Seinen Onepunch Man by ONE & Yuusuke Murata

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I haven posted anything for some time and would like to know how the info that comes from the original and hasn't being already relealed in the redrawn version is handled here? I haven't read the original comic and don't want to read spoilers. Please. Thanks in advance.
As ONE's series is ahead of Murata's please simply label and include any discussion regarding the Webtoon in spoiler tags.
 

King Moe

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 29, 2018
Messages
5,924
Reaction score
3,413
Age
31
Country
United States
Flashy Flash is a liar; "that was...my hand slipped" :XD

I enjoyed those moments. Flash doesn't yet realise what theyve gotten himself into yet.

Who was it that imprisoned Garou?
Just wait ....
in after the arc when Flash try to make Saitama his 'apprentice' over this in webcomic. We are going to see more interactions like this XD.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Doesn't this topic covered manga and webcomic? Webcomic chapter already out. Is it still spoiler?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Doesn't this topic covered manga and webcomic? Webcomic chapter already out. Is it still spoiler?
If it's an event that's yet to happen in the manga then yes, it is a spoiler.

Because not everyone that posts here read both.
 

King Moe

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 29, 2018
Messages
5,924
Reaction score
3,413
Age
31
Country
United States
If it's an event that's yet to happen in the manga then yes, it is a spoiler.

Because not everyone that posts here read both.
Aw, that's a shame. Thanks for telling me.
 

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,384
Reaction score
12,173
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Now, I'm not saying I want the Cat to succeed in its game because I don't like that kid, but you know...
 

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,384
Reaction score
12,173
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ayy, we're getting a Drive Knight fight. This was a pleasant surprise.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,369
Gender
Male
Country
France
Drive Knight at last. I don't even remember seeing him fight before.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I think we've only seen brief scenes of him, this'll be the first time seeing him actually fight. Curious to see if he'll measure up.
 

XXGenesis

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 8, 2011
Messages
3,135
Reaction score
1,885
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Turkmenistan
I like the weaker heroes of A class & lower. Sucks to see them get stomped by a Dragon monster. Nice display of just how weak they actually are to a Dragon. Drive appeared juss in time. I believe we'll get a good fight, he's stronger than Puri Puri
 

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,384
Reaction score
12,173
Gender
Male
Country
United States
This fight wasn't in the webcomics, but it's probably one of my favorites. I like both Drive Knight and Nyan.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
This is the first fight we've seen with Drive Knight if I'm correct; it was pretty cool to see all is different forms. Nyan looked quite scary when he got angry and buffed up a bit.
 

XXGenesis

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 8, 2011
Messages
3,135
Reaction score
1,885
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Turkmenistan
Raw for the new chapter is out. A familiar cyborg makes his appearance. & We get some ominous foretelling of what may be in store to come...on the next time on Dragon Ball..uughmm One Punch Man lol.
 

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,384
Reaction score
12,173
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Chapter was full of robotic, cybernetic goodness.

Also, Drive Knight, you're cool, but you're coming on a bit too strong with the suspicious actions bro.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Ch119 HERE

Drive Knight seems real dodgy asking all those questions, I thought he'd make a move and betray the Hero Association by the end of that chapter. Thank goodness for Genos.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,369
Gender
Male
Country
France
That Genos kick! :wtf Murata is too good!

Drive Knight's arguments make sense but it doesn't make him less suspicious. Curious to see his interactions with Genos.

And Blast's back? Is it actually how his back is or just what they imagine?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
And Blast's back? Is it actually how his back is or just what they imagine?
He's not back, I think Drive Knight is just asking IF he would come back if the Hero Association HQ were to be attacked. It's suspicious, it's as if he's seeking him out and wondering what it'll take to bring him out.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,369
Gender
Male
Country
France
He's not back, I think Drive Knight is just asking IF he would come back if the Hero Association HQ were to be attacked. It's suspicious, it's as if he's seeking him out and wondering what it'll take to bring him out.
I know he is not back. I was talking about his body and wondering if he really looks as depicted in this chapter :XD.
 
Top