Spoiler One Piece Spoiler Hints Discussion

ShishiSonson

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2012
Messages
1,539
Reaction score
1,613
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Yeah
I already saw a few hints indicating that this chapter will be sad one.

So, probably someone is dying. I don't see Saturn being fodderized just after being introduced.
 

Sr.Enissay

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2020
Messages
508
Reaction score
535
Country
Morocco
Yeah
I already saw a few hints indicating that this chapter will be sad one.

So, probably someone is dying. I don't see Saturn being fodderized just after being introduced.
Or probably since this chapter is an informative one, the kind of revealed information are a sad one
 

electricmastro

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 26, 2020
Messages
4,769
Reaction score
3,643
Age
30
Country
United States
Yeah
I already saw a few hints indicating that this chapter will be sad one.

So, probably someone is dying. I don't see Saturn being fodderized just after being introduced.
I mean, he already got stabbed and was made to bleed by Bonney. lol
 

ShishiSonson

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2012
Messages
1,539
Reaction score
1,613
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Or probably since this chapter is an informative one, the kind of revealed information are a sad one
Maybe, it would be about Kuma and how he became a science projet and why.

I mean, he already got stabbed and was made to bleed by Bonney. lol
Just a stap and Saturn wasn't even shocked or concerned about it. Guy is a big awakened zoan monster, I don't think a single stap should be worry.
 

electricmastro

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 26, 2020
Messages
4,769
Reaction score
3,643
Age
30
Country
United States
Maybe, it would be about Kuma and how he became a science projet and why.



Just a stap and Saturn wasn't even shocked or concerned about it. Guy is a big awakened zoan monster, I don't think a single stap should be worry.
She still bloodily stabbed him though.
 

korwinkrulpolski

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2022
Messages
533
Reaction score
819
Age
34
Country
Poland
Just a stap and Saturn wasn't even shocked or concerned about it. Guy is a big awakened zoan monster, I don't think a single stap should be worry.
And why Saturn death would be described as "sad" by the leakers? It's either Kuma's, or Vegapunk's death.
 

ShishiSonson

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2012
Messages
1,539
Reaction score
1,613
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium

I Am Atomic

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
2,377
Reaction score
3,208
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I also think that it's Kuma's past. Idk why but I really am not interested in Bonney. Feels kinda forced. But I love Kuma so I am itching to know why he did what he did.
 

WILDCARD 1 7

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2017
Messages
1,461
Reaction score
2,786
Country
Galactic Empire
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'll get my tissues ready.

Probably has something to do with Kuma.
 
Last edited:

baditz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2015
Messages
2,420
Reaction score
1,345
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
And why Saturn death would be described as "sad" by the leakers? It's either Kuma's, or Vegapunk's death.
I will sad, aftet all hype n he just die in 1 chaps,,
I will sad wuth this shiity plot.
 

electricmastro

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 26, 2020
Messages
4,769
Reaction score
3,643
Age
30
Country
United States
I also think that it's Kuma's past. Idk why but I really am not interested in Bonney. Feels kinda forced. But I love Kuma so I am itching to know why he did what he did.
Get ready to be interested then…
 

ShishiSonson

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2012
Messages
1,539
Reaction score
1,613
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
God Valley, Figerland, Kuma, Vegapunk.

As someone said long ago, probably God Valley is/was a base for Holy Knights or CD. That's must be reason why Rocks targeted that place.
 
Top