One Piece Movies Info and Discussion | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

One Piece Movies Info and Discussion

Azurel

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
1st Movie:One Piece: The Movie
Legend speaks of a pirate of East Blue, known as Woonan, the Great Gold Pirate. His stockpile of gold, gathered over a lifetime, is hidden on an island that can only be found by obtaining the sole map drawn by Woonan's crew. Luffy and the gang of the Going Merry must battle the dread pirate El Drago, whom also possesses the power of the Devil Fruit, to find the treasure. Who will uncover this treasure on the legendary island of gold?

2nd Movie:Clockwork Island Adventure
Monkey D. Luffy and his companions are enjoying a much-needed vacation relaxing on the beach. Suddenly they see their ship, the Going Merry, stolen before their eyes! The motley crew chases after their ship and meets fellow fortune-hunters to help them recover it from the pirates of Clockwork Island. The most valuable clock in the world, the Diamond Clock, is also said to be on the island. Will Luffy, Zoro and the others find treasure or tragedy on Clockwork Island?

3rd Movie:Chopper's Kingdom on the Island of Strange Animals
Tony Tony Chopper has joined the Straw Hat Pirates, but he still hasn't found his true place and realizes that if he doesn't become more courageous, he doesn't deserve to be on the crew. They heads for Crown Island, where a grand treasure is said to be hidden, but as a result of large jets of water, the ship is sent flying through the air and Chopper falls onto the island. The king of the animals on the island recently died, so the creatures are looking for a new ruler, and when Chopper falls from the sky, he is declared their new king. As the rest of the crew searches the island for him and the hidden treasure, people who know the true nature of the treasure are attacking the animals. Will Chopper be able to stand up to them? Will he remain as king or return to the crew? Exactly what is the treasure of the island?

4th Movie:Dead End Adventure
The Straw Hat Pirates finally find some time to rest at the port town of Anabaru. Desperate for some quick money, the crew wind up in the Dead End Race; a wild and dangerous ship race filled with the most dangerous pirates this side of the Grand Line. But when there’s a fight reward and plenty of action, the crew of the Going Merry is always there! Will the Straw Hats make it out with the big prize? More importantly, will they make it out alive?

5th Movie:The Curse of the Sacred Sword
On Asuka Island, the Straw Hat Pirates learn about the Seven Stars Sword, considered the world’s most beautiful sword an a valuable treaure, though it contains a deadly curse. When they come back to the ship, they find that Zoro, who was to act as guard, is missing, but they are forced to leave port when they are attacked by the Navy. They dock in another section of the island and come across a village, whose job it is to keep the Seven Stars Sword sealed. It is soon attacked by Navymen who are trying to free the sword–among whom is Zoro! What reason could Zoro have for doing this? What is the secret of the sword? Why would the Navy want it? The answers lie on the night of the red moon.

6th Movie:Baron Omatsuri and the Secret Island
While sailing on the "Grand Line," Luffy discovers a glass bottle. In the bottle is a strange treasure map of Omatsuri (Festival) Island! Switching completely to adventure mode, Luffy drags his crew members along on his journey to Omatsuri Island. Once the gang get to the island, however, they are disappointed at its plainness, contrary to the fancy drawings on the map. Suddenly, a elaborate theme park appears in front of them, and a giant by the name of Omatsuri Baron announces that he will give the crew the island’s secret treasure if they are able to overcome a "hellish trial"...

7th Movie:The Great Mechanical Soldier of Karakuri Castle
While searching a wrecked ship for treasure, the Straw Hat Pirates come across an old woman. In the process of bringing her back to her home island, they learn about a Golden Crown there. Though they come in conflict with the woman's son, who is lord of the island, they decide to stay in search of this treasure, using an old song they heard on the island for clues.

8th Movie:Episode of Arabasta:The Desert Princess and the Pirates
Retelling of the Arabasta Saga

===============================

So which is your favourite movie? And why? What are the memorable scenes?

KuraiOfAnagura

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
My favourite movie is the 6th ^^
first it is the style. the whole movie is drawed in this awesome "can't-fing-a-name-for-it" style.
second it is the story. one piece is always funny and serious and all, but this time it was hell damn dangerous, exspecially for Luffy.
third... erm i don't have a third point, but the scene, which realy impressed me was at the very end: Luffy, out of that mist, with this damn serious expression on his face and that look on his eyes "you'r so f***ing dead". i love that ^^

http://www.onepiece.de/media/pictures/index.php?display=Movies/Movie 6/551.jpg
that's the link to the picture

jZuave

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
my fave was of the movie 4. i cant seem to find the movie 5 though, i'm interested of the sacred sword. if anybody could help me where to download the movie, im forever in debt...:C

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
My favorite were 6 and 7, why...
6: was most depressing and emotional story of all
7: was funny all the way :D

lordHokage

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Bahamas
So far, the 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th Movies are my favorite. Movie 4 was well written and it was very funny, Movie 5 and 7th was well written also and I love the way it ended, but Movie 6 in my opinion was not well written, there were sooo many unanswered questions. :D

Wale

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Hungary
6: was most depressing and emotional story of all
Exactly.. my mood was totally ruined on the end of this movie.. The seventh was the best..:)