1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Want to try an epicly kawaii RPG? Check this out!
  3. Time for a new Photography Art Contest! Submissions for Bad Weather Photography Contest has begun. Enjoying those beautiful weathers, show off your photography skill!

Also, you may vote for your favorite piece in the Summer Art Contest Manga Helpers Flag !
  4. The Manga League is finally here!
  5. The MangaHelpers Waifu Wars 2018 have entered its fourth round! Fight for your Waifu now!
  6. The new season of the Anime League is here!
  7. The Tokyo Ghoul Awards have begun! Nominate your favorite moments and characters now!
  8. Join Shikis quest through space to find new Nakama!
  9. Want to read legit manga from Mangahelpers?! Get in here!

Chapter One Piece Chapter 901 Discussion / 902 Predictions

Discussion in 'Tree of Knowledge' started by Aizen, Mar 30, 2018.

1. Aizen

Aizen Mangahelper

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member

Mangahelper

United States
    If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread
    24 Hour Spoiler Rule
    • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english scanlation is publicly released.
    • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
    • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
    • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Sidmo likes this.
  2. TheSadFed

TheSadFed Registered User

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member

Italy
    all our options, discussions and theories and then Oda came out with “Wadatsumi and the Pinocchio-Whale method”

ok.

3. GoE

GoE Registered User

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member

Spain
    Not the better option that ppl said but its a relief that they are fine.
    Want a better translation of the Morgan part, is he gonna put Luffy is first page?

4. chitgoks

chitgoks Registered User

Philippines
    ok the escape was unexpected

5. KielDaMan

KielDaMan Registered User

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner

Philippines
    So where are the “we want Sunny to get destroyed” peeps now?

AriesNoShion and TrueRaiKage like this.
  6. Ice King

Ice King Registered User

Italy
    These spoilers do not convince me completely.

The Pirates of the Sun had already been destroyed in the flashback, in fact they used a modified Navy ship .....

And the effects of the cake? That is now Big Mom is fit again and again ready to hunt the crew .....

TheSadFed likes this.
  7. TheSadFed

Italy
    i mean, the whole story now is trash.
    no sense for sanji to cook that wed cake, no sense for germa to came back etcetc

the only fil rouge in this arc is “get enough time here and there to run away”

people dying, people fighting, people appearing from nowhere. basically he took 2 years for this story that only gave us a bunch of crazy new characters, a red poneglyph (the biggest thing), power up for luffy and nami (coo & zeus) and the newspaper claiming him as the future pirate king.

Whiteman2013, Kato756 and TrueRaiKage like this.
  8. Mifec

Mifec Registered User

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member

Croatia
    The effects of the cake are that she isn't rampaging anymore and destroying her kingdom which is inhabited by innocent people. You know the rampage that was caused by Luffy and him meddling with Capone. He'd have been at fault for all the innocent people BM killed.

This and the post above wew lad.

thanhbv and King Moe like this.
  9. TrueRaiKage

TrueRaiKage Registered User

United States
    Wow......as predicted.....Oda AssPull

Enima and Barrier like this.
  10. Ice King

Ice King Registered User

Italy
    The main purpose of the cake was to put KO Big Mom thing reiterated by Sanji for chapters and chapters. And chapters. And save the crew. Now not only Big Mom is more in signing than ever but is going to hunt the crew.

Of the innocent people of Tottoland, I do not care, and I do not believe anything to someone else ...

Well, I hope they're fake.

Kato756 likes this.
  11. Hannibal Psyche

Hannibal Psyche Registered User

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity

United Kingdom
    My only gripe with this is... why is Big Mom still conscious? Lol? If the arc ends this way, I might have to lose all hope for Sanji getting any Shonen development, lol.

12. TheSadFed

Italy
    well, the BM opened with BM having a similar rampage (killing moscato) and not relating to wed cake. Then Jinbei appeared and calmed her. So this kind of things are not that special in tottoland...

So...

King Moe likes this.
  13. keeper1h

keeper1h Registered User

Italy
    Sunny Go, just go... I said go away from this mess, for Oda's sake!

Sooooooo.
    Now the real question is: "what about everyone else"?
    Plus: are there any chances left to see Pound alive again? I miss the guy.

TrueRaiKage and TheSadFed like this.
  14. TheSadFed

Italy
    sensei keeper (can i call you and a bunch of other guys that always got some good post sensei?) and what about Jinbe?

in these early spoilers it seems he is going to stay in Tottoland...
    Wtf why?
    Maybe is just a wrong translation. But it could be really bad to see the whole crew going to wano without this new nakama...

keeper1h likes this.
  15. Vadz

Vadz Registered User

Australia
    My prediction is Jinbei and SP will lose. Big mom will then conquer fishman island and keep all fishmen or mermaids captive. Luffy will come back to fishman island and destroy everything.

Black Void likes this.
  16. roggie

roggie Registered User

Brazil
    My bet is the cake hasn't fulfilled its destiny yet. I suggest calm.

thanhbv likes this.
  17. Hannibal Psyche

Hannibal Psyche Registered User

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity

United Kingdom
    [​IMG]

Apparently, Moscato is alive. Sceptical, but we'll see if this is really true or a mistake.

18. Ice King

Ice King Registered User

Italy
    I want to believe it

thanhbv and TrueRaiKage like this.
  19. Pea

Pea Registered User

Estonia
    Do you guys think Jinbei is seriously sacrificing himself? I personally hope that the main reason he's not going with the SH at the moment is that he's simply too strong. He is somehwere out there on Luffy's or Zoro's level right now and by the time we get to Wano the monster trio should grow strong enough for Jinbei to take the position of the third strongest in the crew along with Sanji (Imho).

nik87 likes this.
  20. yohan

yohan Registered User

France
    If he's alive then Oda is really being inconsistent.. Killing him off was a way of showing BM is frightening during her hunger pangs but now, he survived miraculously while everyone there said he was dead. Creating this character is utterly useless in this case, why even show any destruction from BM if everyone is happy (seemingly at least) and all seems good after she's done wrecking everything in the kingdom and killing people?

That would also mean Opera is alive for sure but he can't really stay in Totland as he deliberately lied and created this mess by not making them pursue the SHP before. Not that I particularily care about him, but considering how dragged the arc has become, he might have a role to play by being sighted by Mont d'or or someone near the castle and creating a bit of a commotion there as he would not really be welcome, another chance to escape for the SHP after BM catches up with them? -_-

Back to the bigger news of the spoiler, we have wadatsumi playing elevator (down and up and down and up again) to get the Sunny out of reach of the fleet, at least until they maneuver to chase them, which finally calls for an escape with not too much delay I hope. And basically, fishmen are going to sacrifice themselves for the escape, Luffy allowing another sacrifice for his crew it seems.. And to top it all, Jimbei going to stay and fight..

So, we have half the SHP coming to Totland with 2 minks, 1 sacrificed himself already, Jimbei joined the crew saying he was ready to die anytime for Luffy and seemingly trying to do that except if Germa shows off something new to decimate the fleet as Smoothie, Daifuku and Oven are no pushover that the fishmen and Jimbei could handle themselves while stopping a whole fleet I would say, also Pekoms whose status is unknown but wished to sacrifice himself for Luffy too. Man, that's a whole lot of people ready to die for their escape, and no sign of Luffy being against any of it or trying to do something, I sure hoped for a CoC explosion from him, BM style, but seems that's only going to be running away now except if some BM crew catches up.. It feels like Luffy already forgot all he promised himself before and just after his training: not let people he cares for being harmed, not running away from fights, and I hope I don't forget another one?

Still seems odd to me that CoC was introduced since the very beginning of OP, showcased as the most unique Haki, said to be necessary to become PK, made Sengoku state that Luffy must not escape alive during the war and so far, is just used to make weak people faint and not used in this kind of situation when they are surrounded mostly by chess soldiers and not that many executives (so basically weak people). I mean Ceasar can do the same without any effort, that's the level of this power? Considering how much willpower Luffy has shown since the beginning of this arc and that it is the thing that determines CoC power, I hoped he could do something else than just shut Flambée down with it, I guess Oda is keeping some revelations on CoC for later as we had CoO in this arc already after CoA in Dresrossa. Still, I think it weird that Luffy shows no will to prevent ally sacrifices or does not try to help them in any way even if injured while he stood up to fight again in front of Katakuri.. Is it to allow Sanji to shine (missing part of spoiler?) or just for some later showcase of strength? Can't say but I definitely feel bad about that attitude of Luffy right now.

And worst of all according to this spoiler, the only thing Sanji was right about his cake is making BM smile thanks to it.. If that's really the case and it does not provoke any other kind of reaction from her, Sanji only emancipated himself from Germa this arc, big personal mental achievement but for the rest he can carry the weight of what's going to happen on his shoulders more than anyone on the ship as he's the reason the SHP remained after fleeing from WCI, all this because a girl asked him.. That would be too much of a blow to his character in my opinion, and would destroy his pride as a cook (he was sure the cake would make BM faint) so I guess BM is in for something later? Otherwise it's just gonna be her chasing the sunny again but shouting "KILL STRAW HAT!!!" now as no one knows Sanji had anything to do with the cake except Chiffon, whom BM and her crew would not listen to, and Pudding who BM does not care about enough to listen to if she tells her Sanji is the main chef for the cake, so she can't possibly come and say "okay, cake was delicious, now go".

Morgans saying Luffy will be PK right now, the guy is going overboard fast but he should be right considering the story is about Luffy :p Just that he can't show his face to BM after writing such a thing, or maybe his face will come to BM.. detached from his body :p

Doesn't feel like a chapter I will like according to the spoiler, but maybe that's just a transition chapter or spoiler is missing a lot of what's in the actual chapter, will see

Whiteman2013 likes this.