page, sanji and zoro (as chessboard pieces) are riding horses , while zoro is expected to have a clash with goro-horse (expected means the most logical opponent to face him), and sanji is already kicking him. is Oda up to something here ?

Pirate Queen

Reaction score
Country
United States
on the cover page, sanji and zoro (as chessboard pieces) are riding horses , while zoro is expected to have a clash with goro-horse (expected means the most logical opponent to face him), and sanji is already kicking him. is Oda up to something here ?
One has to wonder because Zoro has been so fucking boring on Egghead while Sanji is racking up hype left and right. Zoro is basically non existant. Same as jinbei.

The strongest Strawhats should be making moves here and only Luffy and Sanji are getting shit moving.

AmyRose

Reaction score
Country
Poland
Speaking of which, Vegapunks message was actually gonna be a warning about the state of the world, not the void century. I mean, in a way, that is more important. After all a Flood WILL affect everyone, and EVERYONE will listen to that first. and this goes back to the arrogance and delusion of Imu and the World Goverment. Have they legit sunk Island knowing that the Tide will rise? I mean, sure, they dont care about commoners. And Yes, they ARE on top of the Red Line. So as long as THEY are not in dangerosu thne the consequesses of the the Commoners World is irelvant.
Arrogance and Predjuice, all in one.
Still, there is ONE additional PROBLEM about that.
How will they get food? Or, are you saying the Celestial Dragons will be happy in just hunting fish?
Its not like they eat anything healthy anyway. But SO FAR, we have seen Celestial Dragons fight. NOT A SINGLE ONE, has shown hint of agriculture. Or have they slaves for even that? If the world sinks then they loses a lot of slaves. With the only ones survvng being the Merfolk and Fishman. Is that the plan? To just use thoose poor beings as slaves and force them to fish in the sea?
I swear, I cannot see the point in this Apocalyptic Disaster they have created. And yet, it all makes sense. The arrogance and foolishness of the Celestial Dragons will be thier undoing.

Now, begs the deepest question.
HAVE JOYBOY SOMEHOW A WAY TO SAVE THE WORLD? He must have created one, right? One Pice si not meant to become an Apocalyptic Manga.
thats all for now.
Yeah, I also can't see sense in either leting all people bellow Red Line sink or sinking them on purpose. Red Line is literally naked stone after all, nothing can be grown up there so I can't see Celestial Dragons living up there without access to anything else beside some fishes like you just said. Unless Imu/Gorosei literally don't need anything for the living because they are soo "godly" so they don't even care if all Celestial Dragons will slowly die out of starvation which is quite unlikely in my opinion. Hmm, ok if water level is rising then mayby at some point it could even reach top of Red Line so mayby that's why Gorosei need Mother Flame, to control sea level. You know, so sea would rise just enough to cleanse world from "filth" killing all unworthly creatures and let whoever will survive up there on Red Line to observe rise of new civilization that would deem them as real Gods. I know, it sounds like quite a stretch but it could be possible if Imu and Gorosei are really immortal. They could live through rise and fall of countless civilizations that could appear after current One Piece world would sink.

Lord Rayleigh

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
The WG is afraid of the final war when One Piece is found which will turn the world upside down so I think it makes better sense for One Piece and Ancient Weapons to sink the world into the sea which is why 20 kingdoms went to war against AK. Red Line is big enough to welcome many peoples since Marigeoise is only located on a very small portion of the top of the Red Line. If all peoples are to live under the sea then all peoples must evolve and sea must evolve itself so that it does not reject DF users.

Lord Rayleigh

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
here I am, still wondering about that huge ass bridge they're building for the last 800 years on tequila wolf... If the world is sinking what's the point?
And if vegapunk knows it all and dragon is his friend maybe that's why he is always waiting for something, he knows nothing he can do right now is gonna change anything.
It feels like summary is missing information but good enough for now.
Can someone post these spoiler pictures in the spoiler thread?

DeadlyBeast

Reaction score
Country
United States

Sanji blocking a black blade and following with a savage uppercut is insane 😂

And if you look closely his leg isn't even on fire. It's just "smoke" 🫣🫣🫣🫣
Advanced conquerors haki incoming :derp

Hannibal Psyche

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Ok, so the summary explains it.

Vegapunk is pretty much speaking metaphorically.

At the start of Vegapunk's monologue which was translated, he said the world will soon learn inconvenient knowledge, and because of that, the world will sink.

VP isn't literally saying the world will sink, what VP is saying is that people who have knowledge the WG doesn't want = death.
Now the whole world will know an inconvenient knowledge which will essentially end the world because the WG ALWAYS kill people who know knowledge they always want to keep secret, in this case, the world knows inconvenient knowledge, therefore they have to die

The sea drowning the world or w/e aqua-disaster that may be, it just a way for VP to say the death of everyone in the world.

Gorosei don't intend to sink the world, it has never been a goal or their agenda, death is just what happens to people who have knowledge they don't want disclosed. And VP is pretty much saying w/e he's about to say is about to make the world become a global Ohara.

So, we're still yet to hear what the WG's secret it. This is why I dislike those short summaries, they can really be misleading and generate almost useless debate over poor clarification. I appreciate the spoilers, but they had the entire community out here making up theories about the sea as if that's the goal of the Gorosei for the past 1000 years... to sink the world....

I don't know if Vegapunk is a piece of shit or not because it looks like he's really inconveniencing the world by giving them knowledge that would kill them. Issue isn't the fact he's giving them knowledge, issue for me is the fact he is giving out knowledge without having something in place to protect them.
I can understand him telling the SH crew who are up against the WG, but to involve the world without anything in place as far as I'm aware... WILD.
Dude just dropped a Nuke on the world.

AmyRose

Reaction score
Country
Poland
Ok, so the summary explains it.

Vegapunk is pretty much speaking metaphorically.

At the start of Vegapunk's monologue which was translated, he said the world will soon learn inconvenient knowledge, and because of that, the world will sink.

VP isn't literally saying the world will sink, what VP is saying is that people who have knowledge the WG doesn't want = death.
Now the whole world will know an inconvenient knowledge which will essentially end the world because the WG ALWAYS kill people who know knowledge they always want to keep secret, in this case, the world knows inconvenient knowledge, therefore they have to die

The sea drowning the world or w/e aqua-disaster that may be, it just a way for VP to say the death of everyone in the world.

Gorosei don't intend to sink the world, it has never been a goal or their agenda, death is just what happens to people who have knowledge they don't want disclosed. And VP is pretty much saying w/e he's about to say is about to make the world become a global Ohara.

So, we're still yet to hear what the WG's secret it. This is why I dislike those short summaries, they can really be misleading and generate almost useless debate over poor clarification. I appreciate the spoilers, but they had the entire community out here making up theories about the sea as if that's the goal of the Gorosei for the past 1000 years... to sink the world....

I don't know if Vegapunk is a piece of shit or not because it looks like he's really inconveniencing the world by giving them knowledge that would kill them. Issue isn't the fact he's giving them knowledge, issue for me is the fact he is giving out knowledge without having something in place to protect them.
I can understand him telling the SH crew who are up against the WG, but to involve the world without anything in place as far as I'm aware... WILD.
Dude just dropped a Nuke on the world.
That have sense. And yet I don't really think WG can kill everyone, for that they would need ancient weapon or at least Mother Flame. Also I don't think Marines would just obediently sail through the world to bomb every single island, they probably also would have that problematic knowledge. The thing about "truth about this world" is if only few persons know it then WG can eliminate them but currently they can't fight whole world for having that same knowledge. Also no matter what people in the world know WG just can't kill them all unless they would be willing to send all slaves back down so they could grow crops, rise animals and making food so Celestial Dragons would be feeded. Until Imu/Gorosei/WG won't obtain Mother Flame they won't be able to do anything about this and who knows, mayby at some point even this won't be enough.

CharlosTenryuubito

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
See how big that sword of Gandhi's gorosei, I doubt that Zoro will take or use it.

Sefirosu

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam