One Piece Mega Convo Thread, the 2nd Chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

camil222

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2008
Messages
323
Reaction score
5
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Just on thing...

I just read something about Haki = Super Sayan...

WTH we can count by our hands the chars who have it... (Amazon's out)

Luffy, WB, Shanks, Marco, Jozz, Mihawk, Aokiji, Akainu, Kizaru, Rayleagh... okay maybe a bit more, but those are only top tiers..
and garp, we pretty much saw it when he was punching luffy in the last chapter, it really looked like haki. looked like when luffy punched the tenryuubito.
 

chitgoks

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2008
Messages
1,556
Reaction score
377
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Yeah, that could happen but I think that only few would leave, their father ... the man that took care of them has a will ... which is making Ace the Pirate King. Besides, they are like brothers and this war would strengthen their relationship even more.
luffy has gained the respect of all the crews in WB's group. he has more allies now!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
And Dragon has haki too, remember what Ivankov said? It has somethin to do with how both he and Luffy attract people to them.
I hope there's more types of haki introduced.
So far we've seen the haoushoku type and the defensive type that the kuja and Sentomaru have.
I'm guessding Rayleigh's too is haoushoku.
 
Last edited:

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I hope so too. What i would really like to see in the Haki world is different levels of Haki reaching maybe a god Haki, occuring once ever 20 years, Gol D. Roger and Luffy; good twist???
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
jinbei's crew was the sunny pirates. im sure we will see them when they get to fishman island

all of the shichibukai are captains, so at some point mihawk had to have a crew
I'm talking about right now! It hasn't been confirmed whether he still has a crew! It's 50-50! lol

I really doubt that Mihawk had a pirate crew imo. I prefer him like he is; a one man pirate crew lol capable of owning many pirates in just one slash of his sword lol!

I still think he was part of the royalty in that old kingdom where Zoro is right now.
 

chess4

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 16, 2008
Messages
5,215
Reaction score
1,555
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm talking about right now! It hasn't been confirmed whether he still has a crew! It's 50-50! lol

I really doubt that Mihawk had a pirate crew imo. I prefer him like he is; a one man pirate crew lol capable of owning many pirates in just one slash of his sword lol!

I still think he was part of the royalty in that old kingdom where Zoro is right now.
he could very well be. im sure he had a crew at some point.
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Not really. He could have been a loner from the start. he is basically what zoro would have been if he never met Luffy, i think. IF he had a crew they got whipped out.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Lol about Mihawk being a loner, I can really really imagine the scenario where he travels alone but became such a great danger to the marines, they had to offer him a position to the shichibukai and other bonuses in order to surpress him a bit.

I think Kuma had a crew, but I can imagine one day he just felt pissed and said to them "if you were to go on travel, where would you like to go?" and dispersed them :)

We know Jimbei had a crew; we don't know where they are now. remember the chapter 546 title said: Captain of the Fishmen Pirates and Shichibukai so I'm guessing they're still around somewhere. The only confirmed ones are Hancock and Blackbeard. Moria had a crew but they were killed by Kaido. Now he just uses Zombies because they can't die. We don't know if The 3 enigmas are still with, seeing as they helped him escape Thriller Bark, I'd say they are.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I'm hoping Jinbei's crew turn up in this war soon :shakefist

Gecko Moria is such a loser -_-; ....he should just bury himself lol :p
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Gecko is a loser, but he is a Shichibukai so he must have power. i dont think he used his true power against Luffy. Eventhough he was that huge thing doesnt mean that that was the extent of his power. JDM you are really wanting the Jinbei, or rather YOUR, pirates to show up arent you??? THAT CURIOUS?????? Kuma was part of the revolution, i think he was one of the strongest, not a captain of a crew.
 

Fox666

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 28, 2008
Messages
7,007
Reaction score
4,650
Country
Galactic Empire
I'm hoping Jinbei's crew turn up in this war soon :shakefist

Gecko Moria is such a loser -_-; ....he should just bury himself lol :p
I don't see why you guys underestimate Gecko Moria that much. The Shichibukai are more or less at the same strength. I just noticed how this keep going:
- So Crocodile loose to Luffy, he may be the weakest Shichibukai. But someone like Mihawk is very strong!
- So Moria loose to Luffy, he may be the second weakest Shichibukai. Kuma is really strong!
- So if Moria fought Kaidou, Kaidou may be the weakest Yonkou...

Eeverybody believed that Mihawk or Kuma were gods. But on this war we saw this is not true.






What do you think that is the vice-admirals Rokushiki level? 3.000?
 
Last edited:

Black Lagoon

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 11, 2009
Messages
4,328
Reaction score
2,281
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
... also we havent seen the other yonkou crews. i wonder what kind of abilites they have
Not only their crew, but the Yonkous themselves ^_^
luffy has gained the respect of all the crews in WB's group. he has more allies now!
Now he has allies and enemies at the same time.
 

chess4

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 16, 2008
Messages
5,215
Reaction score
1,555
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Not only their crew, but the Yonkous themselves ^_^.
well for shanks crew, shanks has kings haki and im sure yassop is just a fantastic shot. beckman and lucky rox is who im curious about. maybe beckman is a mistman or something.
 

Black Lagoon

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 11, 2009
Messages
4,328
Reaction score
2,281
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
well for shanks crew, shanks has kings haki and im sure yassop is just a fantastic shot. beckman and lucky rox is who im curious about. maybe beckman is a mistman or something.
I don't care, the only thing that I'm sure of is that he's strong and awesome. n_n
the same goes for the rest of the crew
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Shanks has an amazing crew. its not that big, well compared to WhiteBeard that is, and it is still amazingly strong. i really hope we see them in action again. Everyone has Haki its a matter of what type and have you activated it??
 

Black Lagoon

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 11, 2009
Messages
4,328
Reaction score
2,281
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Well, I think that we can say that WhiteBeard's work, duty or whatever is a Protector and a Pirate (Like the Fishmen Island and guess more). And to protect you must have a big crew.

But Luffy, Shanks and Roger are pretty much (somehow) the same. ^_^
 
Last edited:

Fox666

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 28, 2008
Messages
7,007
Reaction score
4,650
Country
Galactic Empire
Based on a comparison to Whitebeard pirates, I am impressed to think those ugly folks from Shank's crew at chapter 1 are "Shichibukai level"...
 

Black Lagoon

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 11, 2009
Messages
4,328
Reaction score
2,281
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
^lol Yeah, the fat one is the most ugly :fan ... although he looks to be one of the most feared, one of the strongest ... just like Marco, Jozu or Vista in WhiteBeard's crew xD
 

beastboy

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2009
Messages
1,073
Reaction score
284
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Well at least the fat guy, the first mate, and yasopp are shichibukai level (does that level exist?? Moria =/= Mihawk..

But I would bet that beckam is stronger than Marco... cause he must be to Shanks what Zoro is to Luffy.. and Marco isn't comparable with WB (while not sick and looking like a swiss cheese)
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Based on a comparison to Whitebeard pirates, I am impressed to think those ugly folks from Shank's crew at chapter 1 are "Shichibukai level"...
No not Shichibukai level (especially since that's not a real defined level anyway). I think Shanks's crew would best be compared to Whitebeard's crew. I bet they are around the same strength. Shanks's crew might even be stronger. I think Whitebeard isn't that much stronger than Shanks anyway. His crew always gave off that "much stronger than we seem" vibe. I hope we get to see them in action soon. Best we have seen so far is chapter 1 :s
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top