OPM is operating at a high level as usual. I swear the consistency of this manga is insane, especially with this being all new stuff One is putting into the story and the fact that the best is yet to come in the manga.
Highly anticipating Suiryu coming back and developing a great deal when he does. He may have looked a bit pitiful, but honestly, it is the heroes job to stick around, and it was well within character for him. His evolution is not complete after all, and it should take some time.
Gouketsu is turning out even better than I thought. I assumed he would get one punched by Saitama, but it seems likely that Bakuzan will fill that void now.
This is shaping up to be even a better arc than what was in the webcomic, and it seems the start is upon us. We do need to see Watchdog Man vs Garou soon. I think it is fairly possible he might have gotten wrecked already though lol.