- Joined
- Mar 7, 2015
- Messages
- 12,535
- Reaction score
- 11,283
- Age
- 33
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Some rumor on WGWth you talking about?
Some rumor on WGWth you talking about?
There was a spoiler pic with young shanks but it got removedShanks chapter? Peak Piece continues
yes it is said a figarland member appears in this chapterShanks chapter? Peak Piece continues
Wth you talking about?
Shanks is revealed to be related to Imu*Shanks is probably related to Imu
That would be dopeIf I've understood well, Shanks and all Holy Knights are part of the Figarland Family?
CryNow, the big question is :
What we gonna do with your lives without One Piece ?
I agree and disagree at the same time. Eventhough I like the development of the story, I dislike the mysterious powers of Imu and gorosei. They should just have DF powers, displayed without naming them, it would be much more hype. Now the discussion is open if there are other powers than DF which is not healthy for the story, because there is a possibility for a bullshit asspull superstrong characters who appeared out of no where, eventhough we had a clear divison between admirals and yonko, as story progressed.Oda needs his breaks after dropping so many great chapters.
I’m right here but I live in toronto Canada. It’s that oil money you are looking for LOLWhere are the Arabs?
they haven’t shared any hints yet?
Nah this can’t be real.
Big mom, right?The Arnold one seems to just be his usual first reaction.
This is probably a genuine hint though:
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Probably has to either figure out a lot regarding the plot, or he wants to rethink his life and pull a Hunta Hunta hiatusWait wait wait… I hope this isn’t true..
Oda dropping such a bomb and than going on a month break 🫠🫠🫠 RIP OP Community
Once you have kids, it's a lot tougher to have your life revolve around a weekly release that takes ~5 minutes to read, and goes on break every few weeks.What we gonna do with your lives without One Piece ?