Spoiler One Piece Spoiler Hints Discussion

Pirate Queen

Registered User
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Jun 1, 2010
Messages
9,681
Reaction score
17,738
Country
United States
Luffy's gap between his crew and himself is quite large whether you want to say it is strength or infamy. I 100% expected their bounties to reflect that but I also saw Zoro at least reaching the 1B mark as I feel he is already Mihawk's equal/near equal.

I'm predicting bounties of 500m to 700 mil? Their final bounties will probably hit the 1B mark which is fair.

I can see why it took so long to get the bounties. Oda was preparing us for them being lack luster lol. Surprisingly I'm okay with not focusing too much on SH bounties this time since so much hype was put around Luffy's time time around (Getting named Yonko and all that)

a flat 200M increase for top 3 (Zoro, Sanji, Jinbei) and a flat 100M increase for the rest seems perfectly reasonable. Maybe have it structured to but Zoro back on top OR i can see Oda fucking with the fandom and giving Zoro and Sanji equal bounties and Jinbei still having more than them :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Maybe limited government intel and even luffy's not being that high? Zoro's is usually a fraction luffy's and we are at a point at which the WG is less generous when assigning them. While a 1.5 billion bounty for zoro would be fair it's probably too much when his boss is worth merely 3 billion. I suppose with a 3 billion bounty zoro's bounty would make sense between the 700-1000 million range... And sanji even lower of course. And even that is quite the jump from being worth 320 billion.
the difference between 1.5B and 3 is absolutely massive so i don't think thats the reason and Oda is so Oda with how he issue's bounties its almost impossible to predict lol we can at least hope it doubles which puts Zoro at 640M? i think, and that over Ace and Sabo! Which is very impressive in my opinion.

Luffy having a couple of 1B dudes under him would been so cool!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Believe it or not but physically I think Kaido was at 100 percent durability wise even till the end. But what Luffy hit him with could of been just that much more. I believe luffy combined kings and armament to hit him which i believe was the deciding blow so i still give it to Luffy.
I think overall Kaido>Luffy barely, but Luffy's strongest form is > Kaido's and in a long drawn out fight that finisher is all that matters and Luffy's Bajarqang Gun is something Kaido just simply cant surpass
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,284
Reaction score
24,919
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
the difference between 1.5B and 3 is absolutely massive so i don't think thats the reason and Oda is so Oda with how he issue's bounties its almost impossible to predict lol we can at least hope it doubles which puts Zoro at 640M? i think, and that over Ace and Sabo! Which is very impressive in my opinion.

Luffy having a couple of 1B dudes under him would been so cool!
Definitely, my point was that if only luffy's is around 3000 million then the WG probably won't just throw even a third of that at luffy's subordinates. Specially if we are at ranges where it's presumably difficult to get increases at all. I think in any scenario zoro getting less than 700 mil would be extremely unfair though. Specially considering that sanji will trail zoro.... Imagine defeating queen and getting less than a 700 mil bounty.
 

catagon87

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
3,514
Reaction score
6,055
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Still weird to me that people get angry about the bounties...get a grip people!
Bounties kinda lost their appeal to me personally. I feel like we're too far into the end game for them to be that important. I'm honestly surprised bounties are even a variable thing at the Yonko level. They honestly make zero sense.
Blackbeard has the quake / darkness fruit, and 10 "Titanic Captains" and supposedly an ex-admiral, but he's now the lowest bounty.
Luffy has an ability that is apparently the largest single threat to the WG, the liberator of slaves incarnate, and bringer of Joy. It embodies someone who seemingly rebelled against the WG in the past and hails most recently from the century they saw fit to void out.
Kaido and BM didn't do much of anything over the past few decades except stockpile weapons and abilities, but TBH both seemed too chicken shit to ever make a move on their own.

Dragon probably holds the highest bounty in the world. IMO he's the most deserving of that, too. At this point, though, I don't see why any Yonko rank over any other in terms of bounty. It makes zero sense. Or why Shanks has an insane bounty but can apparently waltz into Marineford and/or Mariejois to talk to the peak government officials.

Alabasta maybe getting Busta Called? But regardless as long we see Alabasta getting Busta Called then cut back to Luffy holding Vivi wanted Poster to end the chapter I'm a happy camper for next couple week if we are going break
Would be an interesting develop. I could see the WG doing that and blaming it on the RA. I doubt Vivi is getting a wanted poster though - especially if their goal is to victimize Arabasta. I suspect if the WG wants to erase Arabasta they would send CP0 to quietly assassinate Vivi instead of blasting her to the world as a wanted woman right after claiming the RA killed her dad.

Luffy's gap between his crew and himself is quite large whether you want to say it is strength or infamy. I 100% expected their bounties to reflect that but I also saw Zoro at least reaching the 1B mark as I feel he is already Mihawk's equal/near equal.

I'm predicting bounties of 500m to 700 mil? Their final bounties will probably hit the 1B mark which is fair.

I can see why it took so long to get the bounties. Oda was preparing us for them being lack luster lol. Surprisingly I'm okay with not focusing too much on SH bounties this time since so much hype was put around Luffy's time time around (Getting named Yonko and all that)

a flat 200M increase for top 3 (Zoro, Sanji, Jinbei) and a flat 100M increase for the rest seems perfectly reasonable. Maybe have it structured to but Zoro back on top OR i can see Oda fucking with the fandom and giving Zoro and Sanji equal bounties and Jinbei still having more than them :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



the difference between 1.5B and 3 is absolutely massive so i don't think thats the reason and Oda is so Oda with how he issue's bounties its almost impossible to predict lol we can at least hope it doubles which puts Zoro at 640M? i think, and that over Ace and Sabo! Which is very impressive in my opinion.

Luffy having a couple of 1B dudes under him would been so cool!
--- Double Post Merged, ---



I think overall Kaido>Luffy barely, but Luffy's strongest form is > Kaido's and in a long drawn out fight that finisher is all that matters and Luffy's Bajarqang Gun is something Kaido just simply cant surpass
Sabo's bounty never made any sense to me. IIRC early in the series they stated Dragon was the most wanted man in the world, which would put him in excess of 5.5B. Sabo beats the shit out of everyone in arena fight and takes Ace's Mera Mera fruit, goes toe-to-toe with an Admiral getting out unscathed then low-diffs Burgess so bad he can hardly move and has to stow away on the RA ship. He was also directly trained by Dragon and Kuma, which probably counts for something as we've seen how Rayleigh's training of Luffy panned out. At this point I imagine Sabo has COC (would make sense for all the brothers to have it), potential to use ACOC, and probably capable of taking the Mera Mera to levels beyond what Ace ever did. I mean, fire can technically burn hotter than lava. So there's that.
 

Urek Mazino

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2021
Messages
89
Reaction score
169
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Since Luffy got a much lower bounty than Kaido had we can't expect Zoro and Sanji to get the same as King and Queen.

I know bounties don't work that way but just for fun we could do some quick math. Luffys bounty is around 65% of Kaido's so if we use the same calculation Zoro and Sanji would get around 900m and 860m respectively.

I would say we can't expect anything higher than that, and based on the hint it could be lower.
 

Fox666

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 28, 2008
Messages
7,007
Reaction score
4,650
Country
Galactic Empire
Zoro's is usually a fraction luffy's and we are at a point at which the WG is less generous when assigning them.
The difference between Luffy and Zoro's bounties has only increased. That should be a hint that Zoro's bounty wasn't getting that high...
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Lmaoooooo imagine if this hint just means Yamato is already calling for Luffy to pick them up. :XD After a week of the most toxic shitstorm discourse in recent memory within the fandom.

(I obviously don't think that's the case, but would be hilarious in the worst way.)
 

Dropp

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2021
Messages
184
Reaction score
206
Age
25
Country
Brazil
There is bit of a difference here.
Zoro and Sanji are closer in power level and infamy to their captain, than King/Queen or Katakuri/Smoothie are to their captains.
In terms of infamy, Zoro definitely is due to being part of the Worst Generation. He is part of a special group of pirates.

Sanji isn't though. The thing he has going for him is Germa, which are otherwise more of a North Blue-specific thing. Jinbe as a former Warlord likely beats him in infamy.

Not going to talk about strength because it's already been established that gauging such a thing is very difficult to normal bystanders. We know Sanji can beat a billion bounty, but that's because we're the readers.
 
Last edited:

catagon87

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
3,514
Reaction score
6,055
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Lmaoooooo imagine if this hint just means Yamato is already calling for Luffy to pick them up. :XD After a week of the most toxic shitstorm discourse in recent memory within the fandom.

(I obviously don't think that's the case, but would be hilarious in the worst way.)
I mean, Yamato wants to explore Wano...
Momo found out Luffy was about to set out, then got from the Flower Capital to whatever port they were leaving from within a matter of a few panels with time to spare. Seems weird how when it's convenient we can just cut across the entire country, but when it comes to Yamato he needs probably a few years worth of chapters to explore it.
 

LadyVados

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2020
Messages
1,326
Reaction score
768
Age
25
Gender
Female
Country
Gotei 13
Back when people were expecting King to have a 1.7-1.8 Bil bounty I was expecting 2+ for Zoro.

That has become somewhat dicey...

But again Luffy's bounty was 50% more than Kata's after beating him... so maybe ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I think overall Kaido>Luffy barely, but Luffy's strongest form is > Kaido's and in a long drawn out fight that finisher is all that matters and Luffy's Bajarqang Gun is something Kaido just simply cant surpass
I agree, Big AP finishers are what it's all about.
 

Dropp

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2021
Messages
184
Reaction score
206
Age
25
Country
Brazil
Back when people were expecting King to have a 1.7-1.8 Bil bounty I was expecting 2+ for Zoro.

That has become somewhat dicey...

But again Luffy's bounty was 50% more than Kata's after beating him... so maybe ?
Luffy beat Katakuri AND Cracker. And was credited with Whole Cake's literal downfall. The billion raise was absolutely deserved due to the sheer unstability Luffy brought to an Emperor's territory.
 

LadyVados

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2020
Messages
1,326
Reaction score
768
Age
25
Gender
Female
Country
Gotei 13
Any Chance Zoro's bounty is about 60% of Luffy ? (Ala 60 vs 100 or 320 vs 500)

That would put him at about 2 Bil.

It sounds crazy but Oda barely gave Luffy an increase for beating Doffy and tripled Zoro's bounty for beating Pica (a 99 million man) just to get Zoro back to 60% so maybe he likes that ratio between Luffy and Zoro's bounties. Getting 2 bil for beating a 1.4 bil man isn't that far-fetched.
 

hokageji

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 7, 2007
Messages
4,976
Reaction score
3,744
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Buster call to Alabasta... Crew will end up going back
 

Ero-Sanji

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 25, 2009
Messages
3,195
Reaction score
2,554
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Lmaoooooo imagine if this hint just means Yamato is already calling for Luffy to pick them up. :XD After a week of the most toxic shitstorm discourse in recent memory within the fandom.

(I obviously don't think that's the case, but would be hilarious in the worst way.)
You really want to watch the world burn, huh?

Again, with the bounties. They are all based upon Apoo's word. We have no idea whether Zoro and Sanji will get credit for beating King and Queen, respectively. This is also the reason why the bounty I'm most curious in seeing is Ussop's because he ran around shouting about how he took down two Tobi Roppo.

Buster Call to Alabasta? If it is so, then BB most definitely went there.
 

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 24, 2016
Messages
6,207
Reaction score
8,760
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
I'm waiting for the bounties just to confirm if it's Zoro or Zolo🙄
It's always been Zoro.

Zolo is just a translation thing. For example in Spain he's called Zorro Ronoa and Usopp is called Usuff. Luffy in Italy is known as Ruffy. Ace in some places (Germany I think) is known as Puma D. Ace.

Each person is free to call them as they wants, but we do know what Oda intended their names to be.
 
Last edited:

masgrande

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2009
Messages
668
Reaction score
127
Gender
Male
Country
Puerto Rico
Lmaoooooo imagine if this hint just means Yamato is already calling for Luffy to pick them up. :XD After a week of the most toxic shitstorm discourse in recent memory within the fandom.

(I obviously don't think that's the case, but would be hilarious in the worst way.)
Legit asking, what toxic shitstorm? I don't really venture too much into the OP discussions.
 

Rmstorm

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2019
Messages
376
Reaction score
279
Age
30
Country
Phantom Lord
You really want to watch the world burn, huh?

Again, with the bounties. They are all based upon Apoo's word. We have no idea whether Zoro and Sanji will get credit for beating King and Queen, respectively. This is also the reason why the bounty I'm most curious in seeing is Ussop's because he ran around shouting about how he took down two Tobi Roppo.

Buster Call to Alabasta? If it is so, then BB most definitely went there.
Luffy's fight was watched by the CP0 merry's. So Luffy's bounty does not amek sense with everything he has done in his time of pirscy up until now.
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
If it's true, we have another rescue arc
yay.....

UNLESS blackbeard actually stays true to his word, but he'll probably try Kidnap robin as well or something...
 
Top