Chapter One Piece Chapter 936 Discussion / 937 Predictions

Aizen

Mangahelper
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread
24 Hour Spoiler Rule
  • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english scanlation is publicly released.
  • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
  • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
  • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

King Moe

Reaction score
Country
United States
Wow zoro not only making an appearance, but actually fighting? What a shocking (and welcome) development!
Though how good would he be since now he is 2 sword style until he gets his sword back or new one if it breaks. Want if its against fodders, he is fine, but if its someone serious, I expect more heavy struggle abd maybe even defeat too.

King Moe

Reaction score
Country
United States
Also Sanji vs X Drake....Unofficial Supernova vs Official Supernova is coming sooner than expected XD. I guess this also means more Page One is down for good as still chapters later and still no sign of him or even a hint, so those who keep saying "He could still be active since we never saw the fight end", I don't see the point of why he will be after these past chapters and still no sign of him. He would be causing mayhem by now, but it looks to be he is down for good and Drake is probably gonna discussed the situation especially against Sanji what he did to him.

Also look like Luffy's training still going and they doing some punishment activities to break his and other's will, but probably end up training. Though how this looking, don't think Luffy is gonna go after Queen much as he didn't seem to go after him the moments the cuffs are off, so might end in escaping from prison than desire to take him down.

llaubacher

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Czech Republic
Though how good would he be since now he is 2 sword style until he gets his sword back or new one if it breaks. Want if its against fodders, he is fine, but if its someone serious, I expect more heavy struggle abd maybe even defeat too.
I don't know if you're trolling or if you're in desperate need for a backlash. Honestly. I get it, your favourite Sanji probably won't do a thing this chapter but still, to say things like this ...

I don't get why you try to pull off s##it like this when you don't like it and argue with anyone who does the same about Sanji. Not being anyone's fan here, I can enjoy anyone's character with good storytelling but what you're trying here is beyond my comprehension.

//

Maybe it's time to start banning for shitposting, at least the forum would be full of read-worthy contributions.

King Moe

Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't know if you're trolling or if you're in desperate need for a backlash. Honestly. I get it, your favourite Sanji probably won't do a thing this chapter but still, to say things like this ...

I don't get why you try to pull off s##it like this when you don't like it and argue with anyone who does the same about Sanji. Not being anyone's fan here, I can enjoy anyone's character with good storytelling but what you're trying here is beyond my comprehension.

//

Maybe it's time to start banning for shitposting, at least the forum would be full of read-worthy contributions.
Dude, I just give honest opinion on how Zoro fights. Do you think he is capable facing anyone 2 swords if they are serious threat like a T6H or YC. Those he needs 3 swords for them. Its not shit posting, its studying how he fights as he usually need all 3 swords to fight seriously in the end.

Please understand the difference of someone hating a character and giving honest opinion. Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean its shit posting or anything if the shorts. Don't be emotional in your posts and learn to read a post out misunderstand it and post unnecessary stuff like this please.

Also where I said Sanji? Talking about Zoro. Your the one bringing him up. Though spoilers showing potential fight between him abd Drake next now. If it is that, can't wait!

Ero-Sanji

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Sanji! He actually went on and did it! Man, I thought Oda made a joke with that "cutaway" in the last chapter. Anyway, Raizou needs to get his shit together. This is taking too long.

King Moe

Reaction score
Country
United States
:XD:XD:XD

Sanji's gunna get captured
Huh? Where you get the conclusion he be captured? Never said that, just him spying Nami and Drake comes in and spot her. It's looking to be a fight, but Bepo and the others got captured which I can see Sanji sneaking in to save him, don't think he get captured along with them.

Just checked the imagery, looks like Sanji vs Drake and Hawkins potentially, that would be interesting while tough fight. He does need to protect the others in their state of undress, but don't see Sanji getting captured as Oda wouldn't have the suit be wreck or be useless after introducing as a special purposes, so could be a fight to a draw and later escape or maybe this can end up 'recruiting' more people like Sanji mention before. Would be amazing they formed secret alliances with Drake and Hawkins out of it and they be the 'Bege' to join allies for an common purpose.

Last edited:

Lexusflame

Reaction score
Country
United States
Huh? Where you get the conclusion he be captured? Never said that, just him spying Nami and Drake comes in and spot her. It's looking to be a fight, but Bepo and the others got captured which I can see Sanji sneaking in to save him, don't think he get captured along with them.

Just checked the imagery, looks like Sanji vs Drake and Hawkins potentially, that would be interesting while tough fight. He does need to protect the others in their state of undress, but don't see Sanji getting captured as Oda wouldn't have the suit be wreck or be useless after introducing as a special purposes, so could be a fight to a draw and later escape or maybe this can end up 'recruiting' more people like Sanji mention before. Would be amazing they formed secret alliances with Drake and Hawkins out of it and they be the 'Bege' to join allies for an common purpose.
Hawkins and X Drake is too much for Sanji

Either he retreats or is captured...

King Moe

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hawkins and X Drake is too much for Sanji

Either he retreats or is captured...
Idk, some said the same thing about Page One and look what happened and also don't think it be cut and dry like that as Sanji with his flames can keep Hawkins off bay since he can burn with more damage and have to deal more with Drake coming at him physically. Also it wouldn't make sense Oda would waste the RS here especially him getting captured when can be used more later on. I see it ending tie so he can get the others to escape and then something causes both sides to leave. Don't think neither are going down or can end in recruit side if Drake and Hawkins do a 'Bege' of ulterior motives.

Last edited:

kcd

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
What a welcomed development to wake up to — Luffy finally free from the Kairoseki cuffs.
Now, a sumo wrestling contest have kicked off, and Luffy have already knocked out the first batch of fellow contestants with conquerors haki. It's finally about time we see him use it (coC) more than once in a single arc.

Knowing Luffy's character... and even though he can easily escape now if he wants to, I doubt he would leave if it means the other prisoners will be executed in his stead. He definitely won't leave unless the threat, being Queen, has been stopped.

Suddenly, the situation looks bad for Queen, as there's now enough time for Bigmom and Chopper to reach the prison.
Either by Bigmom's or Luffy's hand, I'm highly certain Queen is going down very soon.

The implication of this is that, there's every chance now that the entire prisoners will join forces with the alliance. And with Grandpa Hyou's presence, the alliance will now effortlessly rally the much needed 5000 samurai army needed to fight the beast pirates.
I see now that Luffy getting locked up wasn't such a bad idea after all.

Lexusflame

Reaction score
Country
United States
Idk, some said the same thing about Page One and look what happened and also don't think it be cut and dry like that as Sanji with his flames can keep Hawkins off bay since he can burn with more damage and have to deal more with Drake coming at him physically. Also it wouldn't make sense Oda would waste the RS here especially him getting captured when can be used more later on. I see it ending tie so he can get the others to escape and then something causes both sides to leave. Don't think neither are going down or can end in recruit side if Drake and Hawkins do a 'Bege' of ulterior motives.
PG1 wasnt 2 Supernova Captains. Drastically different scenarios.

TitaniumOxide

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I was just about to post what KCD said although I think Queen will run away before he gets thoroughly trashed to fight another day in a more epic showdown. Maybe deep down I just think it is just too early for a big fight that will take down Queen. Zoro's screentime on the otherhand is just fantastic. Sanji perving on the girls lmao that is just hilarious.

King Moe

Reaction score
Country
United States
PG1 wasnt 2 Supernova Captains. Drastically different scenarios.
He been Top 6 for a long time and veteran in the crew. He was inbetween between regular Headliners and Calamities as well having Ancient Zoan DF, so don't think we can underestimate him as was solid fit for Sanji.

Though you are correct as these are 2 Supernovas vs Sanji, but still Sanji is a smart and strong fighter, so he can still find a way. Though still see it end in a tie with something interrupting this or recruitment side as this could fall in a line with what Sanji said they need to recruit more members. Plus he need to protect Nami and the others who just got out the bath. Also aren't they aiming to kill Sanji since Queen said he should kill, if that's so, I see Sanji surviving more as doubt Oda will kill him as well destroy RS when just set it up for big purposes.

Rikudou King

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Now this looks like an interesting chapter all around. Looks like Luffy gets underestimated, and let's hope Zoro gets a full fight here, and not merely a single chiffhanger scene. And wow, wasn't expecting Sanji to actually follow through with his plan.

Reactions: kcd

Lord Rayleigh

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
France
The guy Zoro is fighting has a lot of swords on his back. He will either gain new swords from him or end up in contact with Tama’s guardian who wants to forge a legendary sword. I wouldn’t be surprised this man is a metal provider to Tama’s master or Tama’s master himself considering Orochi has prohibited all weapon throughout the country and controls the mine productions.

Last edited:

King Moe

Reaction score
Country
United States
The guy Zoro's fighting looking pretty beast and serious opponent, but I am a bit worried. Do you guys think Zoro can defeat him with just 2 swords or the tables are turned on him instead out of it? Just curiously asking on this.