- Joined
- Jun 5, 2007
- Messages
- 3,308
- Reaction score
- 1,368
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: One Piece Volume Cover thread!
I hoped that somehow Oda would have taken off Luffy and Zoro, since we already know their clolor schemes, and instead put on Pappag and Caimie.
Well I took some time to touch it up and make it larger, I think it came out pretty nice. Some individual close up's as well.
I hoped that somehow Oda would have taken off Luffy and Zoro, since we already know their clolor schemes, and instead put on Pappag and Caimie.
Well I took some time to touch it up and make it larger, I think it came out pretty nice. Some individual close up's as well.
Last edited:

Thoug he has maybe a little more panel time than AoKiji, so we'll se if he makes it to the next cover,
The guy who took those pics is actually in Japan and happened to have bought this tank. By the way, the info i gave earlier seems to be confirmed since Battle Franky @AP posted the pandaman cover in better quality, here it is :