SBS#3
R: Greetings. Very pleased to meet you! We are the Panda Pirates from China. By the way, China has the largest crew~! People from all over the world have gathered in pirate crews through the internet, and counting the registered users, we are about 40,000 people! (What's that?! Since it's China, you're not surprised? Well, well...)
(Question) The buildings and landscape of the Island of Women feels a little Chinese in their character. Did you make it that way on purpose?
O: Yes, yes. The model for Amazon Lily is China. There are lots of movies and stories about Amazons, but I thought there were very few with an elegant setting. I wanted to make them a country of women with have an high cultural standard. Speaking of which, Chinese women are HOT! I love China dresses! Says Sanji.
By the way, the representatives of the internet group called the "Panda Pirates" who sent me this letter also sent me a a THICK envelope filled with messages from the members. There was a list of names, too, and there were One Piece fans from all over the world gathered together... Mmm, it made me really happy~! Please keep up your easy-going support!
R: Oda-sensei, Chopper is cute, so I want him as my pet! Huh? No way? Then - PLEASE MAKE ME NAMI'S PET.
O: Hey, what are you saying, you!! Ah! Excuse me, officer, you came at the right time. It's about this little pervert. Yes. He's causing trouble. Wee-oo-wee-oo... ah! No, I'm not - it's not me, really!!
R: Odacchi!

Won't you come over tomorrow~?
O: Oh, alright - wait, WHERE?