Spoiler One Piece Spoiler Hints Discussion

AmyRose

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2021
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
1,516
Age
28
Country
Poland
Oh no, now I deffinetly won't be able to NOT look at spoilers. I'm REALLY bad at handling too much hype and my curiocity always win, lol. Also aww bolox, that mean Imu will come for real.
 

korwinkrulpolski

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2022
Messages
533
Reaction score
819
Age
34
Country
Poland


I guess until the spoilers came out or even after they land we have to be prepared to many fake spoilers due to April's Fool. In the last few weeks first short summaries landem on wednesday, two more days of that


Nevertheless... Imu being Lunarian and witch at the same time would explain so much. This would perfectly explain why WG hunt lunarian's so much - because they were hunted down by WG. Lunarians probably knew about Imu and Imu probably betrayed them for power. Those "gods in the red line" that Whitebeard talked about would be them - never losing the power... even if it is only one of them.

Also Imu as a woman and witch would explain hatred for Lily (rival) and Joyboy - she probably loved him and he turned her down on something like that


Come to think of that... Seems like Lunarian was on the harley mural all along

 
Last edited:

electricmastro

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 26, 2020
Messages
4,769
Reaction score
3,643
Age
30
Country
United States
So assuming Imu turns out to be a woman, I wonder how hot she’ll be.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,286
Reaction score
24,919
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Imu is probably the epitome of a bad ending character so I wouldn't expect oda to make her attractive.
 

Battle Wolf

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2010
Messages
1,048
Reaction score
779
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
This appears to be epic as G5 was... I wonder if we'll have a Imu face reveal with powers or just his face.

And why there's a hint with Roger? Something related with pirate king? Maybe an ancestor?

Imu beign a Lunarian doesn't make much sense to me, Lunarian wings are shown all the time, we won't se it on Imu only when Gunko showed as him.
 

korwinkrulpolski

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2022
Messages
533
Reaction score
819
Age
34
Country
Poland
One more thing. One of the hints show the evil queen from the Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. Do I need to add anything? The enemy of the Snow White from a very classic animated movie... Disney developed rubber hose animation but if I am not mistaken Seven Dwarfs was one of the first movies done in more modern animation style which sticks until basically the end of era of 2d animation.
 

Kizaruuu

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2022
Messages
399
Reaction score
668
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Guys only trust the part with Imu face reveal since Pew swear in the name of God the Almighty but everything beside that could be just a big april fools joke..
btw, we are recommended to skip spoilers this week and wait for the chapter release…
Can’t remember when we had such hype before
 

Tonix

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2010
Messages
1,265
Reaction score
632
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
So assuming Imu turns out to be a woman, I wonder how hot she’ll be.
50/50 on her being an absolute baddy or having an old witch face. Oda doesn’t really do anything in between.
 

Bandit99

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2019
Messages
924
Reaction score
1,491
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Guys only trust the part with Imu face reveal since Pew swear in the name of God the Almighty but everything beside that could be just a big april fools joke..
btw, we are recommended to skip spoilers this week and wait for the chapter release…
Can’t remember when we had such hype before
Gear 5
 

Battle Wolf

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2010
Messages
1,048
Reaction score
779
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
One more thing. One of the hints show the evil queen from the Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. Do I need to add anything? The enemy of the Snow White from a very classic animated movie... Disney developed rubber hose animation but if I am not mistaken Seven Dwarfs was one of the first movies done in more modern animation style which sticks until basically the end of era of 2d animation.
You know that this is the original witch from Snow White, right?

 

baditz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2015
Messages
2,420
Reaction score
1,345
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Imu beign a Lunarian doesn't make much sense to me, Lunarian wings are shown all the time, we won't se it on Imu only when Gunko showed as him.
Maybe he/she cut the wings, or some one cut it out, just like enel w/o wing,,
Add another reason why he "betray" lunarian n try to kill them all,,
Yeah imposible i can wait until friday.
 

Battle Wolf

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2010
Messages
1,048
Reaction score
779
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Maybe he/she cut the wings, or some one cut it out, just like enel w/o wing,,
Add another reason why he "betray" lunarian n try to kill them all,,
Yeah imposible i can wait until friday.
He want to kill all the odd races: Lunarian, Buccanners, Giants... he only see anything and anyone as gears to her will to be god of world.
 

Phaizzy

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2020
Messages
753
Reaction score
550
Age
33
Country
United States
My thing is… if Imu isn’t somebody we already know.. then ima still read the spoilers. If it is somebody we know… ima probably skip the spoilers..: how will I know if it’s somebody we know or not? I guess I have to read the spoilers l
 

Battle Wolf

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2010
Messages
1,048
Reaction score
779
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil


This font isn't a reliable one, but considering the spoiler with a lunarian and Oars, makes sense:

 

Imfamux

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2016
Messages
567
Reaction score
343
Age
36
Country
Brazil
Mu isn't lunarian - i think he might be actually from a true "original" race - maybe that comes before ANCIENT DEVILS and LUNARIANS - Bc he probably is massive and has massive wings to for sure
 

Trip_LLL

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2022
Messages
799
Reaction score
898
Country
Canada
So will I, who else is in?
Guys, I've got to admit I will never take seriously when someone says they dont have time to look at something that can be read in five minutes and summarize it in 15 minutes, espescially when they put watching a movie in the same paragraph.
It's about as serious as saying they're retiring.

Anyway, no kuroi. I might die by thursday; you never know. I'm seizing the day by looking at spoilers as quickly as they come out. 👍
 

Kuroiyaiba

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2020
Messages
1,924
Reaction score
2,491
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Guys, I've got to admit I will never take seriously when someone says they dont have time to look at something that can be read in five minutes and summarize it in 15 minutes, espescially when they put watching a movie in the same paragraph.
It's about as serious as saying they're retiring.

Anyway, no kuroi. I might die by thursday; you never know. I'm seizing the day by looking at spoilers as quickly as they come out. 👍
Agreed on the first section, especially since he has time to watch a Super Mario movie, that’s not exactly my definition of being busy lol.

On the second part I gonna brave myself through it and see you on Friday when the chapter is out!
 
Top