Chapter One Piece Chapter 912 Discussion / 913 Predictions

Discussion in 'Tree of Knowledge' started by Aizen, Jul 12, 2018.

1. ThatOtherGuy

ThatOtherGuy Registered User

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member

Algeria
    @McNuss : X-drake is certainly no Eustass Kidd though, he's very probably ruthless, but that can't be his primary motivation. For instance, he stopped Killer and Urouge's fight in Shabaody. That is very odd at a time when almost everyone was picking fights with everyone. Law didn't try to stop people from fighting. And everyone else was actively seeking rivalry. I think he may be more of a military leader personality wise than an actual pirate psycho.

If Kaido wants a village destroyed, Drake is his man.

kcd likes this.
  2. Darksiders

Darksiders Registered User

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity

England
    Glad we can put to bed Drake being a Calamity can't believe it was a thing.

Whiteman2013 and ShishiSonson like this.
  3. TrueRaiKage

TrueRaiKage Registered User

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member

United States

Brooke is not MVP bcuz he was on zou....hes MVP bcuz of his performance on WCI.....his name is now MVPBROOKE

anaesthesiaHxH and Tonix like this.
  4. catagon87

catagon87 Registered User

United States
    Agreed. Brooke has been one of the most useful post-time-skip characters. Saved Zoro, Usopp and himself from drowning on FI, defeated Jora, and stole the poneglyphs from BM. Also called her a young lady and instantly defeated homies.

He’s a total badass.

Whiteman2013 likes this.
  5. Kuza

Kuza Registered User

United States
    Hey guys, what do we actually know about Hawkings? What if he is not weak at all? I mean his ability judging from his encounter against Kizaru was to transfer any lethal damage to his subordinates, it clearly has a limit in charges due to a number of his followers. Knowing that technically speaking Luffy and Zoro would have to inflict lethal blows on him a lot of times like 50 or even more, what if he can use haki and is not a fodder guy and can be easily defeated in normal circumstances but literally immortal due to his abilities? Could Zoro and Luffy worn out before he loses all of his lifes/subordinates? I think Oda has put another handicap on Zoro (poisoned food/water), he's acting tough but it may weaken him and if Luffy is unable to inflict lethal damage in his base/G2 form he'll be forced in G4 and how many times can he KO Hawkings during 10 minutes? Will it be enough?

FetherMan and nik87 like this.
  6. Pro Ban Corps

Pro Ban Corps Registered User

England
    Can we put your usertag to bed too because it’s far fetched *upsidedownsmiley*
    Jokes
    Hawkins looks ready to fight, but imo he should be soft work for Zoro, if Sanji can literally drop sheepshead that easily... but given that Hawkins was a supernova I’m guessing there’s levels to this headliner shit

7. King Moe

King Moe Registered User

United States
    he is one of the MVPs In WCI, but not Zou still.

8. Kuza

Kuza Registered User

United States
    there are no other MVPs in WCI, closest after Brook would be Jimbei/Nami, Luffy did his usual stuff, Sanji baked a cake

TrueRaiKage and Takuan like this.
  9. nik87

nik87 Registered User

Tartaros
    @Kuza I agree, i think if they really fight with Hawkings its gonna be far from easy. Like you said, there is already a soft handicap on Zoro which might affect him more during a fight. Even Kizaru didnt manage to eliminate Hawkins and it seems his dolls link even to people who are not his crew mates. I am basing this on anime, might be different in manga so correct me if so. People who took damage instead Hawkins were some random pirates far away from Hawkins and they didnt know whats happening. If they were his men, they would realize whats happening which was not the case.

Luffy and Zoro each are above Hawkins but Oda still can make it a hard fight for them by utilizing Hawkins' devil fruit. If he can link dolls to Luffy and Zoro, like i said earlier, its highly possible that they will take each other out. Hawkins wanting an alliance is too obvious and already used with other supernovas, same as his defeat so i am expecting something different.

On the other hand, Luffy and Zoro are reunited finally and we are expecting some majestic moments from the "dumb duo" so Oda might actually give us what we want but a major-ish fight so soon at the start of the arc seems weird. Also if the fight turns out to be serious it would suck if Hawkins can handle both Luffy and Zoro at the same time. Most likely options for me are, he either defeats them fast with his tricks or he decides to ally with them.

10. M3J

M3J MH Senpai

神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike

Akatsuki
    Nah, if anything Zoro will be curious and will wanna see how Luffy does with the sword. Imagine Luffy fucking up and them both laughing about it while casually agreeing that Luffy is not a good swordsman.
    I thought Marco or someone said Ace's crewmates came back for him, got beaten, and was taken on the ship.

TrueRaiKage likes this.
  11. wing_gundam

wing_gundam Registered User

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member

Canada
    Bringing 'jobs' doesn't always mean he pays them. OP is full of full out terror - these could be slave labour. Very popular in OP - skypiea, punk hazzard, dressrosa (somewhat indirectly), Shabondy/ Mary Geoise.

12. calimike

calimike Registered User

United States
  13. FetherMan

FetherMan Registered User

South Africa

I still think, Big Mom and Kaidou will battle, since that's never been done before. And to have two Yonkou fighting each other in a country that's even a mystery to the World Government would definitely send waves throughout the New World.

Caverson likes this.
  14. Lexusflame

Lexusflame Registered User

United States
    Ummm. Hawkins is dealing with possibly the 2 dumbest SH's so he will probably fair better than I initially thought. He's got a tricky df and Luffy is a sucker for magically based users

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2018
    Whiteman2013 likes this.
  15. M3J

M3J MH Senpai

神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike

Akatsuki
    Hawkins is also dealing with two extremely strong Straw Hats as well, the fight won't be easy, if Hawkins even manages to eke out a win. If he does, on his own, then he's confirmed to be superior to Luffy as a Supernova.

16. billylebegue

billylebegue Registered User

France
    Maybe both cursed swords will react to Hawkins DF in some way ? Voodoo dolls are a curse too right ? I see this as a way for capturing them...

TrueRaiKage and jessepinkman like this.
  17. hokageji

hokageji Registered User

India
    Just read the official, some points i noticed (vs jaiminis)
    Amigasa is referred to as the village of woven hats...
    Viz says that Tama promised Ace, while Jaimini says Ace promosied her...
    not that it makes much difference in the context...

On Hawkin's line:
    "Your choice in Wano is clear. Join the mighty, or scramble and run in fear"

That is accurate, except it may apply to Luffy as the mighty... probably a foreshadowing from Oda's side.

ThatOtherGuy and nik87 like this.
  18. roggie

roggie Registered User

Brazil
    No other supernova is superior to Luffy, otherwise we would have listened more about them.

19. Lexusflame

Lexusflame Registered User

United States
    Not exactly. Luffy has performed more significant feats in the few weeks he has been in New World than Hawkins has in. 2 + years. No way Hawkins is superior to Luffy with a loss, which would either be comical OR Luffy/Zoro being the targets of a voodoo attack that knocks them out with each others attacks.

I guess that depends on how you gauge superiority...
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 23, 2018, Original Post Date: Jul 23, 2018 ---
    unless they were the MC, no we wouldn't lol

Whiteman2013 likes this.
  20. thedude

thedude Registered User

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member

United States
    Yeah, I think she'll be engaged to Momo, that makes far more sense. I just don't see anyway the Straw Hats bring on a kid, a weak kid at that. Luffy wasn't taken with Shanks, and he waited to leave his home island until he was strong and 17 years old. I don't see him taking a weak child with him.

The question becomes if he takes Carrot and maybe someone from Wano, along with Jimbe on as his final crew members. A mink, a fishman, and a samuri to round things out.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.