One Piece Power Level Discussion Thread

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Ground Rules for the Power Level Discussion Thread
​

As always, please follow the guidelines set by the Forum Rules that apply across the board.

It's important that discussions from a current chapter are spoiler tagged until 24h have passed from an english release.

  • For the sake of constructive discussion, where and when possible please quote/ source any information you provide. Particularly when it comes to conversations carried over from other threads.
  • Avoid passive agressive posts, sly remarks or baiting/trolling. You can certainly have fun or disagree without it being at someone's expense.
  • Only use anime examples that are canon and as means to provide clarity to pages in the manga. Any other anime material is otherwise non-canon and should only be referenced if it can be proved that the mangaka had approved it.
  • We will strive to avoid repetitive discussions and any extensive battle topics will be guided to the Davy Back fight to existing threads or new ones can be made there.

As of now these topics are shelved due to repetitiveness or until the manga can present us with material to further discussions:

  1. Shanks v Mihawk
  2. Hand to hand fighters > Swordsmen
  3. Zoro > Luffy
  4. Zoro v Sanji
  5. Is Smoker a top 30 character?
  6. Mihawk's rank within the story
  7. Law having CoC currently.
  8. Katakuri > Kaido/Luffy/Etc.

If you wish to continue any of these discussion and remove it from the list, you will need to provide manga material as proof. If there's also anything you think we've covered numerous times, let me know and I'll update the list.

This is the only warning there'll be regarding these ground rules, anything no adhering will be removed. So please just check your posts before posting them.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Pirate Queen

Registered User
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Jun 1, 2010
Messages
9,681
Reaction score
17,738
Country
United States
He was so old and sick that he had grown weak (although still strong in our eyes). Weak enough to be at the level of other Yonko. Hence why Shanks didn't mind a clash with the old man.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---




Evidently he was the WSM until the battle at Marineford. There were many feats he pulled back then but I fill with what we've seen of other Yonko, they could've done better.

WB was so sick he new MF would be his grave. The rest compare to him in every way so long as we aren't talking prime WB and may be better given his health status.

I believe Yonko > Fleet Admiral and Admiral alike.
I think Oda made it clear Whitebeard was an exception even among the Yonko in regards to strength.

For the story to progress, Whitebeard had to be given a handicap (illness). There is 0 way a healthy WB would have fallen (though spectacularly he did did)

The symbolism of Ace shouting that this was the Age of "Whitebeard" and then Blackbeard claiming it was his Age was one of the most profound moments outside of Shanks stopping the war.
 

kalmier

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 10, 2019
Messages
12
Reaction score
2
Age
36
Country
France
Hey guys what do you think about my power ranking list? Where do you think I have it slightly off and where am I way off in your opinion?
I just read year and a half worth of One Piece chapters and I caught up to the current events. I'm kind of hyped up and just want to discuss with someone. So here it goes:

1 - Kaido // Shanks
2 - Bigmom // Akainu --- (the line is very thin between number 1 and 2, and concerning Akainu simply put at least one person from the marines has to be at Yonkou level imo)
3 - Dragon // Blackbeard
3.5 - Mihawk // Kizaru (they are at 3.5 imo cause I'm giving a slight edge to Blackbeard considering he has two DFs, and Dragon cause he's the leader of the revolutionaries, and since Ao lost to Akainu, got a missing leg in the process and left the marines, now Kizaru is stronger than him imo)
4 - Aokiji // Fujitora // Ryokugyu // Sabo // Healthy Kuma // Right Hands of Yonkous // Marco (I'm giving a slight edge to the Fuji, Ryokugyu and Ao, but yet again, the line between 3.5 and 4 is thin as well; I think Sabo is the weakest of number 4)
5 - Garp, Sengoku, Reyleigh, Second Commanders of Yonkous, Doflamingo, Luffy (Garp & Sengoku & Reyleigh are no longer active + they're old, and Doffy got beaten, so I'm giving an edge to Second Commanders and Luffy; but I might be wrong about Garp and Sengoku, they might be actually around number 4)
6 - Third Commanders of Yonkou's, Megellan, Law, Kid, Hawkins, X Drake, Zoro (I'm giving a slight edge to Kid, Zoro and Law)
 
Last edited:

nik87

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 25, 2016
Messages
3,658
Reaction score
3,348
Country
The Wall
Hey guys what do you think about my power ranking list? Where do you think I have it slightly off and where am I way off in your opinion?
I just read year and a half worth of One Piece chapters and I caught up to the current events. I'm kind of hyped up and just want to discuss with someone. So here it goes:

1 - Kaido // Shanks
2 - Bigmom // Akainu --- (the line is very thin between number 1 and 2, and concerning Akainu simply put at least one person from the marines has to be at Yonkou level imo)
3 - Dragon // Blackbeard
3.5 - Mihawk // Kizaru (they are at 3.5 imo cause I'm giving a slight edge to Blackbeard considering he has two DFs, and Dragon cause he's the leader of the revolutionaries, and since Ao lost to Akainu, got a missing leg in the process and left the marines, now Kizaru is stronger than him imo)
4 - Aokiji // Fujitora // Ryokugyu // Sabo // Healthy Kuma // Right Hands of Yonkous // Marco (I'm giving a slight edge to the Fuji, Ryokugyu and Ao, but yet again, the line between 3.5 and 4 is thin as well; I think Sabo is the weakest of number 4)
5 - Garp, Sengoku, Reyleigh, Second Commanders of Yonkous, Doflamingo, Luffy (Garp & Sengoku & Reyleigh are no longer active + they're old, and Doffy got beaten, so I'm giving an edge to Second Commanders and Luffy; but I might be wrong about Garp and Sengoku, they might be actually around number 4)
6 - Third Commanders of Yonkou's, Megellan, Law, Kid, Hawkins, X Drake, Zoro (I'm giving a slight edge to Kid, Zoro and Law)
Heya, your list seems more or less ok. I would rate BM above Shanks and I think you rated Akainu too high, especially compared to Blackbeard. Akainu depends on his DF a lot while BB is so good at canceling the DF abilities...
I would rate all admirals with Akainu included into same tier. I would place Mihawk in the same tier with them and Rayleigh as well.
I would put Garp and Sengoku above the Admirals tier, Sengoku may be out of picture but I think we can expect a fight from Garp still.
First commanders slightly under the Admiral tier, then Luffy, then 2nd commanders, Supernovas, 3rd commanders...
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
There shouldn't be several tiers between Akainu and Kuzan. They are pretty much the same level, despite Akainu winning they still fought an extreme diff fight, for 10 days.
 

Shasha23

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 14, 2015
Messages
2,547
Reaction score
1,684
Gender
Male
Country
South Africa
Hey guys what do you think about my power ranking list? Where do you think I have it slightly off and where am I way off in your opinion?
I just read year and a half worth of One Piece chapters and I caught up to the current events. I'm kind of hyped up and just want to discuss with someone. So here it goes:

1 - Kaido // Shanks
2 - Bigmom // Akainu --- (the line is very thin between number 1 and 2, and concerning Akainu simply put at least one person from the marines has to be at Yonkou level imo)
3 - Dragon // Blackbeard
3.5 - Mihawk // Kizaru (they are at 3.5 imo cause I'm giving a slight edge to Blackbeard considering he has two DFs, and Dragon cause he's the leader of the revolutionaries, and since Ao lost to Akainu, got a missing leg in the process and left the marines, now Kizaru is stronger than him imo)
4 - Aokiji // Fujitora // Ryokugyu // Sabo // Healthy Kuma // Right Hands of Yonkous // Marco (I'm giving a slight edge to the Fuji, Ryokugyu and Ao, but yet again, the line between 3.5 and 4 is thin as well; I think Sabo is the weakest of number 4)
5 - Garp, Sengoku, Reyleigh, Second Commanders of Yonkous, Doflamingo, Luffy (Garp & Sengoku & Reyleigh are no longer active + they're old, and Doffy got beaten, so I'm giving an edge to Second Commanders and Luffy; but I might be wrong about Garp and Sengoku, they might be actually around number 4)
6 - Third Commanders of Yonkou's, Megellan, Law, Kid, Hawkins, X Drake, Zoro (I'm giving a slight edge to Kid, Zoro and Law)
1 - Kaido should be up top alone, and you cant have a swordsman higher up than the WSS it just doesnt make sense!
2 - Linlin, Shanks and Mihawk should be here with Akainu and Teach just being under them
3- All the admirals should be here, just under Akainu and Teach
Rest of the list looks fine but, Kuma is definitely not not that high up, would put Kuma at 3rd strongest yonko commander at best
 

kalmier

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 10, 2019
Messages
12
Reaction score
2
Age
36
Country
France
Heya, your list seems more or less ok I think you rated Akainu too high
I was thinking that considering from what we saw from Akainu during Marineford, that is to say taking a full-fledged blow to the back of the head from WB, being able to counter-attack immediately after, and being still conscious after a 2nd immensely powerful blow to the body... if he hadn't fallen in the crack that WB created it seems he could've continue immediately after the 2nd blow as well, that's one tough mofo in my opinion. After that he threw himself solo versus all the WB commanders + Marco and actually took out a few of them... A few days later he single-handedly scared BB and his crew away, although BB already had 2 DFs, maybe I'm overestimating him but I wouldn't be surprised at all if Oda showed us in a year or two that he is on pair with Yonkous for example.
Why do you think Garp and Sengoku are more powerful than the current admirals? Aren't they already old?

There shouldn't be several tiers between Akainu and Kuzan. They are pretty much the same level, despite Akainu winning they still fought an extreme diff fight, for 10 days.
I was thinking that since Kuzan lost to Akainu, lost his leg in the battle (is that in the manga or was it in the One Piece movie only? About his lost leg...I can't remember) and left the marines he is not the same anymore, I mean, he retired from the marines and I'm guessing he no longer trains, cause it is not a part of his job anymore, I see him kind of like a vigilante admiral. Dunno, maybe he's still on par with Kizaru for example but he's definitely weaker than Akainu considering he lost to him in an all-out battle


1 - Kaido should be up top alone, and you cant have a swordsman higher up than the WSS it just doesnt make sense!
2 - Linlin, Shanks and Mihawk should be here with Akainu and Teach just being under them
3- All the admirals should be here, just under Akainu and Teach
Rest of the list looks fine but, Kuma is definitely not not that high up, would put Kuma at 3rd strongest yonko commander at best
Why do you think Mihawk is on par with BM and Shanks? About Kuma we haven't seen much from him and it's tough to judge, but he's stronger than Doflamingo and weaker than Mihawk for example.
 

Pirate Queen

Registered User
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Jun 1, 2010
Messages
9,681
Reaction score
17,738
Country
United States
Why do you think Mihawk is on par with BM and Shanks? About Kuma we haven't seen much from him and it's tough to judge, but he's stronger than Doflamingo and weaker than Mihawk for example.
Oh God, please don't lol
 

Shasha23

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 14, 2015
Messages
2,547
Reaction score
1,684
Gender
Male
Country
South Africa
Why do you think Mihawk is on par with BM and Shanks? About Kuma we haven't seen much from him and it's tough to judge, but he's stronger than Doflamingo and weaker than Mihawk for example.
Mihawk and Shank are somewhat equal so its only natural for them to be on the same level. Kuma is not stronger than Doffy, from what Iva-chan was saying Kuma should be weaker than him and Iva from his showings is weaker than Marco, Jozu and Vista, so putting him at a level of 3rd YC is a safe bet, also Kuma's showings in the story dont help his cause!
 

Pirate Queen

Registered User
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Jun 1, 2010
Messages
9,681
Reaction score
17,738
Country
United States
Hey guys what do you think about my power ranking list? Where do you think I have it slightly off and where am I way off in your opinion?
I just read year and a half worth of One Piece chapters and I caught up to the current events. I'm kind of hyped up and just want to discuss with someone. So here it goes:

1 - Kaido // Shanks
2 - Bigmom // Akainu --- (the line is very thin between number 1 and 2, and concerning Akainu simply put at least one person from the marines has to be at Yonkou level imo)
3 - Dragon // Blackbeard
3.5 - Mihawk // Kizaru (they are at 3.5 imo cause I'm giving a slight edge to Blackbeard considering he has two DFs, and Dragon cause he's the leader of the revolutionaries, and since Ao lost to Akainu, got a missing leg in the process and left the marines, now Kizaru is stronger than him imo)
4 - Aokiji // Fujitora // Ryokugyu // Sabo // Healthy Kuma // Right Hands of Yonkous // Marco (I'm giving a slight edge to the Fuji, Ryokugyu and Ao, but yet again, the line between 3.5 and 4 is thin as well; I think Sabo is the weakest of number 4)
5 - Garp, Sengoku, Reyleigh, Second Commanders of Yonkous, Doflamingo, Luffy (Garp & Sengoku & Reyleigh are no longer active + they're old, and Doffy got beaten, so I'm giving an edge to Second Commanders and Luffy; but I might be wrong about Garp and Sengoku, they might be actually around number 4)
6 - Third Commanders of Yonkou's, Megellan, Law, Kid, Hawkins, X Drake, Zoro (I'm giving a slight edge to Kid, Zoro and Law)
All 4 Yonko, Mihawk, and Akainu should be on the same level.

Remaining Admirals, Rayliegh, and Garp on the level below

I have more, but let's start there
 

kalmier

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 10, 2019
Messages
12
Reaction score
2
Age
36
Country
France
Mihawk and Shank are somewhat equal so its only natural for them to be on the same level. Kuma is not stronger than Doffy, from what Iva-chan was saying Kuma should be weaker than him and Iva from his showings is weaker than Marco, Jozu and Vista, so putting him at a level of 3rd YC is a safe bet, also Kuma's showings in the story dont help his cause!
Oh yeah, I guess you're right about Kuma. So, Mihawk's kind of like a fifth Emperor? I didn't know he's that strong, but I'm not surprised. So in your opinion Teach and Akainu are weaker than Mihawk?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

All 4 Yonko, Mihawk, and Akainu should be on the same level.

Remaining Admirals, Rayliegh, and Garp on the level below

I have more, but let's start there
Where's BB? I mean, are people putting Mihawk at Emperor level cause he was dueling with Shanks in his youth? Just asking, not starting an argument :tem


BTW where are you people putting Dragon at? He's a very interesting figure.. at Fuji//Greenbull level or one tier above them?
 

Pirate Queen

Registered User
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Jun 1, 2010
Messages
9,681
Reaction score
17,738
Country
United States
Oh yeah, I guess you're right about Kuma. So, Mihawk's kind of like a fifth Emperor? I didn't know he's that strong, but I'm not surprised. So in your opinion Teach and Akainu are weaker than Mihawk?
Oh yeah, I guess you're right about Kuma. So, Mihawk's kind of like a fifth Emperor? I didn't know he's that strong, but I'm not surprised. So in your opinion Teach and Akainu are weaker than Mihawk?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Where's BB? I mean, are people putting Mihawk at Emperor level cause he was dueling with Shanks in his youth? Just asking, not starting an argument :tem
Now that BB has 2 of the strongest df's, he can't be rated until he has feats... but he's never been SUPER impressive.


Mihawk is guessed to be basically a Yonko that has no territory or crew, but the respect of one.
 

Shasha23

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 14, 2015
Messages
2,547
Reaction score
1,684
Gender
Male
Country
South Africa
Oh yeah, I guess you're right about Kuma. So, Mihawk's kind of like a fifth Emperor? I didn't know he's that strong, but I'm not surprised. So in your opinion Teach and Akainu are weaker than Mihawk?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Where's BB? I mean, are people putting Mihawk at Emperor level cause he was dueling with Shanks in his youth? Just asking, not starting an argument :tem
Akainu is just below below Linlin, Shanks and Mihawk but the difference is not much that why i put him just under them but above the Admirals, would be hard to call who would win between the 4 of them, Teach will obviously surpass them soon but for now he is around Akainu level, just weaker than the yonko but stronger than the admirals.
Mihawk is an end game villain, obviously his strength is up there
 

kalmier

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 10, 2019
Messages
12
Reaction score
2
Age
36
Country
France
Mihawk is guessed to be basically a Yonko that has no territory or crew, but the respect of one
You know what, you put that extremely well. A Yonkou with no territory but the respect of one, because it seems he's not at all interesed in having subordinates of some kind, it's not his style. When you think about it an Emperor is called an Emperor because he has an 'empire' beneath him to govern and huge territory, one of the reasons they're calling them Emperors.
I mean if Akainu had chosen the way of the pirate he could've very easily amass the same quantity and quality of pirates in his ranks just as the Yonkous.


Akainu is just below below Linlin, Shanks and Mihawk but the difference is not much that why i put him just under them but above the Admirals, would be hard to call who would win between the 4 of them, Teach will obviously surpass them soon but for now he is around Akainu level, just weaker than the yonko but stronger than the admirals.
Mihawk is an end game villain, obviously his strength is up there
I see most people agree with my list, except that Mihawk should be at number 2. What about Dragon?
 
Last edited:

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I was thinking that since Kuzan lost to Akainu, lost his leg in the battle (is that in the manga or was it in the One Piece movie only? About his lost leg...I can't remember) and left the marines he is not the same anymore, I mean, he retired from the marines and I'm guessing he no longer trains, cause it is not a part of his job anymore, I see him kind of like a vigilante admiral. Dunno, maybe he's still on par with Kizaru for example but he's definitely weaker than Akainu considering he lost to him in an all-out battle
Well, i disagree. Kuzan lost to Akainu that's correct, but after such an extreme diff battle that it let the entire island in permanent climate disaster. Fight lasted 10 whole days, that's how difficult it was for Akainu to win.
Kuzan lost a leg, but he also wounded Akainu, at the face/neck.
Saying Kuzan isn't the same since he left the marines because he should not train as much, is an asumption on your part. It's fine by me, one can assume things, everyone has his opinion. In my eyes, Kuzan has never felt to me like a dedicated-to-training kinda guy, and i don't see why he wouldn't train as much anyway.
Definitely weaker than Akainu is not right imo, 10 day battle in order to get defeated seems like a very long time and a very hard time for Akainu. Even if we say he's weaker, that shouldn't be several tiers below, this is extremely far fetched. Plus, didn't Akainu have the natural advantage, magma over ice? And even with that DF advantage he struggled 10 days and left the battle scarred permanently. Nah, i wouldn't say Kuzan is "definitely weaker than Akainu". I see them as equal, and when they fought there had to be one winner, and it was Akainu.
 

kalmier

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 10, 2019
Messages
12
Reaction score
2
Age
36
Country
France
Well, i disagree. Kuzan lost to Akainu that's correct, but after such an extreme diff battle that it let the entire island in permanent climate disaster. Fight lasted 10 whole days, that's how difficult it was for Akainu to win.
"that's how difficult it was for akainu to win", yeah seeing it from that prespective one can assume Aokiji should be higher on my list. Do you think Akainu is the strongest of the admirals or they are more or less on par? "Definitely weaker" might seem far-fetched, let's say 'a bit weaker'
 

nik87

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 25, 2016
Messages
3,658
Reaction score
3,348
Country
The Wall
@kalmier Regarding Akainu, I dont place him above other Admirals because he was evenly matched with Aokiji and it took 10 days for the winner to emerge. That means there is no difference in their strength, who knows why it ended the way it did. Even if Aokiji won I would still consider Akainu to be the same strength as Aokiji.

I think WB would have killed Akainu if the crack(plot armor) didnt save him. He only re-emerged after WB was dead, to me that says that the plot wanted to keep Akainu safe from WB.

I think Blackbeard is already above the Admirals rank and deserves the Yonko position. Having such two devil fruits is insane and he showed that he isnt that weak since he survived few hits from WB and a hit from Sengoku.

I think that Garp is one of the strongest CoA users since he fights only with his fists and he was chasing Roger himself. He is father of Dragon and Luffy's grandfather, it would surprise me if anyone in their family is not a special kind of monster. Garp may look old but he has never shown to be bothered by his age. I am hoping very much that we get an all-out battle with Garp to see why he is the Hero of Marines.

I would place Dragon very high, just based on his portrayal, being Luffy's father and most wanted man in world due to being leader of Revolutionary army. He is probably a Yonko level.

Regarding Mihawk, whoever challenges him in swordsmanship will be defeated, whether it is Shanks, Big Mom, Rayleigh or Fujitora. It is very possible that Mihawk may lose to those characters in overall combat but not in swordsmanship but he surely is around Admiral level.
 
Last edited:

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
"that's how difficult it was for akainu to win", yeah seeing it from that prespective one can assume Aokiji should be higher on my list. Do you think Akainu is the strongest of the admirals or they are more or less on par? "Definitely weaker" might seem far-fetched, let's say 'a bit weaker'
I think Akainu is the strongest admiral. Like, he's been portrayed as the most fearsome, dangerous, Oda also said he had the most destructive DF or something along those lines... He is the strongest admiral imo. But i just don't think he's that far ahead of the others, especially his fight against Kuzan makes me think so. I don't know about Fujitora and Green Bull, but i think Kuzan Kizaru and Akainu are roughly equal, with Akainu just a tad bit stronger.
 

kalmier

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 10, 2019
Messages
12
Reaction score
2
Age
36
Country
France
@kalmier Regarding Akainu, I dont place him above other Admirals because he was evenly matched with Aokiji and it took 10 days for the winner to emerge. That means there is no difference in their strength, who knows why it ended the way it did. Even if Aokiji won I would still consider Akainu to be the same strength as Aokiji.

I think WB would have killed Akainu if the crack(plot armor) didnt save him. He only re-emerged after WB was dead, to me that says that the plot wanted to keep Akainu safe from WB.
I've seen this argument elsewhere too, and frankly it's quite cheap. Plot armor is everywhere if we're gonna go about it. Luffy had to lose vs Lucci but plot armor was there, he had to lose vs Crocodile as well. The plot wants Luffy to be the PK and there are no two ways about it. WB should've died when a crew member struck his heart with a spear but the plot wanted him to live up until the end of MF so he can skirmish BB and give his final speech.

Honestly people are sleeping on the Admirals I think. Yonkou's are Yonkou's because of their strenght and mostly because of the huge territories they have + the battalions of pirates they command. If one of the Admirals decided to go outlaw and gather a crew he quickly will be tagged as a Fifth Emperor. For me the Four Emperors + Akainu + Dragon + maybe Mihawk are on par. The other 3 Admirals are slightly below.
 

nik87

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 25, 2016
Messages
3,658
Reaction score
3,348
Country
The Wall
The other 3 Admirals are slightly below.
But we have a confirmation in manga that Akainu and Aokiji were evenly matched and couldnt beat one another within 10 days. Note that this is different from 5 days long fight between Dukes and Jack since they didnt have enough firepower to defeat each other and different from 5 days long fight between Jinbe and Ace where there was no serious kill intent. Admirals have insane firepower and considering they couldnt beat each other within 10 days only means that they really are equal. Fujitora's gravity is a hax ability and only depends on Oda how much he will use it but its far more dangerous than any other ability, except maybe the Yami from BB.

Enraged Whitebeard after Ace's death would have eaten Akainu alive if the plot armor didnt protect him because he couldnt stand anymore.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I'm actually interested in whether Oda is intent on Akainu being the strongest character.
 
Top