Kin-Chan probably is among Konomi Sensei's Favorite characters.
Kin-Chan & Sanada keeps getting upgrades & Screentime although They're not that popular among fans. While popular characters like Fuji , Kirihara are being omitted.
Kin-Chan is a parallel for Ryoma, they are the two super rookies, they have polar opposite personalities, and their skills are pretty much equal, Kin-Chan gets power ups because Ryoma does, Konomi wants to keep them pretty even.
Sanada is a parallel for Atobe and Tezuka, the three of them are usually pretty equal, Tezuka unlocked the final muga door, Atobe created atobe kingdom, and Sanada got black aura
Kirihara was able to use his devil mode without losing his mind, that's a good upgrade
Fuji was shown losing to PoP Tezuka, that means he's going to now make a comeback with new counters and/or badass upgrades to his old counters, when Fuji loses he creates new moves that make him surpass whoever beat him before, so whatever he comes up with will be something that can possibly defeat PoP Tezuka
---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------
Yeah, that's kind of the point. If it was, say, Ryoma/Yukimura/Sanada that gain the upgrade, or really, Yukimura/Sanada, I don't think the argument will be there.
I am Kintarou+Ryoma fan, really. And I want to see both of them play doubles together so much. Too bad Ryoma is bad at doubles.
I like Kintarou and Ryoma because they are the super rookies, they are pretty much equal
Atobe, Sanada, and Tezuka are usually pretty equal, I like them too
Yukimura's yips make matches kind of boring