Spoiler One Piece Spoiler Hints Discussion

shailks

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2009
Messages
1,114
Reaction score
1,546
Gender
Male
Country
India
So Nami probably is in toy castle of Lego.

I think Redon posted the most interesting hint right now. Sacred tree lore in Elbaph is starting. Maybe it'll be burnt like the one in Elden Ring.

Think king Loki is standing true to his name (i hope).
 

korwinkrulpolski

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2022
Messages
533
Reaction score
819
Age
34
Country
Poland
I hope it is something connected to Yggdrasil, I wonder how Oda will explore the lore of the tree, especially how he is going to interpret norse mythology. From European point of view Oda's interpretation of europeans myths are really good and fresh (and he saved the best for last, first elbaph and norse mythology, next final arc and greek mythology I guess)
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Chopper...? Is that you, buddy...?

Replies to that tweet also talking about the deer skull Holy Knight... ngl I'd forgotten about them but have a hard time seeing how that would be relevant now that we're going into Elbaf proper.
 

DeadlyBeast

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 3, 2014
Messages
3,089
Reaction score
3,975
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Might be a more formal introduction into magical systems in OP world. Harry Potter, even if quidditch meme, is magical. And the deer skull seems occult magic kind of thing. Since Elbaf has different god's and is also where Nika is openly known might be good time to learn about magic in the OP world so we can get a better idea of what the heck is going on with Im and the Gorosei.
 

catagon87

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
3,514
Reaction score
6,055
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Might be a more formal introduction into magical systems in OP world. Harry Potter, even if quidditch meme, is magical. And the deer skull seems occult magic kind of thing. Since Elbaf has different god's and is also where Nika is openly known might be good time to learn about magic in the OP world so we can get a better idea of what the heck is going on with Im and the Gorosei.
I'm curious if Elbaf is going to actually have Gods beyond Nika or if they're going to just have the royal family there be Odin, Laufey, Loki, Thor, etc..
Westerners are going to love having Odin and Oden.
 

TitaniumOxide

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2012
Messages
1,339
Reaction score
1,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm curious if Elbaf is going to actually have Gods beyond Nika or if they're going to just have the royal family there be Odin, Laufey, Loki, Thor, etc..
Westerners are going to love having Odin and Oden.
Someday, maybe someday soon, we will get a flashback concerning Oden meeting Odin.
 

DeadlyBeast

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 3, 2014
Messages
3,089
Reaction score
3,975
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm curious if Elbaf is going to actually have Gods beyond Nika or if they're going to just have the royal family there be Odin, Laufey, Loki, Thor, etc..
Westerners are going to love having Odin and Oden.
I think they will have more gods but their relevance is unclear. The fact they considered the giant rabbit an "ear god (tcb name)" makes me think we're about to get a whole pantheon of them.
 

electricmastro

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 26, 2020
Messages
4,769
Reaction score
3,643
Age
30
Country
United States
I'm curious if Elbaf is going to actually have Gods beyond Nika or if they're going to just have the royal family there be Odin, Laufey, Loki, Thor, etc..
Westerners are going to love having Odin and Oden.
Speaking of which, I wonder if Luffy will start seeing Elbaf like a second home, since he does have the Nika Elbaf god fruit.
 

mike strider

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
46
Reaction score
24
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I could imagine Chopper being revered as a deer Jotun. Especially in giant form. I’ve always wanted him to Awaken his fruit.
 

electricmastro

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 26, 2020
Messages
4,769
Reaction score
3,643
Age
30
Country
United States
I could imagine Chopper being revered as a deer Jotun. Especially in giant form. I’ve always wanted him to Awaken his fruit.
Makes me wonder how Oda will go about developing Chopper from here on out.
 

electricmastro

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 26, 2020
Messages
4,769
Reaction score
3,643
Age
30
Country
United States
Fitting, since Oda always thought of One Piece like a video game.
 

electricmastro

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 26, 2020
Messages
4,769
Reaction score
3,643
Age
30
Country
United States
I never knew this, and if this is the case, I wonder if he'd always planned elbaf to be an RPG style arc?
“Truly at the start I thought ‘ONE PIECE’ would end in five years, and in about a year and a half Luffy's crew of ten would have gathered together. I thought of it like a video game but I was far too naive! It's not that I wanted things to keep getting longer, that's just what ended up happening!!” - https://docs.google.com/document/d/...Dh-4Xe0riNQZOvhOoDa2b2_euttfOzz6PMAe76MHg/pub
 

Bradhimself

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2011
Messages
2,001
Reaction score
1,955
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
“Truly at the start I thought ‘ONE PIECE’ would end in five years, and in about a year and a half Luffy's crew of ten would have gathered together. I thought of it like a video game but I was far too naive! It's not that I wanted things to keep getting longer, that's just what ended up happening!!” - https://docs.google.com/document/d/...Dh-4Xe0riNQZOvhOoDa2b2_euttfOzz6PMAe76MHg/pub
Interesting, I have read that quote a few times before but never knew he said "I thought of it like a video game".
 

electricmastro

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 26, 2020
Messages
4,769
Reaction score
3,643
Age
30
Country
United States
Interesting, I have read that quote a few times before but never knew he said "I thought of it like a video game".
Would fit, since Luffy and the others always did seem like video game characters after I thought it over. I always forget Oda is a video game player for some reason. lol

Also, the part where he says “Luffy’s crew of ten” is also interesting to me, because Luffy currently has nine people with him.
 

Bradhimself

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2011
Messages
2,001
Reaction score
1,955
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Also, the part where he says “Luffy’s crew of ten” is also interesting to me, because Luffy currently has nine people with him.
That has always kept the fanbase guessing. Is it 10 including Luffy or 10 excluding Luffy?

I always hoped it was 10 excluding Luffy, but I am not so sure. I don't see how much value adding another member would bring at this point in the story unless it is someone so heavily tied into the current plot. Which leaves only Vivi. There is no other potential Straw Hat in the whole of One Piece that ties into the final plot lines more so than Vivi, she is already considered part of the crew anyway.

Now I think of it as, Does Vivi need to join the Straw Hats? Could she fulfill her story line with Imu without needing to be a part of Luffy's crew?

Or can her story continue in parallel like it has been?

The only ways I see her properly joining is after a bit more information is released that:
  • She finds resolve that leads her to needing to be alongside Luffy to experience the truth.
  • She becomes the damsel in distress and Luffy saves her.
  • She has something to add that will help take down Imu.
Other than those, she really doesn't need to be a part of the crew.

Given how Vivi is so tied in, she still has to qualify, I don't think Oda is going to be able to drum up a more fitting case to add to the crew he is already breaking up often to get through an arc.
 
Top