I didn't say he
HAD to be on the cover I was stating my opinion . He was abandon by Oda after his usefulness were over done , he did accomplice his mission by developing Luffy/Law to the battlegrounds . Your kinda rewording my words

lol
Ya, you just said that they were only used as transportation and thus no longer needed, so of course I thought you wanted to say: "So, why should they be on a cover?!"
That's why I said: "They may have been used as transportation and they may no longer be important after that, but that's no reason to not be on the cover."
XD
Guess I misunderstood you then.
I dunno, I just came to like Ucy.
At first, I thought: "What is this weird animal again?!", as Luffy seems to befriend strange (and dangerous xD) animals all the time. But after Ucy carried him all the way up to the second level, you know... he kinda grew on me. When I'm thinking back to the chapters of volume 75, what is on my mind is the crazy beginning, then Luffy meeting everyone in town, riding Ucy up the hill and in the end, everyone supporting Luffy. Eh and of course that picture of Law wrapped in hand grenades. Don't think I could ever forget that, it was too weird/creepy/awesome.
Btw, what is really ironic about that Luffy+Ucy friendship is that Luffy would have no trouble eating beef usually... if he hadn't met Ucy in the arena, he might have eaten him! XD
But when Doflamingo tried to kill him, Luffy was all like: "NOOO, Ucy!!!!!!!"
So cute. ^^