I did not further reply to albertvw as he is intellectually outmatched. His final argumentation, despite all the "sources" contains a huge leap and is not very logically thought through. Just like 90% of the postings here. The fact that he even boasted about his post at the end just doesn't feel right at all.
I gave all my reasonings, that are directly taken from the source material, which I now dig, most people have not read. This board is apparently full of anime-onlys that only come here to look for spoilers.
----
Luffy brought Magellan to his knees, who later fights all of Level 6 and survives. Zoro cut Kuma with Shishi Sonson. People shouldn't think that these attacks have no effect on Page One, clearly the Tobi Roppo can be injured without Haki. Everyone who pwned the Straw Hats preskip (Kuma, Sentomaru, Kizaru, Magellan) is way above Page One. Luffy and Zoro had higher bounties than him, too. They were labeled as the Worst Generation and people like Doflamingo believe these guys have a shot at Pirate King...Page One is their age, he is not part of the group, though.
Yeah but when I claim Enies Lobby Zoro could defeat Page One with his CoO based Asura slashes that can also cut through buildings like butter, people are like...
Diable Jambe is a modus activation like the Gears. We are only about to learn what it really is, but its clearly something triggered within Sanji.
Asura is a CoC related attack going by Kaido's words, meaning Zoro started unlocking his CoC here, which is also clearly a power-up.
"Intellectually outmatched" thank you for confirming that I am more intelligent than you. I already knew that since you're in high school.
I literally gave you chapter, page, and panel of how I deducted Page One > Pre TS Characters. It included deep analysis of the Page One vs Sanji, Sanji vs Vergo, Post TS Sanji vs Pacifista, and Pre Monster Trio + the rest of the Straw Hats vs One Pacifista.
If you can not be smart enough to figure it out after I laid it down for you, then that is your fault and stay in school.
You use opinion and get upset when others don't see it your way and when asked for proof you tell them to do the research themselves.
You stopped replying to me because you knew you could not win that argument and other people starting chiming in and agreeing with me about the ridiculous discussion of Page One < Pre TS Characters.
Even now people are wondering if what you are STILL Claiming is a joke or not.
@McNuss just take your L and move on.
Asura is CoC related during the rooftop battle and then Zolo shortly activated his ACoC, but in Enies Lobby unless Oda retcons it like the CP9 having Haki, there is no proof that at that time Zolo had CoC much less ACoC. Also friendly reminder, Pre TS Zolo used Ashura in his fight (joined by the rest of the Straw Hats) versus the Pacifista. It wasn't Zolo who bested the Pacifista alone, it was group effort. Page One would have one shotted the Pacifista.
Your argument is invalid and I ask you kindly to stop bringing it up for the sake of this discussion.
Side bar, I think Oda made a mistake on Lulusia Kingdom. In Ace's cover story, Moda the milk girl he helps is from Lulusia and Ace's BB search was in the Paradise. Ace traveled in Paradise in Lulusia Kingdom.
IN the introduction of the 4 Rev Commanders, Lulusia is somewhere near Kamabakka Kingdom, which is in the Paradise.
Then during the escort to Maryjoise, Lulusia royalty gets captured by some pirates that Captain Coby later rescues and meets Dressrosa royalty. I find it weird that the pirates who kidnapped Lulusia princess in Paradise I assume, would travel to the NW in a matter of short time and cross paths with Dressrosa ship headed to Maryjoise.
Then in the recent Chapters Sabo is hiding in Lulusia which is stated to be in the NW.
So somehow Lulusia Kingdom was placed in Paradise and moved to the NW.
Im sure its just an editorial mistake but I'm glad I wasn't the only one who brought it up.
I have so many questions about the travel and speed and method of how pirates travel from one part of the NW to Paradise so quickly or freely. If Fishman Island is the only way through without going through Maryjoise. Looking at the Revs and various pirates, suspiciously.
But whatever that is not a discussion for here.