- Joined
- Sep 15, 2010
- Messages
- 207
- Reaction score
- 43
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
In this thread we write our favorite one piece quotes and dialogues:
"Once you're born into this world, you're never going to be alone" - Jaguar D. Saul
"There can be no happiness in a world where the undesirables are thrown away" - Monkey D. Dragon
"I don't think he will forgive us for dying so irresponsibly, and would yell into the skies if his voice could, because of our selfish promise, THAT DEATH ISN'T AN APOLOGY......!! BECAUSE A MAN ONCE SAID..!! THAT THEY WOULD ABSOLUTELY COME BACK!!! " - Brook
"The "New Era" they talk about is shit. The age where pirates dream is over!? Eh!? Oi!? (Zehahahahaha) PEOPLE'S DREAM NEVER END! AM I RIGHT? - Marshal D. Teach
"Dogs that run away to lick their wounds have no right to speak of justice. That is a rule of this sea. Now, why don't you go back to your Marine headquarters and discuss your justice some more?!" - Sir Crocodile
"The weak can't even pick their way to die!" - Trafalgar Law
"No matter how many there are or how strong they look, if you don't fight back you're not a man! You're not a pirate!" - Monkey D. Luffy.
"When I decided to become the greatest swordsman in the world, I threw away the rest of my life" - Roronoa Zoro
"My treasure? if you want it, you can have it! Find it! I left everything this world has to offer there!" - Gol D. Roger
"Once you're born into this world, you're never going to be alone" - Jaguar D. Saul
"There can be no happiness in a world where the undesirables are thrown away" - Monkey D. Dragon
"I don't think he will forgive us for dying so irresponsibly, and would yell into the skies if his voice could, because of our selfish promise, THAT DEATH ISN'T AN APOLOGY......!! BECAUSE A MAN ONCE SAID..!! THAT THEY WOULD ABSOLUTELY COME BACK!!! " - Brook
"The "New Era" they talk about is shit. The age where pirates dream is over!? Eh!? Oi!? (Zehahahahaha) PEOPLE'S DREAM NEVER END! AM I RIGHT? - Marshal D. Teach
"Dogs that run away to lick their wounds have no right to speak of justice. That is a rule of this sea. Now, why don't you go back to your Marine headquarters and discuss your justice some more?!" - Sir Crocodile
"The weak can't even pick their way to die!" - Trafalgar Law
"No matter how many there are or how strong they look, if you don't fight back you're not a man! You're not a pirate!" - Monkey D. Luffy.
"When I decided to become the greatest swordsman in the world, I threw away the rest of my life" - Roronoa Zoro
"My treasure? if you want it, you can have it! Find it! I left everything this world has to offer there!" - Gol D. Roger
Last edited: