1. Want to try an epicly kawaii RPG? Check this out!
  2. It's time for the Autumn Art contest! Submissions for Autumn Video Contest has begun. Create a video that fills our hearts with this year's fall.

The winner of the Chibi Avatar and Signature contest is Organizized! Congratulations!
  3. The Manga League is finally here!
  4. The new season of the Anime League is here!
  5. Join Shiki's quest through space to find new Nakama!
  6. [​IMG]
  7. The MangaHelpers Manga Wars 2018 have begun. Nominate your favorite Manga now!
  8. Want to read legit manga from Mangahelpers?! Get in here!

Chapter One Piece Chapter 917 Discussion / 918 Predictions

Discussion in 'Tree of Knowledge' started by desin24, Aug 31, 2018.

1. desin24

desin24 Mangahelper

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member

Mangahelper

Austria
    If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread
    24 Hour Spoiler Rule
    • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english scanlation is publicly released.
    • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
    • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
    • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

2. Ice King

Ice King Registered User

Italy
    As expected, Holdem has not combined anything XD

TrueRaiKage likes this.
  3. Pro Ban Corps

Pro Ban Corps Registered User

England
    Lol fodderised. Yeah erm LUffy is to OP for this town I believe haha... sorry I’m saying this but nothing short of a commander or vice/named(like sweet ministers) commander can trouble him except Supernovas.
    Holdem got one shot?? Lmao

4. yoshidr

yoshidr Registered User

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member

United States
    I was thinking... Zoro is 21 we don't really know much about his family/past and its been 20 years since Orochi took control of Wano with Kaido. What if the person that the swordsmith Tenguyama Hitetsu has been waiting for is Zoro. Zoro has to be a descendant of one of the family that supported the Kozukis.

TrueRaiKage likes this.
  5. Ice King

Ice King Registered User

Italy
    No, for heaven's sake, another under Sanji-Vinsmoke style plot no !!

GreenGan, Dragneel.Fx and KimCorrea like this.
  6. KimCorrea

KimCorrea Registered User

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member

Brazil
    Oh God please no.
    Just let him be strongest swordman from nowhere with no background. (I mean about his lineage).
    That's so cool. His promise with kuina is enough!

revo, Caverson, GreenGan and 5 others like this.
  7. PainTendo

PainTendo Registered User

France
    I think it Will be shonen style, he will come from a great family/lineage just like sanji and luffy.

Erix95 and King Moe like this.
  8. Demonspeed

Demonspeed Irregular

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member

Global Moderator

France
    I don't think Zoro will be some from kind of great lineage, but the most obvious way to do something like that would be to say he is a descendant of Ryuma. They do look alike.

9. Holt

Holt The Flash

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted

Global Moderator

Nigeria
    As expected...Holdem is no match. Luffy and Zoro are too OP for this group here. But its sure fun watching Luffy steamroll such opponents. Befitting of the fifth emperor XD

KingRiel and CgL7 like this.
  10. KimCorrea

KimCorrea Registered User

Brazil
    Luffys and zoros faces are really funny. Like thinking how stupid those guys are! Lol

Dragneel.Fx likes this.
  11. catagon87

catagon87 Registered User

United States
    Really? Nobody has mentioned the fact yet that Luffy is totally going to want to ride that damned Centaur!

After all of his Centaur nonsense on Punk Hazard, he's definitely about to meet a Centaur! She looks cool, too.

King Moe, TrueRaiKage and Demonspeed like this.
  12. KingRiel

KingRiel Registered User

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner

Romania
    Oke oke things are starting to move in this arc, i like it.
    PS: Luffy has been such a beast in the last chapters since he entered wano, he is starting to show why he is the 5th Emperor of the sea.

13. Foundway

Foundway Registered User

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member

Germany
    So Speed is my new fav. Gifter. She looks amazing, but personally why eat a Smile Fruit?

TrueRaiKage likes this.
  14. Pro Ban Corps

Pro Ban Corps Registered User

England
    Gives you the durability just like a normal Zoan fruit does??
    I mean holdem gets the reoccurring balls swipe from his smile and he’s still alive so that’s saying something.(against absolute power he’s rubbish tho)
    It’s seems the lion has powers, does that mean the smiles with personality have their own powers?? What if the lion eats a df?? Does holdem die??

PS: I also think there’s a class above headliners, because these guys are too weak, or there’s a rankin amongst the headliners too.

15. TitaniumOxide

TitaniumOxide Registered User

United States
    Hawkins is a headliner right? We theorize and we guess and we discuss hawkins capabilities, but we don't actually know his limits. He has been hyped here and there so hopefully him hurting zoro a little is a way to forshadow the pro headliners against the weak ones.

Maybe the stronger headliners are the ones with a real df like X Drake. Or Hawkins himself. Seems like the ones with a real df might be tougher. I mean Jack didn't eat a smile fruit. And sheepshead got owned by Sanji ez. I bet none of the calamaties has a smile fruit. If a red hawk can KO holdem then sanji's diable jambe would have done the same thing which actually owned sheepshead before.

So the million dollar question I have is can you eat a smile then eat a df since the smile is like a counterfeit.

MOYcano 0.23 and CgL7 like this.
  16. Shasha23

Shasha23 Registered User

Dragonstone
    Dude the power of a red hawk and one of Sanji's attacks are worlds apart!

Anyway good to see the story is moving fast and i guess the headliners are there to fight the weaker members of the pirate-samurai-ninja alliance as i just cant see any headliners being any type of match for Luffy, Zoro, Law, Nekomamushi, Inuarashi and Marco

CgL7 likes this.
  17. King Moe

King Moe Registered User

United States
    Nothing wrong with that. It gave Sanji more character and have awesome moments. Zoro kinda need more character since he is quite bland except he is one of the most badass characters. Though yeah he can't survive on that alone.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 13, 2018, Original Post Date: Sep 13, 2018 ---
    Not really. If both attacks collide would be a fiery hits and take each other. Not saying Sanji is stronger than Luffy, but would be a fiery fight if they were both serious lol.

As for the spoilers.I like how things are picking up and wasn't expecting much by Holdem. Sanji shown tie be easily stronger than the Headliners Headliner, so the other Monster Trio like Luffy and Zoro would have no issue fighting them.

Though this is setting up for much stronger forces later on as we see Jack mention here and him along with the other Calamities and higher ups will give others more challenge down the line.

18. Shasha23

Shasha23 Registered User

Dragonstone
    Nope red hawk has been shown to be a really high level attack, fare to say its the strongest attack outside G4, none of Sanji's attacks even come close to that level.

Sanji is not stronger than all the headliners though, if X-Drake is a headliner and not calamity then i guess he is the only one who has a chance against the strongest of the pirate-samurai-mink-ninja alliance.
    But hopefully the other headliner wont turn out to be disappointments as i really hope they will be able to give the alliance a run for their money, its been a long time since the strawhats had a real fight.

19. King Moe

King Moe Registered User

United States
    I know Luffy is stronger than Sanji, but Sanji isn't really a slouch in power and shown that so far especially WCI. Both are fiery attacks and are pretty strong, so yeah his power does come close.

Didn't say he was stronger than all as not all would be easy defeat for him, he will struggle perhaps with Worst Generation just like how Zoro struggle with Hawkins, but just saying Sanji is at a high lvl like them and like Luffy and Zoro, they need opponents that give them all more of a challenge during the course of the arc.

They will. This is just the start of the arc. If we learn from WCI, first start out lower-lvl subordinates before facing someone much tougher down the line. We all need time and patient on how Wano ends up as it will be a big challenge especially judging how Hawkins said they have 19% survival rate and his card predictions are usually right, so going to be heavy struggle over this.

20. Shasha23

Shasha23 Registered User

Dragonstone
    Dude we all know Sanji is strong why are you trying to push that fact, the point is none of his attacks are as strong or even come close in power to red hawk that's it, just accept that fact and move on!

Zoro never struggled against Hawkins, if your trying to say because some nails hit him then you didn't read that part correctly, Zoro could have dodged the attack but chose to tank it so it didn't hit Tama and Luffy, you can clearly see that if you go re-read that chapter.
    Sanji is not on the same level as the top 6 of the alliance, that's why i don't put him over people like Hawkins and Apoo i see them as equals and thats saying a lot about how far Sanji has come in terms of strength considering this people were all above him 2 years ago and not by a little.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.