Sep 3, 2014 #781 Kokuryuu Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Jun 14, 2011 Messages 560 Reaction score 583 Gender Male Country One Piece cover 75 HQ (credits to Covers):
Sep 4, 2014 #782 mattiaildivino Registered User九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Joined Jan 15, 2008 Messages 9,896 Reaction score 1,607 Age 33 Gender Male Country vol. 75 , Cover and beginning of the volume, with titles and the first chapter: http://www.jumpbookstore.jp/client_....html?tw=1&lin=1&cid=SHSA_ST01T88017107501_57 Credits to Shueisha.
vol. 75 , Cover and beginning of the volume, with titles and the first chapter: http://www.jumpbookstore.jp/client_....html?tw=1&lin=1&cid=SHSA_ST01T88017107501_57 Credits to Shueisha.
Sep 18, 2014 #783 wigginking Registered User初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joined Sep 18, 2014 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Age 39 Gender Male Country Looks like Volume 41 isn't working for me. Any chance we can fix it?? I also tried to DL the Bulk but it wasn't working. Thank you for any help, lol 41 was the only cover I was looking for.
Looks like Volume 41 isn't working for me. Any chance we can fix it?? I also tried to DL the Bulk but it wasn't working. Thank you for any help, lol 41 was the only cover I was looking for.
Oct 1, 2014 #784 Akainu Magma♥MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined May 21, 2007 Messages 7,318 Reaction score 3,462 Gender Male Country This thread is outdated and has been archived. Please use this one instead.