- Joined
- Apr 24, 2020
- Messages
- 508
- Reaction score
- 535
- Country
-
This girl/kid*About time we learned more about this woman!
This girl/kid*About time we learned more about this woman!
Or probably since this chapter is an informative one, the kind of revealed information are a sad oneYeah
I already saw a few hints indicating that this chapter will be sad one.
So, probably someone is dying. I don't see Saturn being fodderized just after being introduced.
I mean, he already got stabbed and was made to bleed by Bonney. lolYeah
I already saw a few hints indicating that this chapter will be sad one.
So, probably someone is dying. I don't see Saturn being fodderized just after being introduced.
Maybe, it would be about Kuma and how he became a science projet and why.Or probably since this chapter is an informative one, the kind of revealed information are a sad one
Just a stap and Saturn wasn't even shocked or concerned about it. Guy is a big awakened zoan monster, I don't think a single stap should be worry.I mean, he already got stabbed and was made to bleed by Bonney. lol
She still bloodily stabbed him though.Maybe, it would be about Kuma and how he became a science projet and why.
Just a stap and Saturn wasn't even shocked or concerned about it. Guy is a big awakened zoan monster, I don't think a single stap should be worry.
And why Saturn death would be described as "sad" by the leakers? It's either Kuma's, or Vegapunk's death.Just a stap and Saturn wasn't even shocked or concerned about it. Guy is a big awakened zoan monster, I don't think a single stap should be worry.
I got the same feeling.And why Saturn death would be described as "sad" by the leakers? It's either Kuma's, or Vegapunk's death.
or simply we get a long discussion and a "a summary" of kuma's memoriesIts either Kuma'
Can't be. Sanji calls Bonney a lady in front of Vegapunk and he doesn't negatively react.This girl/kid*
I never said it would be about Saturn death ^^And why Saturn death would be described as "sad" by the leakers? It's either Kuma's, or Vegapunk's death.
I'll get my tissues ready.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I will sad, aftet all hype n he just die in 1 chaps,,And why Saturn death would be described as "sad" by the leakers? It's either Kuma's, or Vegapunk's death.
Get ready to be interested then…I also think that it's Kuma's past. Idk why but I really am not interested in Bonney. Feels kinda forced. But I love Kuma so I am itching to know why he did what he did.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---