Spoiler One Piece Spoiler Hints Discussion

catagon87

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
3,514
Reaction score
6,055
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
"GARP FANS WILL LOVE THIS CHAPTER"

First leak will probably read something like:
"Garp shows up on Hachinosu, punches Aokiji.
Aokiji leaves Hachinosu in fear, scared of Garp.
Blackbeard shows up and Garp uses future sight to defeat Blackbeard"

Then the real chapter will be like:
"Garp and Aokiji cancel each other out with a punch. Blackbeard doesn't show up at all."
 

LJkAze

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2008
Messages
927
Reaction score
637
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
If it's Bon Clay he can transform into York and command S-Snake to undo the stone on Usopp, Franky, and Lilith
 

Neala897

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
3,971
Reaction score
2,639
Age
36
Country
Russian Federation
But what is actually worse - Kidd being one shotted by Shanks or Teach possibly taking another L?
 

Phaizzy

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2020
Messages
753
Reaction score
550
Age
33
Country
United States
Did you ever read the cover stories ?
Back then I thought nothing of them. I don’t follow if the cover pages are actual events or fan made. So if I say bonclay I likely assumed it was a fan made request
 

Ero-Sanji

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 25, 2009
Messages
3,195
Reaction score
2,554
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
A BB centric chapter?

1. BB awakens and takes out Law with a black hole attack?
2. Garp shows up to a weakened Hachinousu and defeats whoever is guarding it?
3. Caribou snitched to the BB pirates leading a titanic captain there. Vasco shot?
 

1Sneeze1Kill

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2023
Messages
163
Reaction score
109
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Haha! Beautiful with lots of attention to detail! I hope it goes beyond being just a joke. Like the replies on twwtter : "Only to be one shoted again"
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

"GARP FANS WILL LOVE THIS CHAPTER"

First leak will probably read something like:
"Garp shows up on Hachinosu, punches Aokiji.
Aokiji leaves Hachinosu in fear, scared of Garp.
Blackbeard shows up and Garp uses future sight to defeat Blackbeard"

Then the real chapter will be like:
"Garp and Aokiji cancel each other out with a punch. Blackbeard doesn't show up at all."
Garp does to BB, what Shanks did to Kidd. No other explanation needed.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Now that I've read most recent spoiler, I wonder whether BB can somehow see the future or has someone who foretells the future. Seems like kidnapping Koby was a good move, even Koby can't be traded directly, now there's Garp that can maybe be captured and used for a trade.

Why am I saying this? He managed to find Law in time to possibly try to steal his DF or capture him for the surgery.
He sent a ship to Egghead right now when SHP are there.
And now we have the event with Koby and Garp, chances are BB will return just in time for the big fight. I doubt he'll be fully invested into Egghead, that might be just a scouting mission.
 

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 24, 2016
Messages
6,207
Reaction score
8,760
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Haha! Beautiful with lots of attention to detail! I hope it goes beyond being just a joke. Like the replies on twwtter : "Only to be one shoted again"
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Garp does to BB, what Shanks did to Kidd. No other explanation needed.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Now that I've read most recent spoiler, I wonder whether BB can somehow see the future or has someone who foretells the future. Seems like kidnapping Koby was a good move, even Koby can't be traded directly, now there's Garp that can maybe be captured and used for a trade.

Why am I saying this? He managed to find Law in time to possibly try to steal his DF or capture him for the surgery.
He sent a ship to Egghead right now when SHP are there.
And now we have the event with Koby and Garp, chances are BB will return just in time for the big fight. I doubt he'll be fully invested into Egghead, that might be just a scouting mission.
Blackbeard himself said he knew there were three routes out of Wano so he waited there for either Law, Luffy and Kid to show up, this directly contradicts seeing the future.
 

D.Xebec

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 10, 2018
Messages
42
Reaction score
141
Country
Joker

Translation : Sadly he chose the wrong choice (this is in the chapter)
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Choosing to believe this means we finally tie the main plot to Enel's Space Mission (ntil it's inevitably about something else bc I realize not everyone are as eager to see this as I am so the hint doesn't make sense but :catshrug)
 

Vanshrimp

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2017
Messages
1,175
Reaction score
825
Gender
Male
Country
Vandenreich

something about garp in chapter
 

SanaNeOlm

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2022
Messages
366
Reaction score
369
Country
Germany
I do not expect the chapter to cut to anywhere else major, so it has to be something on Egghead. So whose wrong choice? I don't think it's Garps, he is probably regretting only couple things in life, one of them is to not save Ace. Coby helping to free Moria or Perona coming to Egghead? Shiryu joining BB? But what other choice did he even have?
 

Vanshrimp

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2017
Messages
1,175
Reaction score
825
Gender
Male
Country
Vandenreich
Oh boy... wrong choice must be about him not saving Ace
well the line in arabic says garp deserves to be the avatar . no idea what that means to be honest.

there is another hint (or leakers"s opinion tweet...) saying that chapter will divide the community into two groups (lovers and haters).

going to do some one-piece math here: (wrong choice hint) + (garp hint) + ( the lovers and haters tweet) = BB pirates on Hachinosu had two choices surrender or fight....chose to fight and got k.o. easily...i know, many people hate the one punch man scenario...
 

baditz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2015
Messages
2,420
Reaction score
1,345
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
The moment are BB vs Garp?
 
Top