Seinen Onepunch Man by ONE & Yuusuke Murata

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I haven posted anything for some time and would like to know how the info that comes from the original and hasn't being already relealed in the redrawn version is handled here? I haven't read the original comic and don't want to read spoilers. Please. Thanks in advance.
As ONE's series is ahead of Murata's please simply label and include any discussion regarding the Webtoon in spoiler tags.
 

Samael Morningstar

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 15, 2018
Messages
4,556
Reaction score
4,471
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Now it's Tank Top's time to shine. Good Murata doesn't leave anyone back
 

Tirl

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2016
Messages
1,292
Reaction score
1,396
Age
33
Country
Russian Federation
Want new chapter?
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada

Tirl

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2016
Messages
1,292
Reaction score
1,396
Age
33
Country
Russian Federation
Wait is this the new chapter? Or apart of the webcomic?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
It is new chapter, yes. I think part of new chapter, cuz it has not many pages
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
It is new chapter, yes. I think part of new chapter, cuz it has not many pages
Probably but it's a goat chapter.

THANK YOU TIRL-SAN :squee
 

Jorden Rivera

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
392
Reaction score
724
Age
29
Country
United States
I hope this points away from the theory that Saitama is Blast. As cool as that would be, I really want this guy to be his own character, cause he looks epic as hell. I don't think he's gonna be Saitama level because of obvious reasons, but I still think he could be really interesting.
 

Tirl

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2016
Messages
1,292
Reaction score
1,396
Age
33
Country
Russian Federation
I hope this points away from the theory that Saitama is Blast. As cool as that would be, I really want this guy to be his own character, cause he looks epic as hell. I don't think he's gonna be Saitama level because of obvious reasons, but I still think he could be really interesting.
Saitama is 25yo and Blast is around 35-40, how could he be Saitama in any sense? :blink
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Saitama is 25yo and Blast is around 35-40, how could he be Saitama in any sense? :blink
It was actually a very popular theory.
 

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 24, 2016
Messages
6,207
Reaction score
8,760
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Wasn't there already a shaded panel of Blast in the webcomic? The drawing was awful, of course, but it did not look like Saitama.
 

Tirl

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2016
Messages
1,292
Reaction score
1,396
Age
33
Country
Russian Federation
It was actually a very popular theory.
Yeap, it was, when we didnt see Tatsumaki's flashback 17 years in the past with adult Blast
 

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 24, 2016
Messages
6,207
Reaction score
8,760
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Either way it's clear that Blast can't be more powerful than Saitama.

Mostly evidenced by his lack of baldness.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
It's interesting that we get to see what Blast previously looked like. I guess Tatsumaki isn't the only hero that he had influenced during his time. Just surprised at the level of detail shown of his actual appearance. I think we've only previously seen one or two glimpses of him, it's usually just a bulky guy with spiky hair and the cape.
 

KimCorrea

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2016
Messages
740
Reaction score
815
Age
40
Country
Brazil
Wait. Didn't iaian (forgot his name) lose an arm?
 
Top