Discussion One Piece General SBS Discussion Thread

King Moe

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Zoro = Rayleigh and Shakky = Nami confirmed....? Atleast they look damn the same.
Don't think so. See Luffy and Nami together. Though Oda said no romance with crew members so if he is serious about that. No one will be pair among the ship.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Nami looking like Shakky is the first thing that crossed my mind with that 60yo version. She's got that Victoria Cindry hairstyle though.

The drawings of Zoro's swords are definitely not what I would've expected. Especially for Shusui.
Guess his swords aren't that badass even in human form lol. I love Oda's on add personality to others like that.

hokageji

Reaction score
Country
United States
Don't think so. See Luffy and Nami together. Though Oda said no romance with crew members so if he is serious about that. No one will be pair among the ship.
I think he means because Zoro old looks like Rayleigh and Nami old looks like Shakky...... I dont think Rayleigh and Shakky are romantically involved either, or are they?
If Zoro is gonna hoook up with anyone, its gonna be Robin or Tashigi.

King Moe

Reaction score
Country
United States
I think he means because Zoro old looks like Rayleigh and Nami old looks like Shakky...... I dont think Rayleigh and Shakky are romantically involved either, or are they?
If Zoro is gonna hoook up with anyone, its gonna be Robin or Tashigi.
Tashigi by far. She is the only one to truly get under his skin especially looking like his childhood friend.

hokageji

Reaction score
Country
United States
Perona enslaved him before time-skip. :toc
Oh damn.. for a Zoro fan, you seem to be quite happy about his 'negative" future...

They are.
Dude, that changes everything.... so

R. O. C. K. S

Rayleigh
???
Charlotte Linlin
Kaido
Shakky

Rayleigh and Shakky hooked up, linlin and Kaido probably were a thing for a while leaving O alone... unless O stands of Okama

nik87

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Dude, that changes everything.... so

R. O. C. K. S

Rayleigh
???
Charlotte Linlin
Kaido
Shakky

Rayleigh and Shakky hooked up, linlin and Kaido probably were a thing for a while leaving O alone... unless O stands of Okama
I lost you here :XD
How did you connect Ray-san to Rocks?

goldb

Usurped Overlord
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Surprised noone is commenting on the Minamoto part of the SBS. So it turns out there are 2 Minamoto; one in East Blue and the other in Wano. They're relatives. A ship travelled from Wano decades ago and ended up in East Blue which Minamoto EB and other Wano citizens were on.

The most intriguing part is that Oda that someone we know is an offspring to a citizen who was aboard that ship.

So....any bets?

nik87

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Surprised noone is commenting on the Minamoto part of the SBS. So it turns out there are 2 Minamoto; one in East Blue and the other in Wano. They're relatives. A ship travelled from Wano decades ago and ended up in East Blue which Minamoto EB and other Wano citizens were on.

The most intriguing part is that Oda that someone we know is an offspring to a citizen who was aboard that ship.

So....any bets?
Missed that part. Does it say anything about Zoro-senpai? :zomg
Just checked it, yeah definitely about Zoro-senpai. :victory
Or maybe not and it's about his teacher? :hmm

Last edited:

McNuss

Reaction score
Country
Germany
R. O. C. K. S

Rayleigh
???
Charlotte Linlin
Kaido
Shakky

I don't think Rayleigh could have been a part of Rocks, since he was shown to have been personally recruited by Roger in East Blue.

King Moe

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hmmm....Pretty sure 'R' stands for the captain who probably lead them. While 'O' could be someone else too.

Though is Shakky really the 'S'? Was she really that big time of a pirate in the end? How strong was she? Does it hint to her being apart of the crew?

hokageji

Reaction score
Country
United States
I lost you here :XD
How did you connect Ray-san to Rocks?
Shakky..... Shakky said she was chased by Garp around 40 years ago. Garp is called a hero because of the things he did 40 years ago.... but, yea i am not being serious... dont think Rayleigh is a part of the R.

I don't think Rayleigh could have been a part of Rocks, since he was shown to have been personally recruited by Roger in East Blue.
I am not being serious...

All this time since Rocks was menitoned, we've being trying to piece together various pirates to fit in. Rayleigh was brought up and turned down too. But thought it'll be funny to connect him. Just a poor joke from my end... nvm
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Though is Shakky really the 'S'? Was she really that big time of a pirate in the end? How strong was she? Does it hint to her being apart of the crew?
Oda is subttle in providing hints. He specfically mentioned to Luffy that your grandfather chased me when i used to be a pirate long time ago. That atleast makes her an interesting person to connect the theory too....

So far, we only have Kaido, Mama and Shakky with no convincing proof for either, but enough to start theorizing.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

urprised noone is commenting on the Minamoto part of the SBS. So it turns out there are 2 Minamoto; one in East Blue and the other in Wano. They're relatives. A ship travelled from Wano decades ago and ended up in East Blue which Minamoto EB and other Wano citizens were on.

So....any bets?
I would love to scream Zoro, but he does say it wouldn't be anything major. So i would say its none of the strawhats, although it could be anyone but Luffy Usopp and Sanji.

Just checked it, yeah definitely about Zoro-senpai. :victory
Or maybe not and it's about his teacher?
Yea, it could be related to Zoro. That slang he taught Momo could be the connection too. Maybe its not too offensive when women use it, so Kuina probably used it within her circles... Her teacher being from there wouldn't mean a major rehaul of the story either.

Sachsenhesse

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Anyway what about O stands for Oden? :p

McNuss

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Anyway what about O stands for Oden? :p
I don't think Rocks stands for anything. It is just a name that will likely thematically fit once we see the full picture.

I mean Ace's Crew was named the Spade Pirates, no one predicted that, but it did fit since the Ace of Spades is a playing card. And it represents death, and then Ace died...

Rocks will be a thematic fit, not an abbreviation of anything. I think so, because I think it is fairly likely that Newgate and Bakkin were in that crew as well and then the letters don't match up. They are said to have been on the same ship 40 years ago. I think that ship is the Rocks ship, because I don't think the pacing permits two seperate flashbacks of 40 years ago. One Piece is getting closer to its end, things are rather falling together than going in different directions.

By the way, if what I believe in is true, then Garp's story is kinda the antithesis to Luffy's story, which would be fun.
To become Pirate King, Luffy has to fight Big Mom, Kaido and a Gura Gura user.
To become the legendary Marine hero, Garp had to fight Big Mom, Kaido, a Gura Gura user...