Spoiler One Piece Spoiler Hints Discussion

Agerdem

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2019
Messages
83
Reaction score
87
Age
48
Country
Aland Islands
as a one piece follower over 20 years, i didnt like the spoilers. Man i've got job and a family now. I was sure that we will get some huge reveals but i am heartbroken now.

poor me.
 

korwinkrulpolski

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2022
Messages
533
Reaction score
819
Age
34
Country
Poland

The most surprising name in the list is Bogard. I never would've thought that he's that old. I'm glad we're gonna finally see Wang Zhi and alive Captain John.
 

Federicoxxx

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 10, 2008
Messages
5,639
Reaction score
3,136
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Wouldn't Shakky have been part of Roger's crew and not the Rock's crew?
i think it is more romantic a meeting as enemies on the battlefield, and a meet up 4 love.. some time later after Roger's death...
 

Australopithecus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2013
Messages
1,274
Reaction score
1,509
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki

See this on Worstgen. Is it confirmed?
This turned out to be true after all hahahaha
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Fack!!! i cant even see Xebec in a daam fake spoiler....

I knew Kuma , Kaido fruit where in there!

Who the F is Gloriosa?
hahaha, it turned out to be a real spoiler bro
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,291
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
The character's names should be fairly indicative of how they are related and on what side. That said, I do think there is some wiggle room in regards to whether they have a blood connection. The most likely scenario of course is that garp, dragon and luffy have the implied blood connection but it's not exactly a bad fit that dragon and then luffy could have been adopted.
 

Bradhimself

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2011
Messages
2,001
Reaction score
1,955
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
But what if Garp is his maternal grandfather instead?
So Garp looks after the pirate king's son and the pirate king's greatest enemy's clone?
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
But wasnt it confirmed somewhere that he is father to Dragon?


1087 was the first time he actually referred to Dragon as his son, if I'm not mistaken.
Before that I was kind of on board with the "he could be Dragon's father-in-law" idea because he'd called Luffy "the child of my child" and stuff.
 

Australopithecus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2013
Messages
1,274
Reaction score
1,509
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki


1087 was the first time he actually referred to Dragon as his son, if I'm not mistaken.
Before that I was kind of on board with the "he could be Dragon's father-in-law" idea because he'd called Luffy "the child of my child" and stuff.
During their escape from Water7, Luffy's grandfather, Garp, referred to Dragon as his son. Luffy had told Garp that he would escape and then Garp got angry, warning Luffy not to get too full of himself as he was only the son of his own son.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
During their escape from Water7, Luffy's grandfather, Garp, referred to Dragon as his son. Luffy had told Garp that he would escape and then Garp got angry, warning Luffy not to get too full of himself as he was only the son of his own son.
That was the instance I referred to in my post, in every translation I can remember he says "my kid's kid" or "the child of my child" or sth, gender neutral. But yeah, that's kinda moot now either way.
 

Cavendish

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2013
Messages
404
Reaction score
429
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
That was the instance I referred to in my post, in every translation I can remember he says "my kid's kid" or "the child of my child" or sth, gender neutral. But yeah, that's kinda moot now either way.
I know, but when Luffy saw a picture of his dad when they read the news about Blackbeard Pirates attacking the RA base he mentioned that he thought that Dragon didn't even look like him. Just a hint I noticed. Does it mean anything? I don't know.
 

chess4

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 16, 2008
Messages
5,215
Reaction score
1,555
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I may be wrong so please don't kill me if I am, but isn't it true that in some in some Asian cultures that man marries into the woman's family if her family is more well to do.
 

wilhelfizh

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2019
Messages
169
Reaction score
117
Age
36
Country
Indonesia
I may be wrong so please don't kill me if I am, but isn't it true that in some in some Asian cultures that man marries into the woman's family if her family is more well to do.
There is patrilineal (father's line) or matrilineal (mother's line) and it occurs static each culture / tribe. I am Indonesian btw, there's culture, that uses matrilineal
But there is no such thing from the wealth.
 

chess4

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 16, 2008
Messages
5,215
Reaction score
1,555
Gender
Male
Country
United States
There is patrilineal (father's line) or matrilineal (mother's line) and it occurs static each culture / tribe. I am Indonesian btw, there's culture, that uses matrilineal
But there is no such thing from the wealth.
Thanks for the correction
 

Fomano

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2010
Messages
110
Reaction score
34
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I may be wrong so please don't kill me if I am, but isn't it true that in some in some Asian cultures that man marries into the woman's family if her family is more well to do.
Sometimes it happens in traditional families with no male heir. The husband takes the wife's family name and kinda becomes the son.
 

TitaniumOxide

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2012
Messages
1,339
Reaction score
1,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What if Ivankov changed Dragon into a male when he used to be female
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Dragon's gender might have been changed by Ivankov.
 

Kizaruuu

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2022
Messages
399
Reaction score
668
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Guess the hint providers took the hate personal.. They are quite all of sudden 🫣🫣😅😅
 
Top