- Joined
- Nov 15, 2005
- Messages
- 703
- Reaction score
- 99
- Age
- 20
- Gender
- Hidden
This is a continuation thread, the old thread is [split]32466[/split]



Ace? Buggy? Has to be related to Luffy somehow. I chose Buggy just because it would be ironic.here's an interesting idea. what if we meet the 4 yonkous of the old era, AND THEY ALL FALL somehow, leaving the world to the 4 yonkous of the
Blackbeard? Luffy? Someone else?
By being a part of the same crew as the main protagonist of a shounen manga! On a plot level, probably going through so many death-defying adventures he'll stop being a pussy at least.And since Usopp wants to be a great warrior of the sea, and it would make a romantic story if the son eventually surpasses the father ... how would Usopp ever get to that level?
im sure hercules will teach him a thing or 2.We'll probably see a new Usopp after he gets back. Hopefully he'll loose some pounds along with his fears.
Hmm.. New Era.. I suspect that Whatever.. Happens all of the 3 powers will be shaken to their core.So how do you think this New Era will look like? will there still be Yonkou and Shichibukai? I mean the whole saga since TB was heavily Shichibukai infested and to me rather seems like a farewell
Also, what happens to the Yonkou IF one should fall? will there just be a new one? or will there be only three left? I think that's leading nowhere, because that's all Old Era rhethoric![]()
Well, if you really think about it, if Sengoku wanted for Magellan and Shiryuu to fight Whitebeard he could have just ordered them directly, since he is the Fleet Admiral, after all.I have been thinking about the BB recently and I started to think: what if the Sengoku who is supposed to be a great tactician sent BB into the Impel Down to make head gaoler shiryuu (and maybe magelan) join the fight against WB? I know BB isnt the kind of guy who would listen to others, but on the other hand it is the perfect chance for him to get rid of WB for sure (since it would be a sneak attack) and he wouldnt lose protection that WG and his Schichibukai title provide him.
It is just a crazy thought, but I would appreciate some good conversation about this matter.
but then it wouldnt be a surprise attack. BB could make a tunnel right beneath WB...Well, if you really think about it, if Sengoku wanted for Magellan and Shiryuu to fight Whitebeard he could have just ordered them directly, since he is the Fleet Admiral, after all.
I don't think he can. His power allows him to absorb the matter. If he did that and made suddenly disappear the substratum, the surface would collapse.but then it wouldnt be a surprise attack. BB could make a tunnel right beneath WB...