Round of 16 - One Piece Tournament 2015 - Chopper vs Usopp | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Round of 16 One Piece Tournament 2015 - Chopper vs Usopp

Select which fighter advances.

• Tony Tony Chopper

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • Usopp

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ProGoddess

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
Voting Rules:

• Bo16 onwards battles are 1 vs 1.
  • During Bo16, you'll be able to vote up to 24 hours after discussion ends.
  • You may vote for one character in this fight.
  • So you voted early and someone/something changed your mind? You can use the "unvote" function at the top right of the vote box and try again.

Tony Tony Chopper
Usopp

Discussion will end on: October 17
Voting will end on: October 18

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Devil fruit; Chopper - hito hito no mi, Usopp - none.
Haki; Usopp - Kenbunshoku Haki, Chopper - none
Combat skills; Chopper is superior in melee combat, while Usopp is a dexterous sniper and superior in a range fight.
Items/Weapons; Chopper has rumble balls. Usopp's arsenal is superior having slingshots, dials, pop greens, and hammers.

Usopp is smart and have a lot tricks up his sleeve but Dr. Chopper is also smart and probably won't fall for the majority of it. By being alert against Usopp's unconventional weapons and tricks and by using his different transformations well (guard point and jump point for defense, brain point to find Usopp's weakness and arm point, kung fu point, and horn point for offense) Chopper will win. If that's still not enough, he still have his monster point.

Winner: Chopper

Last edited:

Holt

#1 Ranker
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Usopp is smart, tactical and very durable but he's not suited for close combat battle like this. Imo, Chopper has enough forms and versatility to defeat Usopp without even resorting to monster point but if anyone is in doubt, well monster point is sure to give Chopper the win. As with most of the SHs, it wouldn't exactly be an easy or one sided battle but Chopper undoubtedly emerges victorious.

Notice me Escanor senpai

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Another tough choice, either way one of our favorite characters wouldn't advance to the next round. So going by pure strength alone, our cute little Chopper once he goes into his Monster Point should obliterate Usopp.:D However Usopp is cunning, and he could find a way to trick Chopper in that form. So as much as I like Chopper I'm gonna go with Usopp. He's not called God Usopp for nothing, while Chopper is still seen as the pet of the crew.:derp

Shasha23

Banned
Reaction score
Country
South Africa
Usopp takes this, this is a bad match up for Tony-kun as Usopp will easily trick Chopper and win, but dang why a match up of this 2 :(, I don't want anyone of them to lose

ProGoddess

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
Chopper is always being viewed as a pet in the Strawhat crew due to his cuteness and small build. However when he transforms, that's where the happening would happen.

I have always like Chopper's determination as a doctor and he has been constantly upgrading himself in terms of his profession as a doctor. He is one who does not cease to become a better member to his crew. Hence he has done many researches in order to find a way to be useful to his crew. The creation of his rumble balls is probably one of them, which enables him to transform into a huge human-monster to fight and be part of the battle team.

I have seen many doctors at the battlefield, Chopper is one of the rarest that could fight so well despite him being a doctor who is supposed to be healing and treating the sick and injured. He is definitely the kind of doctor that many crews would want to have. :^_^

Let's look at Usopp. This is one cunning guy who knows many ways to "cheat" and "lie" in order to get his way through. :teehee As compared to Chopper, he is a medium- to long-ranged fighter, while Chopper is a melee fighter. Usopp would probably lose to Chopper when it comes to fist fight. But if Usopp is able to "trick" Chopper into his traps, he probably can win. But Chopper is also a smart guy too. Perhaps he may be able to knock Usopp out before Usopp even make an attempt. Even if Usopp did try, our Chopper may not fall for it so easily. This doctor is pretty intelligent too, despite his look and size. :^_^

Finally, the decision is tough and I can only choose one. Therefore I would go with Chopper since he has been constantly and continuously been enhancing and improving himself, he should be able to tackle Usopp and his tricks. :^_^

Akainu

Magma♥
Reaction score
Country
Bavaria
The polls are closed, the pipes are smoked. The cotton-candy loving Tony Tony Chopper is one step closer to the panacea.

Status
Not open for further replies.