Well, that would be shame. I love Mob Psycho 100, but OP man webcomic is just.... I dont know... Sometimes I think I like the webcomic more than the manga made by Murata.

Ye, it may seems silly, but considering the style that ONE is using, and the stuff that is (and was) left out from the original, when it went to the manga itself, I think the format of webcomic seems more sutiable for the superhero spoof, it is.
Like... most of the crazzy stuff going on seems to have bigger impact in the webcomics, since it looks weird in the first place... More to say so, if you take in consideration that the poor drawing force the autor to make the dialogue stand out more. The Murata´s manga in contrast is so well made, its like visual orgasm at every page, so when you look at it, the smart dialogue doesnt stand out all that much.
Considering the anime at 2018, I am little worried about the fact, that it wont be made by MADHOUSE. They did hit it spot on... the Anime from the studio that is now responsible for season 2 in my opinion is little on the "not so great" side of things. :/
As I said... It would be a shame, to loose the original web comic format.