Seinen - Onepunch Man by ONE & Yuusuke Murata | Page 39 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Seinen Onepunch Man by ONE & Yuusuke Murata

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I haven posted anything for some time and would like to know how the info that comes from the original and hasn't being already relealed in the redrawn version is handled here? I haven't read the original comic and don't want to read spoilers. Please. Thanks in advance.
As ONE's series is ahead of Murata's please simply label and include any discussion regarding the Webtoon in spoiler tags.

Rateb Tm

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Jordan
What an insane art! A decent animation for this fight will be beyonde my imagination!

XXGenesis

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
Garou Should be main character f^%* It there finally said it..Hes been getting more and more interesting ever sincr he started hunting weapon users, Then there is the metal bat fight, which i wasnt rooting for him...But damn, its like the manga is centered around him more so than saitama and imo in a more interrsting way.

Tatsumaki

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Another Garou centered chapter but Saitama is finally back !
Garou is really badass and everything that happened in the monster association HQ was interesting but Idk why I just can't get attached to him not because he's a villain or something...he just doesn't matter at all to me.
However LORD OROCHI god his design is AWESOME and he's so full of ressources ! Hope he'll get another good fight so we can see more !

Last edited:

BurnSchulz

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I guess this is the hint that this monster association arc is about to end.
Farou probably gets his ass kicked until beeing unconscious and Saitama steps in killing with one punch again.
Or we finally get a fight like Saitama vs Boros again

Isaiah Thomas

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I guess this is the hint that this monster association arc is about to end.
Farou probably gets his ass kicked until beeing unconscious and Saitama steps in killing with one punch again.
Or we finally get a fight like Saitama vs Boros again
Kinda a webcomic spoiler kinda not but this arc is nowhere near finish.

TrueRaiKage

Reaction score
Country
United States
Garou Should be main character f^%* It there finally said it..Hes been getting more and more interesting ever sincr he started hunting weapon users, Then there is the metal bat fight, which i wasnt rooting for him...But damn, its like the manga is centered around him more so than saitama and imo in a more interrsting way.
It seems like the author has to focus on developing his characters for two main reasons.

1. Saitama is always going to win....lol in onepunch. So the development of other charaters is paramount. Garou seems to allow the author room for storyline and super awesome art. Where as saitama is gunna super awesome art and The End of all foes.
2. Garou is the main villian. Watching him grow as the foil to saitama is pure genius. No mere back story n verbally predidictiable montague when they meet. Just awesome art on top of more art. And possible the first fight that takes more than one punch.
Think this is what makes this manga so cool other than the art. The author gives us other characters and crazy hold your breath cliff hanger momentum moments because we already know the ending. One Punch.
So in short I totally agree with you lol.

Love this chapter. Top 5 at least.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
JB release.

Great fight. What is Orochi exactly? I don't have the impression that he is endowed with reason. Nyoro Nyoro seems to be the true leader while he is just muscle.

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
JB release.

Great fight. What is Orochi exactly? I don’t have an impression he’s endoweted with reason.
Didn't he show reason and thinking back in the martial arts tournament? When he offered somebody power? :hmm

Angie7

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Didn't he show reason and thinking back in the martial arts tournament? When he offered somebody power? :hmm
That wasn't Orochi, but Gouketsu. That one's already dead by the way, one-punched by Saitama off-screen.

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
That wasn't Orochi, but Gouketsu. That one's already dead by the way, one-punched by Saitama off-screen.
Oh, forgot about him. Thanks. He had the multiple eyes. In my memory, they were like the same monster :arf

Time for a reread.

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I love this chapter. The humor and interaction from everybody. King is so priceless. Both Tatsumaki and Fubuki getting ignored. Flash and Zombieman, I like the dynamics they bring to the group and both’s word are savage af. Also Tatsumaki telling Sweet Mask he isn’t that handsome while he calls out Zombieman for being a monster. Hope not much is changed with the better translation comes out.

Saitama looks like he got flushed down a toilet— already ahead of everyone.

Isaiah Thomas

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
My favourite part is finding out Genos pays Saitama rent for an apartment he doesn't even own; that just made me laugh :XD
Is that really true or are they just saying that now that Z-City is abandon. I don’t think Saitama was a squatter in the beginning of the story or even when Geno moved in.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is that really true or are they just saying that now that Z-City is abandon
I think since Z-city is mostly abandoned, the landlord he had likely relocated, so he has no-one to pay rent to. Obviously he's not telling Genos this.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm loving the additional development of the S Class Heroes and the Association in general.

I'm also in love with that Olympic hero woman, but that's neither here nor there.

llamapie

Reaction score
Country
Band of the Hawks 2
I'm loving the additional development of the S Class Heroes and the Association in general.

I'm also in love with that Olympic hero woman, but that's neither here nor there.
:derp I'm in love with the cover. Something about her not having any underwear gets me every time.

I do like the ongoing joke of the entire manga. A handful of S Rank heroes know how strong Saitama is yet the association has not figured it out yet. This stupidly complicated plan will mean nothing and King will get all the credit. I get the feeling even when this Manga is done we will never get the satisfaction of Saitama being recognized by people.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Something about her not having any underwear gets me every time.
Pretty sure she has undies on. Otherwise we'd be seeing some nip action. Unless she's preventing it with mind powers.

llamapie

Reaction score
Country
Band of the Hawks 2
Pretty sure she has undies on. Otherwise we'd be seeing some nip action. Unless she's preventing it with mind powers.
I wasn't necessarily talking about a bra. :cheez