Seinen Onepunch Man by ONE & Yuusuke Murata

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I haven posted anything for some time and would like to know how the info that comes from the original and hasn't being already relealed in the redrawn version is handled here? I haven't read the original comic and don't want to read spoilers. Please. Thanks in advance.
As ONE's series is ahead of Murata's please simply label and include any discussion regarding the Webtoon in spoiler tags.
 

KimCorrea

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2016
Messages
740
Reaction score
815
Age
40
Country
Brazil
But I'm assuming no chapters this month? I know a bunch are on break.
We have to check on mangadex. For some reason my crappy phone doesnt open their website. You could try. Te link is on the First Page Of this thread.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I'm just going to assume it's on break.
 

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,384
Reaction score
12,173
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Just binge read 123 to 127 of the webcomic...

I'm not sure how I feel about Shiryu's inclusion in the Murata version now. Shiryu's role here seems way more relevant to the plot and he even has a sister who is potentially S-Rank level. I think it's pretty obvious that, if the Murata ver. even makes it this far, there is going to be a rewrite with Shiryu's aspect. I guess Neo Shiryu can just be rewritten to have trained himself further, but...I don't know. It still feels a bit off. Will just have to wait and see I guess.

Other than that, I'm loving the politics of the Hero Association vs Neo.
 

ShadowHeart

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2010
Messages
6,216
Reaction score
3,040
Age
34
Country
England
New chapter should be out soon Murata nearly finished the redraw and he's moving onto 132 straight after.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
when is anime season 3
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Anyone have any info on chap 132?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@goldb @eefrit @KimCorrea @BD_Beno

132 raws

--- Double Post Merged, ---

So is Pyskik a planetary level threat?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Some of these pages are ridiculously well done now, no wonder it's taken him such a long time between these 2 chapters.
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,148
Reaction score
8,858
Gender
Male
Country
United States
^^^, I haven't felt that type of way browsing raws in a while. :datass

Anyone have any info on chap 132?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@goldb @eefrit @KimCorrea @BD_Beno

132 raws

--- Double Post Merged, ---

So is Pyskik a planetary level threat?
She definitely is a harbinger of calamity, so id say yes in terms of power and universal in beauty
 

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,384
Reaction score
12,173
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Translation is out BTW.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

In terms of artwork, this is some of the best I've ever seen.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

This is funny.

 

KimCorrea

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2016
Messages
740
Reaction score
815
Age
40
Country
Brazil
The chapter was great!! So much more thought and work on it. One version is really good. But all these new things and interactions make this fight a lot more epic!
 

King Moe

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 29, 2018
Messages
5,924
Reaction score
3,413
Age
31
Country
United States
We clearly in DBZ levels of power-scaling with these fights as Psychos-Orochi Fusion just took apart of the Earth like a slice of bread and still not done yet and it's insane Tatsumaki survives that and can keep fighting. OPM is truly Top 5 of my favorite mangas and best fighting series around with what it been doing as Murata's art combine with One's story makes a True Masterpiece of a series :).
 

Samael Morningstar

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 15, 2018
Messages
4,556
Reaction score
4,471
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
God is OP asf, just looking at him made pshycorochi that powerful
 

King Moe

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 29, 2018
Messages
5,924
Reaction score
3,413
Age
31
Country
United States
God is OP asf, just looking at him made pshycorochi that powerful
God Rank Monsters are probably going to be Universal Threat lvls since Dragon lvls like Boros and Psychos/Orochi Fusion are able to damage and blow up the Earth easily like that. I can't wait for the day when we reach 'God' or beings/creatures at that level. The feats are going to be even more insane than before.
 

Midak

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2020
Messages
202
Reaction score
253
Age
33
Country
Italy
God Rank Monsters are probably going to be Universal Threat lvls since Dragon lvls like Boros and Psychos/Orochi Fusion are able to damage and blow up the Earth easily like that. I can't wait for the day when we reach 'God' or beings/creatures at that level. The feats are going to be even more insane than before.
I feel that might happen only in the final arc, since only Saitama (and maybe Blast?) would be able to defeat them.

To be fair, I hope that after the current webcomic arc, we slowly head towards a finale. Aside from Blast and a few heroes, there is not much else I look forward to seeing and I do not want OPM to follow a DBZ path where every arc follows the same pattern.
 

King Moe

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 29, 2018
Messages
5,924
Reaction score
3,413
Age
31
Country
United States
I feel that might happen only in the final arc, since only Saitama (and maybe Blast?) would be able to defeat them.

To be fair, I hope that after the current webcomic arc, we slowly head towards a finale. Aside from Blast and a few heroes, there is not much else I look forward to seeing and I do not want OPM to follow a DBZ path where every arc follows the same pattern.
I don't think we are even after current arc as there still many mysterious ahead for the series, I rather not it end early even on Webcomic and like One and Murata keep going as long they have ideas forward with that. It won't be like DBZ as unlike it, it actually make side and minor characters grow strong and be relevant even later and have better written on how to handle everything with OP characters, power-scaling, and so on. I like OPM get their dues for what it is and like it to expand even eventuality it ends.
 
Top