Whew....OPM is just always on point I feel like.
Suiryu had some solid characterization this chapter, and I feel like he is destined to return later on in the series. His design is just great, dude looks badass as hell.
The action scenes were strong as they always are. Suiryu could easily make S class if he tried, and he would not be the bottom level either. Garou vs him would be a great fight considering they are both martial artists, but I would give Suiryu the edge right now in that matchup even. I doubt he could beat the top tier of S-class, as Tatsu, Metal Knight, and Bang all are a bit out of his league IMO, having seen the webcomic. How he does against the Dragon threat will hold a ton of weight in figuring out where he stands.
Saitama was hilarious as usual, particularly his description of what a martial artist is.
Next chapter I could see Suiryu fighting Gouketsu and doing alright, but getting overpowered eventually. Then I think it's quite likely Saitama will come out at some point and one shot him as we all expect.
