I just have to say, page 14 on MS, damnnnn...
Bang saved Garou from death, and is probably trying to only knock him out. He's soft on him still. I loved the moment when they took their stance. It took so much effort for Garou to even do that. Was it because exhaustion has caught up? Or maybe because he's facing his old master? (Btw, did we ever learn who won when Garou left the dojo? That would be nice to see.)
Garou continues to impress...
he's written like an actual shounen hero, overcoming impossible odds, and I'm cheering for him more and more... but when Genos mentioned Saitama to him I got a shiver... an S-class hero, hyping up another as his master, that was bound to catch Garou's attention.
Finally, Saitama is heading there after remembering Genos exists, after two days or so... he cares, he really does