- Joined
- Apr 24, 2008
- Messages
- 908
- Reaction score
- 285
- Age
- 38
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: One Piece Mega Convo (Spoilers!)
I don't think you could "put out" Ace. Water puts out fire by smothering it, so if you have fire burning on wood, the water coats the wood and the oxygen can't get to the fire. Ace can produce fire in the air with apparently no fuel; unless Aokiji can somehow hold a giant bubble around every flame, the water won't do anything. I also think Aokiji can make ice without having moisture in the air, but that doesn't mean Ace can't melt it.
Also to be fair, the D that Aokiji killed wasn't fighting back.
I don't think you could "put out" Ace. Water puts out fire by smothering it, so if you have fire burning on wood, the water coats the wood and the oxygen can't get to the fire. Ace can produce fire in the air with apparently no fuel; unless Aokiji can somehow hold a giant bubble around every flame, the water won't do anything. I also think Aokiji can make ice without having moisture in the air, but that doesn't mean Ace can't melt it.
Also to be fair, the D that Aokiji killed wasn't fighting back.
