Discussion - One Piece Episode 309 Discussion with poll | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion One Piece Episode 309 Discussion with poll

What do have to say!

• Total voters

Raseru

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
One Piece Episode 309 Discussion[Latest Anime Episode][Avoid if you are not up to date with the anime]

Well, it's here and it's been highly anticipated by all OP fans, so I thought this episode was so good that it deserved it's own thread. :noworry

Rokougan, Jet gattling gun, the demise of Rob Lucci... all awesome

I've given up watching anime on YouTube, so heres the Dailymotion link of the RAW:
Part 1: http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/one+piece+309/video/x1ystq_one-piece-309-part-1
Part 2: http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/one+piece+309/video/x1ysu5_one-piece-309-part-2
Part 3: http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/one+piece+309/video/x1yssr_one-piece-309-part-3

(If I'm violating any rules or this is in the wrong spot, please remove this thread)

Discuss away :smile-big

[mod=Luckas]I edited the title.[/mod]

Last edited by a moderator:

mugen

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Mexico
Re: One Piece Episode 309 Discussion[Latest Anime Episode][Avoid if you are not up to date with the anime]

cool :wtf
can't wait now till we see chapter 434 and 440-441 :luffy

ibra87

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Re: One Piece Episode 309 Discussion[Latest Anime Episode][Avoid if you are not up to date with the anime]

I've been waiting for thsi episode. Hopefully Vega Punk will sub it sometime soon so I can enjoy it.

dimplez

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

that was such a good episode I'm so happy their fight is finally over!!

Sarmad

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
United Nations

ABSOLUTELY BEATUIFUL!!

I don't know how else to say it!! This Episode is fantastic! Luffy's Jet Gatling is the Fu*!§ng BEST animation i have seen in a long time! Plus the music, JUST BREATHETAKING!!!

I really don't understand why this thread hasn't been flooded with cheering!?! I mean Naruto Shippuden and Bleach can't really compare with One Piece!! Well anyway, this Episode was great as to be expected from the One Piece animators ^^

Mugiwara_no_Jack

Artist
Reaction score
Country
Germany

Awesome Episode!!!! That great that I made a AMV of this fight XD

One Piece AMV

Teotsura

Reaction score
Country
United States
Agree...........Disagree (why would you?) Share the thoughts!!!!

Last edited:

Chidoki

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Re: ONE PIECE EPISODE 309 Is the sickest episode yet!!!

From the way the episode was described I'd say no. The episode wasn't so-so but it was freaking awesome and didn't suck, however there are too many awesome episodes in One Piece that this would have to be one of them hence my disagreement as the sickest episode yet cuz there are too many sick episodes.

Vato Loco!

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Re: ONE PIECE EPISODE 309 Is the sickest episode yet!!!

I have to agree. Ussops speech was awe inspiring, and luffys jet gattling is on par with storm as one of the best attacks ever, and it was animated beautifully. This is quite possibly one, if not my favorite episode out.

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
héhé, it was indeed awesome, and didn't episode 310 came out already?

Koen

Celestial Belgian
Reaction score
Country
Belgium

Impel Down

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Just go on veoh.com and get the episodes there. They're a lot better quality than VEgapunk subs are.

Luckas

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Italy
and why isn't there any discussion thread about?
If you want to discuss about it you can make one thread by yourself in the One Piece Theater & Arcade. In the last period apparently none is interested in discussing the anime, probably because is behind the manga.

Koen

Celestial Belgian
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
that seems odd, are,'t all anime behind the manga

Azurel

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
One Piece is an exception in which no one really talks abt the anime episode itself :s but if you do make any I will post there since I have so far only watch One Piece and have not touch the manga >.< though I'm itching to.

Last edited by a moderator:

Luckas

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Italy
One Piece is an exception in which no one really talks abt the anime episode itself :s but if you do make any I will post there since I have so far only watch One Piece and have not touch the manga >.< though I'm itching to.
You too, you can make the thread :amuse The board exists for this very reason :)
Probably if you make a thread other people will post and will discuss with you the OP anime.

CrZyFiSh

Reaction score
Country
Australia
I realize this is fairly old, but this has been bothering me for the longest time. In the sub, after Usopp gives Luffy some inspiration to fight, Luffy gets up and screams. The moment was freakin awesome for me, but the problem is, the sub seems to not match up. In any translator I use, "no matter what" doesnt come up with anything even remotely close to what it sounds like Luffy is saying, so if anyone could give me the Romaji form of what he says, or even the text in japanese, I'd grately appreciate it.