Sounds fake to me.
Nope, there's nothing on Talkop yet.Is this confirmed?
There was a day I'd say, "That's fake as shit", but Jesus. IDK anymore. I just don't know. Lol.![]()
Is this confirmed?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Now that Mihawk is in a crew it makes complete sense for him to have a higher bounty than Luffy, but I still expect it to cause chaos for the sole reason that Mihawk is just not antagonistic towards the WG. He is nihilistic and doesn't go out of his way to cause chaos. IDK what the justification is for such a high bounty unless he is getting blamed for the bounties on the marines instead of Buggy getting all the blame.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Guys most hints imply something major going on with Nami, can this be a repeat of her East Blue episode?
I dunno thematically it makes no sense to me that mihawk has a higher bounty than luffy--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Guys most hints imply something major going on with Nami, can this be a repeat of her East Blue episode?
I have my doubts too. I mean how would BB have gotten a hold of both Sabo and Vivi?There was a day I'd say, "That's fake as shit", but Jesus. IDK anymore. I just don't know. Lol.
This would indicate BB making a move for PlutonWe're taking painkillers Oda-sensei, this stuff is starting to be even more unpreditable than ever.
Anything can happens now
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
From Redon :
--- Double Post Merged, ---
For those that love theories ->
Amount of bounty its just like d! Ck size,,Still weird to me that people get angry about the bounties...get a grip people!

Buggy plan give bounty to marine are big problem, undirectly all pirate n civillian can attack marine,,Buggy's bounty higher than Luffy's!
This has to be a joke
![]()
Stop, i don't like logicBuggy plan give bounty to marine are big problem, undirectly all pirate n civillian can attack marine,,
Compare to Luffy, he maybe more stronger, but no indicate Luffy will harm marine or civillian,,
Sure Nika are problem, but what Buggy did are more clear problem need elimate asap
Well, Buggy IS a clown…Buggy's bounty higher than Luffy's!
This has to be a joke
![]()
