Seinen - Onepunch Man by ONE & Yuusuke Murata | Page 50 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Seinen Onepunch Man by ONE & Yuusuke Murata

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I haven posted anything for some time and would like to know how the info that comes from the original and hasn't being already relealed in the redrawn version is handled here? I haven't read the original comic and don't want to read spoilers. Please. Thanks in advance.
As ONE's series is ahead of Murata's please simply label and include any discussion regarding the Webtoon in spoiler tags.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Atomic vs Black Sperm is the worst possible matchup. Wish Atomic realized on time and didn't keep mindlessly slashing
Up until this point, he's never met a problem he couldn't slash away. A lot of the S-Class are simple in their thinking.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Atomic vs Black Sperm is the worst possible matchup. Wish Atomic realized on time and didn't keep mindlessly slashing
This also surprised me, I didn't think Atomic was the stubborn fighter type; because that's what he's been so far.

Black Sperm actually looked quite scary in a few of those panels.

KimCorrea

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Almost Every s class is arrogant, stubborn. Maybe pri pri, silver fang, child emperor and metal bat are a little less than the others.
They would've done the same thing as atomic samurai! None of the s class wouldve run away.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hey guys. It's out! ;)
Good to see some s class getting their asses kicked!

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
You linked the wrong chapter btw lol.

Good to see Atomic didn't just get his ass handed to him without fighting back but again, too stubborn to escape or buy himself some time.

We're getting the good fights now; Homeless Emperor abilities look amazing. Fighting against Zombieman, I wonder if he can be outlasted.

KimCorrea

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
You linked the wrong chapter btw lol.

Good to see Atomic didn't just get his ass handed to him without fighting back but again, too stubborn to escape or buy himself some time.

We're getting the good fights now; Homeless Emperor abilities look amazing. Fighting against Zombieman, I wonder if he can be outlasted.
I just thought it was nice to link that little bonus chapter! :)

HereNThere

Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Finally, the Executives are stepping in. I enjoyed the other fights, but those extra dragon level threats were unnecessary. These are the true big dogs here.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Guys, I want to catch up, but the way the chapters are numbered make it confusing :XD. The last chapter I read was the 137th.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Guys, I want to catch up, but the way the chapters are numbered make it confusing :XD. The last chapter I read was the 137th.
I remember having the same issue when I first started reading it; some readers have a different order to most. The most recent chapter is 115. Where do you read yours? just so I can figure out the order and whereabouts you are...

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I remember having the same issue when I first started reading it; some readers have a different order to most. The most recent chapter is 115. Where do you read yours? just so I can figure out the order and whereabouts you are...
On MS and JB. But the 137 number is because of MAL.

XXGenesis

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
Damn Homeless emperor and Black sperm are strong asf

last chapter Atomic Samurai was looking like a muscle head but his new technique is useful against Black sperm..Ig just may be to late...

Also Zombieman I'm not the biggest fanatic until he uses some crazier gadgets like Kid emperor.. but sheesh HE, has a dope ability

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
A chapter release just the day I catch up. This arc definitely became more interesting once Tatsumaki and the others started fighting. I am curious about that "God" mentioned by Homeless Emperor. The cadres are looking pretty impressive so far.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
It's so funny to me that Sweet Mask becomes crippled by fear when fighting ugly opponents. I don't imagine this wil go well for him. Fuhrer Ugly is deceptively strong and agile.

Good to also see Homeless Emperor's backstory to gaining his power. I wonder if we'll be seeing more of "God" in chapters/arcs to come.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
We need spread word around here. Things getting epic and it be amazing to do OPM Forum to do our theories and debates on more.

'God' made his debut and can't wait to see after Emperor loses we see more of him :)!

White Rabbit

Reaction score
Country
Band of the Hawks 2
Please put the webcomic-stuff in spoiler-tags... some people here are only reading the Murata-version and we don't wanna spoil them.

I'm still a little disappointed that G5 was beaten quite easily after all the hype he got. And now that the "G5 is Drive Knight"-theory is pretty much dead, I wonder what really happened to DK.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Pig God VS another big eater and the samurai trio, who are not that strong to begin with, against a Dragon threat? They'll definitely need help.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just read the chapter.

It looks to me that the fight between Pig God and Gums will be more comedic than anything, so I hope to be pleasantly surprised. I do agree with you though, @Demonspeed that Atomic Samurai's disciples will need help fighting Evil Natural Water. Especilly if they've not been taught how to cut water yet or the mysterious being can shoot jets of water to destroy their weapons.

I wonder which hero will come to their help, as their master is in no position to support them; he himself struggling against Black Sperm.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Garou awakened, and Flash is about to learn the might of Saitama. Great chapter. Was funny to see him in denial like that :XD.

HereNThere

Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I would say I liked the additional stuff added to Saitama's and Flash's confrontation, but I just saw something that made me wish it kept it short.

Other than that, I liked that they show Puri meeting up with Garou.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Flashy Flash is a liar; "that was...my hand slipped" :XD

I enjoyed those moments. Flash doesn't yet realise what theyve gotten himself into yet.

Who was it that imprisoned Garou?