1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Want to try an epicly kawaii RPG? Check this out!
  3. Time for a new Photography Art Contest! Submissions for Bad Weather Photography Contest has begun. Enjoying those beautiful weathers, show off your photography skill!

Also, you may vote for your favorite piece in the Summer Art Contest Manga Helpers Flag !
  4. The Manga League is finally here!
  5. The MangaHelpers Waifu Wars 2018 have entered its fourth round! Fight for your Waifu now!
  6. The new season of the Anime League is here!
  7. The Tokyo Ghoul Awards have begun! Nominate your favorite moments and characters now!
  8. Join Shikis quest through space to find new Nakama!
  9. Want to read legit manga from Mangahelpers?! Get in here!

Chapter One Piece Chapter 911 Discussion / 912 Predictions

Discussion in 'Tree of Knowledge' started by desin24, Jul 6, 2018.

1. desin24

desin24 Mangahelper

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member

Mangahelper

Austria
    If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread
    24 Hour Spoiler Rule
    • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english scanlation is publicly released.
    • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
    • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
    • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

2. Lexusflame

Lexusflame Registered User

United States
    So Basil Hawkins also betrayed Kidd to work for Kaido, just like Music Boy.... This makes things very interesting.

Hawkins might be the next Supernova to work with Luffy. Kind of an interesting chapter and any mention of Ace is great.

3. goldb

goldb Usurped Overlord

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member

United Kingdom
    I guess this answers the question of what happened to Hawkins after his encounter with Kaido.

This makes it 3( Drake, Apoo and Hawkins) supernova under Kaido and one imprisoned.

Whiteman2013 likes this.
  4. King Moe

King Moe Registered User

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member

United States
    I fucking knew Hawkins was alive and is allied with Kaido along with Apoo. Now this make things more interesting and he seems to be the first of the Supernovas to defect as he didn't update Kaido on things, from what it seems.

Also love the Ace connection and I know Luffy will become attach to Otama more out of it.

Plus great to see Sanji saved his crew again and that the rest are together instead of individually separate with each one except for Luffy.

5. yoshidr

yoshidr Registered User

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member

United States
    Hawkins most likely predicted Luffys coming... Time to execute the plan.

6. kcd

kcd Registered User

Earth Kindom
    I think the 'thugs' called/informed Hawkins. He then told them that he's coming, and that they shouldn't inform Kaido of this development.
    I don't think he predicted luffy's coming.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 11, 2018, Original Post Date: Jul 11, 2018 ---
    It was interesting to see that Luffy defeated that strong looking baboon easily, just by giving him the stare.

From the first spoiler, it said they try to use anesthesia to capture Luffy. But once they pointed the gun at him, he punches/knocks them down.
    For luffy to prevent them from even shooting their anesthetic guns before they 'did so' Means he actually thought the best thing to do was to just stop them in their track, instead of evading. Looks like it wasn't worth the effort.

This kinda reminds me of when Katakuri nullified luffy's attack by punching his right shoulder before he gets to use his right hand to attack. Highly effective I would say.

This means from here on out, our 1.5 billion pirate hero won't be struggling against certain kinds of pirates as he would always know what they're going to do before hand, and counter in the best way possible. With this, I'm fairly certain Luffy can handle the likes of perona (Even if he isn't aware of their
    abilities before hand).
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 11, 2018 ---
    Hawkins may have decided to join Kaido just to save his skin.

7. chess4

chess4 Registered User

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity

United States
    we probably will not get what happened in the Reverie until after this arc, which will probably be at least 2 years from now. Luffy usually starts out by meeting someone who will play a big role in the arc.

Whiteman2013 likes this.
  8. KimCorrea

KimCorrea Registered User

Brazil
    Hawkins! Yaaaay.

9. Ero-Sanji

Ero-Sanji Registered User

Sweden
    Exactly! And Kidd was probably too prideful to submit so they threw his as sin jail. There are going to be six supernovas in this arc, half of which are swordsmen. Kidd should also be a problem seeing how he uses magnetism.

kcd and jessepinkman like this.
  10. pixmarko

pixmarko Registered User

Poland
    For me it looks like Supernovas realized that they need more allies to bring down the big ones. So for me it looks more like a plan. In the similar way Bege and Jinbei have their own reasons to betray big mom, same goes for Hawkings and others. And seeing news about luffy, they will get additional motivation.

CgL7, Whiteman2013 and jessepinkman like this.
  11. Sachsenhesse

Sachsenhesse Registered User

Germany
    Atleast Hawkins. :/ Maaaaan i really wanted to see more of the mosshatpirates and now its back to luffy. Damn maincharacters.

nik87 likes this.
  12. jessepinkman

jessepinkman Registered User

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member

Chile
    Here we go, finally.
    Actually loved the spoilers, a promise to Ace, Basil probably going to talk with SH. This is looking goooood.

kcd, Xguard, nik87 and 1 other person like this.
  13. nik87

nik87 Registered User

Tartaros
    I am counting at least 8 Supernovas, without Bege, Bonney and Urogue appearing.

14. ShishiSonson

ShishiSonson Registered User

Belgium
    I was not expecting less supernovas in this arc.
    It is gonna be epic. All this supernovas : Kidd, Apoo, Hawkins, X-Drake, Killer, Luffy, Law, Zoro.
    We also have minks, Samurai and ninja.
    And I think this is not enough to face Kaidou and his army of Aritifical DF users.

It took Luffy and Law to defeat Doflamingo. Here it is gonna be several fights against Kaidou.
    I see first Kidd to take his revenge, then Luffy and co.

So from the spoilers, we are already fitnessing problem in this island, hunger, poisonned water.

CgL7, Enima, kcd and 2 others like this.
  15. Ero-Sanji

Ero-Sanji Registered User

Sweden
    Shiiiet, you're right. I forgot all about X-Drake and Apoo. I still think the Supernovas has brought the most to OP since the time skip, so the more the merrier. This arc is going to be absolutely insane.

jessepinkman likes this.
  16. roggie

roggie Registered User

Brazil
    you think Luffy will free Kid and he becomes an ally?

it seems Basil saw Luffy's arrival. Maybe a secret alliance?

jessepinkman likes this.
  17. ShishiSonson

ShishiSonson Registered User

Belgium
    Knowing Basil, he check with his cards their (Kidd, Apoo and Basil) probability of dead, probability of victory against Kaidou. And he choose the best option for a moment.
    Now he must saw Luffy's arrival in his cards and is taking actions.
    Like Law in Punk Hazard, and Bege with BM.

18. goldb

goldb Usurped Overlord

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member

United Kingdom
    The squirrel that's with Otama looks like one of the sea beasts from Fishman Island that tried to attack Luffy. Also, it's carrying a casserole dish on its back?

BTW, the girl's DF ability to create dumplings from her cheeks is a reference to Momotaro and the dumplings his parents made for him. Just another indication that this arc will somewhat parallel that story.

19. jackthai

jackthai Registered User

Brazil
    Great spoilers, I bet luffy will get great help from supernovas while fighting kaidou which is bad from my point of view. Luffy must defeat his enemies alone if he wants to be called pirate king just like he did with Rob Lucci we are well aware of his Naruto friendship power and how he earns the hearts of people around him, please Oda let my boi Luffy score this one alone. I hope things escalate more quickly from now on if this arc is going to surpass Marineford.

20. zetsu banned

zetsu banned MH Senpai

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity

United States
    Interesting the house itself looks like an octopus.

kcd likes this.